Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pope Francis and Imminent Judgment-A Prophetic Dream with Some Preliminary Connections

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pope Francis and Imminent Judgment-A Prophetic Dream with Some Preliminary Connections Empty
PostSubject: Pope Francis and Imminent Judgment-A Prophetic Dream with Some Preliminary Connections   Pope Francis and Imminent Judgment-A Prophetic Dream with Some Preliminary Connections I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 10:23 pm

Pope Francis and Imminent Judgment- A Prophetic Dream with Some Preliminary Connections

Posted on March 13, 2013 by CARLOS MONTAÑA

I awakened this morning from the following dream-

The Dream- A great many people were gathering at my house. They started out reasonably happy and festive, though I was at a loss to understand what they were doing there! Anyway, I proceeded to be a polite and gracious host. It was a Wednesday. The house was so full that the crowd spilled out into the driveway, where cars/trucks were also parked, and I even had to bring a table outside to accommodate the crowd. A lawn service crew came by unexpectedly; the name of the leader was “Al”, a man who I implicitly knew was Catholic and from Latin America, and his assistant was also “Al”, actually the Al from the hit Seventies/Eighties show “Happy Days”, an Italian-American whose real name is Albert Francis Molinaro-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Molinaro

The two men named “Al” began to work in the yard. The day moved on and the sky got cloudy as I left the house to run an errand. Upon my return (I was now on foot), rocks of various sizes began to fall out of the sky, from the Northeast. All the people who were walking in the direction I was, essentially to the North, had to cover their right front faces with both hands and turn their heads slightly left as the rocks fell all around. I woke up in a start, wrote down the dream, and prayerfully considered the possible meaning.

A Preliminary Interpretation- The two “Al”s stand for two Cardinals who will assume power in the Vatican. There will be the visible Pope, Pope Francis I, and another man in the background who will wield great power (perhaps the actual “leader”). In addition, to a certain degree these two men named “Al” are both embodied in the new Pope, a Latin American who is also of Italian descent. Shortly after the new Pope is installed, judgment will come upon this earth (the “rocks” falling from the sky) and perhaps especially upon America. This judgment will have to do with the directions North and East. Wednesday is the day that Pope Francis was elected, and may not be connected with the day of the week on which judgment will occur. The people at my house were initially oblivious to the coming danger; this implies that those of us who are “watchmen” will finally have a receptive audience right when judgment starts to hit all around us. Right now, for the most part, we are ignored outright or ridiculed by most in the apostate Church. The crowd at my house also reminds me of video I’ve seen today of the throngs of people outside the Vatican who were enthusiastically awaiting the results.

Well, the big news today is that Cardinal Jorge Mario Bergoglio of Argentina was elected Pope. He will take the name Pope Francis (I). Much has been made lately of St. Malachy’s prophecy of the final Pope, and Francis is most likely “the one” even without the moniker “Peter the Roman”. Or perhaps the background leader is Peter the Roman? Purely speculation, yet I would not be surprised.

I have written of the St. Malachy prophecy briefly here-

http://nabiy4america.wordpress.com/2013/02/11/saint-malachy-the-final-pope-is-here/

First, a quick glance at the new Pope’s last name shows that it is Italian, so it is established that his father was Italian. I would not be surprised if his mother was Italian as well, which would be quite typical in a heavily Italian city such as Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Two of the most important people on the world stage now are Pope Francis and President Obama. Could there be a Biblical connection between these men, and if so what might it be? Now, I’ve just begun to analyze this but two things stand out to me immediately. Let’s look at http://www.timeanddate.com

From and including: Thursday, December 17*, 1936 Birth of Pope Francis

To, but not including: Friday, August 4, 1961 Birth of President Obama

It is 8996 days from the start date to the end date

First, what stood out to me immediately is that this number is, profoundly, divisible by thirteen (13), a number I published on two days ago as regards Obama and America-

http://nabiy4america.wordpress.com/2013/03/11/renegade-man-renegade-nation-obama-america-the-number-thirteen/

8996 = 13 x 692

The number 13 is a number of rebellion, primarily suggestive of rebellion against the One True God. Not surprisingly, it is a number associated with the Antichrist and presumably with the False Prophet as well. [Sisters and brothers at the Watcher Forum, you've got your answer, there is indeed a 13 connection besides the date 13 March!]

