Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It’s About Time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jrcole

It’s About Time Empty
PostSubject: It’s About Time   It’s About Time I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 3:13 am

It’s About Time

In SIPS Volume 1, I revealed an alignment connecting DC, NYC, and Stonehenge…

…and profiled the research of John Michell and Robin Heath in the greater landscape temple surrounding Stonehenge…

Lundy island is the origin point of the greater temple that includes Stonehenge. The center of Lundy island is 123.4 miles, or 108 Egyptian royal miles, due West from Stonehenge.
Last night I had a subtle inspiration to draw a line from the center of Lundy at the precise latitude of Stonehenge to a specific location within Mexico City. The line I drew in Google Earth has a length of 8645864 m. You can download the kmz file here and see for yourself.
This distance encodes the number 864 twice. 864 is a key number I have blogged about in my previous post on 432 Park and written about extensively in my book Taking Measure.
It’s About Time LundyAlignment
The line passes right over Boston, a stone’s throw from the location of the original tea party…
It’s About Time Boston-Alignment
…and continues over Manhattan—just 200 meters from the United Nations complex…
It’s About Time NYC-Alignment
…then passes directly over the White House in Washington DC…
It’s About Time DC-Alignment
…and finally terminates at the center of the 330 foot diameter Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico City.
It’s About Time OurLadyGuadalupe555
Just think about that for a moment. How likely is it that one line should pass over five sites of such global significance? I can’t begin to calculate the odds. This alignment seems to be about leaders, from the ancients who created Stonehenge and its greater temple, to the founding fathers of America, to the leaders of all nations, to the President of the United States, all the way to the Great Mother.
Our Lady of Guadalupe appeared to Juan Diego at the site in 1531 and today the Basilica de Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe is the most visited Marian shrine in the world. It is visited by millions of people every year (especially on her feast day of 12/12, the date I published this blog post) and is considered to be the national shrine of Mexico. The pilgrims are paying their respects to the image of the Virgin that was said to be miraculously emblazoned on Juan Diego’s peasant cloak almost 500 years ago.
This icon of the “Queen of Heaven” as she is known in Roman Catholicism (an epithet used millennia earlier for Isis) is located at the center of the shrine so that it can be seen from any point within the modern building which accommodates up to 50,000 people at a time.
It’s About Time Our_Lady_of_Guadalupe_Icon
Jan Zatko CC-BY-SA 3.0
The image of the Virgin of Guadalupe has been described as a representation of the Woman of the Apocalypse, a figure from Chapter 12 of the Book of Revelation that is subject to a wide variety of interpretations.
Washington DC and New York City
The capital of the United States and the empire’s most populous city have a very special relationship in space. By virtue of the fact of where these cities are on the Earth, they encode a series of secrets in plain sight when structures within these cities are precisely compared. For example:
The distance from the George Washington National Masonic Memorial to the Statue of Liberty is 333 km.
It’s About Time GWNMM-SOL-555
This is amazing on multiple levels. The George Washington National Masonic Memorial in Alexandria Virginia (occupying the lower corner of the District of Columbia’s original diamond) is a replica of the Lighthouse of Alexandria, Egypt. The modern structure’s 333 foot height echoes the Scottish Rite’s 33 degrees. Jan Thulstrup pointed out on Facebook that the Statue of Liberty’s base star is rotated 33 degrees with respect to true north. I noticed that the rotated arrangement also looks like the Templar flag or cross of St. John.
It’s About Time SOL-33
In antiquity, the island just off the coast of Alexandria was known as Pharos although today it is joined to the mainland. According to Graham Hancock and Robert Bauval in Talisman: Sacred Cities, Secret Faith,
Quote :
“There was a temple dedicated to Isis-Pharia near the Pharos [the lighthouse on the island of Pharos]. Apparently also her colossal statue once stood directly outside the Pharos, and is likely to have been perceived as part of the lighthouse complex. In Roman times Isis was frequently known as Stella Maris, i.e., ‘Star of the Sea’, and the same epithet has, for a very long while, been applied by Christians to the Virgin Mary…The connection between Sothis-Sirius and Isis-Pharia of the Pharos is probably due to the beacon of light from the lighthouse as it was seen from afar by sailors approaching the harbour, and may explain why the Pharos lighthouse was sometimes called ‘the second sun’—a term used by the ancient Egyptians for the star Sirius.” Talisman pp. 202-3
The second sun epithet reminds me of Walter Cruttenden’s cutting-edge astronomical research I presented in SIPS Volume 2 showing how our solar system and the Sirius system are gravitationally bound together in a binary star system.
