Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unanswered Mystery Of The 7,000-Year-Old "Lizardmen"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Unanswered Mystery Of The 7,000-Year-Old "Lizardmen" Empty
PostSubject: Unanswered Mystery Of The 7,000-Year-Old "Lizardmen"   Unanswered Mystery Of The 7,000-Year-Old "Lizardmen" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 8:22 am

Unanswered Mystery Of The 7,000-Year-Old "Lizardmen" Lizardmen

The site was first excavated by Harry Reginald Hal in 1919. Male and female figurines were found in different postures and in most of the figurines, they appear to be wearing a helmet and have some kind of padding on the shoulders. Other figurines were found to hold a staff or sceptre, possibly as a symbol of justice and ruling. Each figurine has a different pose but the strangest of all is that some female figurines hold babies suckling milk, with the child also represented as a lizard-type creature. The figurines are presented with long heads, almond shaped eyes, long tapered faces and a lizard-type nose. What exactly they represent is completely unknown. According to archaeologists, their postures, such as a female figure breast-feeding, does not suggest that they were ritualistic objects. So what did these lizard figures represent?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Unanswered Mystery Of The 7,000-Year-Old "Lizardmen" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unanswered Mystery Of The 7,000-Year-Old "Lizardmen"   Unanswered Mystery Of The 7,000-Year-Old "Lizardmen" I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:25 am

I can get to man's basal [base] instincts without Eve mating with a snake, or evolution
or the anunnaki.
I'd consider all that a 'gross'-meaning physical, depiction-representation of a spiritual lesson.
IOW, an attempt by a fallen race [mankind] of little intelligence or refinement trying to
convey a Spiritual Truth.
IOW, man left his first estate of walking in the Grace of God, and fell into the instinct
behavior of lesser beings, ie; the animal kingdom where self preservation and self
gratification became his principle driving force.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1