Six hundred ninety-two is a rare yet important number in the Bible-

http://www.biblewheel.com/GR/GR_692.php

In the Bible Wheel article, 692 is considered “The Hope of Israel”. The context is the following verse; Jeremiah 17:13-

“O LORD, the hope of Israel, all that forsake thee shall be ashamed, and they that depart from me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken the LORD, the fountain of living waters.“

The Prophet is speaking of the Lord as “the hope of Israel”. And the rest of the verse-

“All that forsake thee shall be ashamed, and they that depart from me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken the LORD, the fountain of living waters.”

According to the Geneva Bible Commentary, this implies “their names will not be registered in the book of life.” They will rather be written in the earth, where they shall be as dust and blow away in the wind. The context of the entirety of Chapter 17 has Judah and Jerusalem as the theme, with warnings against worshiping false idols, forging a covenant with Egypt, and not keeping the Sabbath. Let’s remember also the overall setting and purpose of the Prophet Jeremiah’s ministry- he was sent by God to warn the people of Judah, including of its capital Jerusalem, that destruction at the hands of Babylon was imminent. Could we now have a modern-day parallel?

And speaking of Egypt, a single verse in the entire Bible has the Gematria of 8996 and this is it; Genesis 16:3-

“And Sarai Abram’s wife took Hagar her maid the Egyptian, after Abram had dwelt ten years in the land of Canaan, and gave her to her husband Abram to be his wife.“

To Hagar was born Ishmael whose descendants have always hated Israel. There may well be an Egyptian connection with President Obama, America’s “Pharaoh”, also.

If the people of the nation of Israel are counting on either Francis or Obama to be “the hope of Israel”, they will be tragically mistaken. Now the fact that Pope Francis is the first Jesuit Pope clearly bodes poorly for the nation of Israel and the entire world. The Jesuits have long labored behind the scenes to bring in their “illuminated” vision of a New World Order led by none other than the Antichrist. Truly, Pope Francis must be looked at immediately as a strong candidate for the role of False Prophet; either him or the actual “leader” in the background. I’ll leave it to others, such as Tom Horn & Chris Putnam, to analyze the Jesuit connection in great detail, and I do highly recommend their book which is referenced in my “Final Pope . . .” article linked above. I will say that the Jesuits have had designs on the Temple Mount for centuries now, and there will be a massive push to gain control of this most sacred piece of real estate.

This is obviously brand new news, and this article is barely scratching the surface, but I’ll plan to update as the dust settles and more information becomes available.

The bottom line for now is that this is a dangerous development and we should see a rapid escalation of end times events on the near horizon.

Repent now, for our Messiah’s return is nigh.

With Love in Christ,

CARLOS MONTAÑA NABAÉTEUO
Back to top Go down
laibcoms

laibcoms

Pope Francis and Imminent Judgment-A Prophetic Dream with Some Preliminary Connections Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pope Francis and Imminent Judgment-A Prophetic Dream with Some Preliminary Connections   Pope Francis and Imminent Judgment-A Prophetic Dream with Some Preliminary Connections I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:42 am

Jesuits, they are the CIA/KGB kf the Vatican. Priests who defected revealed that they do have a "Black Pope", a shadow pope behind the "White Pope". The real person running the while RCC machinery.

Francis is a Jesuit, "indoxtrinated" (doctorate) in Germany. And an Italian or aka Roman. They effectively united the Black and White Popes into one. If it is Francis as both, we will never know, but in the front, Francis is both Benedict XVI and John Paul II, 2 popes in 1.

Francis and Obama, hard to tell. But they are the ones I've been waiting for most of my life. Yep, this is it.

Follow me @jcsesecuneta
Add me: Social-Network
Portal Site: The Hæven of John
Back to top Go down

Pope Francis and Imminent Judgment-A Prophetic Dream with Some Preliminary Connections
Page 1 of 1