The Statue of Liberty is itself a symbol of Isis for those who have the eyes to see this secret in plain sight. Her torch was literally the Star of the Sea as seen by millions of immigrants coming to America by ship. The correlations between the Statue of Liberty and the George Washington National Masonic Memorial lighthouse are amazing!
Quote :
FYI: I pointed out in SIPS Volume 1 that the Statue of Liberty also encodes the 7:11 proportions of the cross section of Great Pyramid with her 7 rayed crown, standing on an 11 pointed base. The statue’s height from heel to top of head is 111′-1″, echoing the Great Pyramid’s 1/11th of a mile height and its 1-1/11′ pyramidion height (according to Richard Heath’s metrology in Sacred Number and the Origins of Civilization).
The distance from the Washington Monument to the New Year’s Eve Ball in Times Square is 333 km.
I wrote about One Times Square in 2011 but have discovered amazing new correlations.
It’s About Time WashMMT-TimeBall
The height of the Washington Monument is just 3/8″ shy of the perfect 555’5.5″ which just happens to also equal 6666″ if you round up to the nearest inch. The pyramidion measures 55’5.5″ or 666″ in height. The Washington Monument’s dimensions are a play of 6′s and 5′s.
Sync: the time ball is a geodesic sphere composed of hexagrams and pentagons, 6′s and 5′s.
It’s About Time Times_Square_Ball_2010
Susan Serra CC-BY-SA 2.0
The New Year’s Eve Ball Fact Sheet details the ball’s design. The time ball is covered with 2688 Waterford crystal triangles, a number that I find very interesting because the square root of 2688 is 51.85…and 51.85° (equivalent to 51°51′) is the slope angle of the Great Pyramid.
The fact sheet also states that the ball is illuminated with 8064 red, 8064 blue, 8064 green, and 8064 white Philips Luxeon Rebel light emitting diodes. There are those numbers again, 8-6-4. How appropriate for a glowing time ball!
Quote :
The Sun’s diameter is 864,000 miles (99.8%). One Earth rotation is divided into 86,400 seconds—that is 24 hours exactly.
So why is the distance between these two monuments to 6 and 5 equal to 333 km? Perhaps this resonates with a fact I brought forward in Taking Measure:
Quote :
Earth’s polar circumference = 6/5 x 33,333,333 meters (99.9%)
In case you don’t understand the sublime significance of 6′s relationship with 5, I invite you to read Cubits, the Snowflake and the Flower, and for the whole story, Taking Measure.
Jan Thulstrup observed that the number of verses in the Bible, 31104, is equal to 864 x 36. I recall that the sum of the numbers 1-36 is 666, so we appropriately have the number of the Sun/Son 864 and the infamous number of the beast 666 encoded in the number of verses in the Bible. Equally amazing is the following mathematical expression:
It’s About Time Verses-in-Bible-555
The ball drop is watched by approximately one billion people on television at midnight every New Year’s Eve. Before we had television New Year’s was personified by Father Time in editorial cartoons in newspapers such as the New York Times. Long before that he was known as the Grim Reaper, Chronos, Cronus, Saturn, and way back in ancient Egypt he was known as Osiris.
It’s About Time LoC-Rotunda-Clock-detail-Father-Time
Rotunda Clock on the Library of Congress
Many depictions of the personified New Year showed an old man holding an infant, balancing immanent death with new life. To me this symbol is encoded in the relationship of 6 to 5, literally in life and death, or figuratively as rebirth within life. 6/5 is the marriage of Osiris and Isis, the alchemy in the reconciliation of opposites.
The New Year’s Eve Ball in Times Square is 5.55 miles from the Statue of Liberty at a bearing of 33 degrees true north.
Quote :
The distance from the House of the Temple in DC to the Grand Lodge of New York in Manhattan is 330.33 km. That is 1733 16th Street, N.W., Washington DC to 71 West 23rd Street, New York
The distance from the Great Pyramid to St. Mary’s chapel in Glastonbury, UK is 3652422 meters. One year lasts 365.2422 days. See SIPS Volume 1 for more on the amazing significance of St. Mary’s Chapel.
It’s About Time Glastonbury-GP
Keith Hunter has brilliantly deciphered how the year is encoded in the Great Pyramid’s location. He shows how Earth’s latitudinal circumference at the location of the Great Pyramid divided by the pyramid’s base perimeter equals 36524.22 feet, a number 100 times the tropical year. He also shows how the height of the Great Pyramid is derived from the Earth’s orbital period, among other metrological wonders.
Here is another “coincidence”…
It’s About Time WhiteHouse-Versailles555
The distance from the center of the White House, USA to the center of the Hall of Mirrors in Versailles, France is 3330.33 nautical miles. This alignment bisects Versailles so it appears that the Sun King’s complex was designed to encode this alignment.
…and another…
It’s About Time Silbury-Shard-555
The distance from Silbury Hill, UK, the tallest neolithic structure in Europe to the tallest modern building in Europe, the Shard in London, is 123,456 meters or 66.66 nautical miles.
…and another…
It’s About Time TempleMount-Kaaba-555
