Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pope's Astronomer Jesuit Brother Guy Consolmagno Says 'Aliens Exist' [How He Knows That Raises The Bigger Question]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pope's Astronomer Jesuit Brother Guy Consolmagno Says 'Aliens Exist' [How He Knows That Raises The Bigger Question] Empty
PostSubject: Pope's Astronomer Jesuit Brother Guy Consolmagno Says 'Aliens Exist' [How He Knows That Raises The Bigger Question]   Pope's Astronomer Jesuit Brother Guy Consolmagno Says 'Aliens Exist' [How He Knows That Raises The Bigger Question] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 8:28 am

Pope's Astronomer Jesuit Brother Guy Consolmagno Says 'Aliens Exist' [How He Knows That Raises The Bigger Question] Alien-vatican

Pope's Astronomer Jesuit Brother Guy Consolmagno Says 'Aliens Exist' [How He Knows That Raises The Bigger Question]

The astronomer of Pope Francis has said he believes there is life beyond Earth. Guy Consolmagno, president of the Vatican Observatory Foundation, made the comment in the booklet: Would You Baptise an Extraterrestrial?, which he wrote together with astronomer Paul Muller. Consolmagno, who is also the Pope's meteorite collection keeper, said he would be happy to baptize extraterrestrial creatures if they wanted the blessing. He added the presence of extraterrestrial life "does not disprove the existence of God". Instead, the discovery of "tentacled horrors from the void" should lead people to question what being human means. "When we say human, human as compared to what?" he asked. In a 2010 statement, Consolmagno said that "all entities – despite how many tentacles they might have – have a soul".
Back to top Go down

Pope's Astronomer Jesuit Brother Guy Consolmagno Says 'Aliens Exist' [How He Knows That Raises The Bigger Question] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pope's Astronomer Jesuit Brother Guy Consolmagno Says 'Aliens Exist' [How He Knows That Raises The Bigger Question]   Pope's Astronomer Jesuit Brother Guy Consolmagno Says 'Aliens Exist' [How He Knows That Raises The Bigger Question] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 8:29 am

Pope's Astronomer Jesuit Brother Guy Consolmagno Says 'Aliens Exist' [How He Knows That Raises The Bigger Question] AliensBalducci2

How Does Consolmagno Know Aliens Exist? Vatican’s Own Official Spokesman Says It's BECAUSE ‘THEY’ ARE ON EARTH NOW INTERACTING WITH LEADERS IN ROME

From the 70s through the 90s, it was Monsignor Corrado Balducci—an exorcist, theologian and member of the Vatican Curia (governing body at Rome) and friend of the Pope—who went perhaps furthest, appearing on Italian national television numerous times to state that ETs were not only possible but already interacting with Earth and the Vatican itself has been closely following the phenomenon and quietly compiling material evidence from Vatican embassies (Nunciatures) around the world on the extraterrestrials and their mission. For example, at a forum concerning the enormous UFO flap in Mexico, he stated, “I always wish to be the spokesman for these star peoples who also are part of God’s glory, and I will continue to bring it to the attention of the Holy Mother Church.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Vatican Extraterrestrial Inquest? Strategic Perspectives Speaker Raises Eyebrows   Pope's Astronomer Jesuit Brother Guy Consolmagno Says 'Aliens Exist' [How He Knows That Raises The Bigger Question] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 8:30 am

Pope's Astronomer Jesuit Brother Guy Consolmagno Says 'Aliens Exist' [How He Knows That Raises The Bigger Question] Sp2

Vatican Extraterrestrial Inquest? Strategic Perspectives Speaker Raises Eyebrows

This article is not written for those who believe in aliens, or those who do not believe in aliens, or for that matter, those who are undecided. No, in fact, it does not matter what you believe about extraterrestrial life… Regarding all of the items I touch on below (including some ideas that will very likely shock you), it is what the Vatican is doing on Mt. Graham and what they believe, and what they are preparing to do with their research that will affect the globe.  As thoroughly researched and exposed in Exo-Vaticana by Tom Horn and Cris Putnam, on a mountain in southeastern Arizona, the Vatican is using the largest and some of the most sophisticated space equipment for more than just stargazing. As Horn relates in his Strategic Perspectives lecture...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pope's Astronomer Jesuit Brother Guy Consolmagno Says 'Aliens Exist' [How He Knows That Raises The Bigger Question]   Pope's Astronomer Jesuit Brother Guy Consolmagno Says 'Aliens Exist' [How He Knows That Raises The Bigger Question] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1