The distance from the Temple Mount in Jerusalem (holiest place in Judaism and second holiest place in Islam) to the Kaaba in Mecca (holiest place in Islam) is 1,234,567 meters or 666.6 nautical miles.
…and another…
It’s About Time Teotihuacan-Heliopolis2
The distance from the end of the Avenue of the Dead at Teotihuacan, Mexico to the oldest standing obelisk in the world in Heliopolis, Egypt is 12,345,678 meters or 6,666 nautical miles. I never knew there was this curious metrological relationship between meters and nautical miles until stumbling upon these examples.
On a larger level, consider the following mathematical relationship:
It’s About Time Keplers-Third-Law-555
This is Kepler’s Third Law of Planetary Motion applied to our solar system. You won’t normally see it written this way, but I rewrote the equation to highlight an interesting pattern, the repetitive sixes. Check it yourself with a scientific calculator! Note: AU stands for astronomical unit, the mean distance from the Earth to the Sun.
I am amazed that the rather remote island where I live in Canada, named Cortés after the infamous conquistador, is located 864 miles from the Transamerica Pyramid, the tallest building in San Francisco. I mentioned in SIPS Volume 1 that including its pyramidion and mast, the Transamerica Pyramid is 864 feet high. The Transamerica Pyramid is 8641 km from One Canada Square which for some years was the tallest building in London, England. One Canada Square was itself originally designed to be 864 feet high.
In my opinion, all of these things are so far beyond coincidence. What kind of intelligence has the capacity to encode precise relationships using our units of measure in the locations of temples and cities both ancient and modern? Wouldn’t that intelligence have to be eternal, meaning outside the flow of time?
Quote :
Eternity is in love with the productions of time. -William Blake
Consider the possibility that time, space and matter might arise in awareness rather than the other way around. Are you a separate-self that is for a brief moment inhabiting a universe, or is all this synchronicity a clue pointing to how you, awareness, imagined your matrix playing out in time?
Maybe you have encoded these curious coincidences as gentle clues to help those “separate-selves” who are ready to wake up to who they really are?
Quote :
“Before the world was, consciousness was. In consciousness it comes into being, in consciousness it lasts and into pure consciousness it dissolves. At the root of everything is the feeling “I am”. The state of mind “there is a world” is secondary, for to be, I do not need the world, the world needs me.” -Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
“Geometry existed before the creation.” -Plato
“Past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.” -Albert Einstein
In 33°33′ there are a total of 2013 minutes. In 2014, we lift the veil on 33 and will experience whatever comes next.
It’s About Time Study-and-Genius
Study and Genius Reveals Ancient Egypt and Greece by François-Édouard Picot
Happy New Year, and when that time ball drops remember who you have been, are, and will always be — AWARENESS. It’s about time!

Last edited by researcher on Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : un-pinned by researcher)
Back to top Go down

It’s About Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It’s About Time   It’s About Time I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:08 pm

This is an extraordinary post and shouldn't get lost in the melee of Christmas kafuffles.  So, I'm bumping it back to the top!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

It’s About Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It’s About Time   It’s About Time I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 2:30 pm

Yeah, it's pinworthy!
Back to top Go down
Hayya123

It’s About Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It’s About Time   It’s About Time I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2014 3:44 am

In old days there is not any value of money.But now days time is everything.Time is equal to money.If you save the time then you save the http://training.cqlsys.com/.In professional life ,in companies payment gaves according to time spend in the company.So give value to time,money allready come in your pocket.

For more information please visit six week industrial training in chandigarh
Back to top Go down

It’s About Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It’s About Time   It’s About Time I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2014 12:02 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hayya123

It’s About Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It’s About Time   It’s About Time I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2014 3:28 am

It is almost too late!; I've been waiting a long time! (Said with impatience.) So you finally got here! It's about time! They finally paid me my money. It's about time!

For more  please visit six week industrial training in chandigarh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It’s About Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: It’s About Time   It’s About Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It’s About Time
Page 1 of 1