Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LOOK! PYRAMID TEMPLE FOUND ON THE MOON IN NEW ROVER PICTURES...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

LOOK! PYRAMID TEMPLE FOUND ON THE MOON IN NEW ROVER PICTURES... Empty
PostSubject: LOOK! PYRAMID TEMPLE FOUND ON THE MOON IN NEW ROVER PICTURES...   LOOK! PYRAMID TEMPLE FOUND ON THE MOON IN NEW ROVER PICTURES... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:01 am

Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: LOOK! PYRAMID TEMPLE FOUND ON THE MOON IN NEW ROVER PICTURES...   LOOK! PYRAMID TEMPLE FOUND ON THE MOON IN NEW ROVER PICTURES... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 7:11 am

Amazes me that China, (who probably makes most of the digital cameras we use) publishes such crappy pictures. I'm not doubting that something is there, but ya gotta show me something with some resolution.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: LOOK! PYRAMID TEMPLE FOUND ON THE MOON IN NEW ROVER PICTURES...   LOOK! PYRAMID TEMPLE FOUND ON THE MOON IN NEW ROVER PICTURES... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:37 am

It looks tiny
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: LOOK! PYRAMID TEMPLE FOUND ON THE MOON IN NEW ROVER PICTURES...   LOOK! PYRAMID TEMPLE FOUND ON THE MOON IN NEW ROVER PICTURES... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:44 am

Delfi wrote:
It looks tiny

moon people were tiny.   Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: LOOK! PYRAMID TEMPLE FOUND ON THE MOON IN NEW ROVER PICTURES...   LOOK! PYRAMID TEMPLE FOUND ON THE MOON IN NEW ROVER PICTURES... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:15 am

Oh my gosh!  hilarious 

rawblues wrote:
Delfi wrote:
It looks tiny

moon people were tiny.   Laughing

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: LOOK! PYRAMID TEMPLE FOUND ON THE MOON IN NEW ROVER PICTURES...   LOOK! PYRAMID TEMPLE FOUND ON THE MOON IN NEW ROVER PICTURES... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:16 am

They're mooniature.  LOOK! PYRAMID TEMPLE FOUND ON THE MOON IN NEW ROVER PICTURES... 2086783035
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: LOOK! PYRAMID TEMPLE FOUND ON THE MOON IN NEW ROVER PICTURES...   LOOK! PYRAMID TEMPLE FOUND ON THE MOON IN NEW ROVER PICTURES... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:28 am

love it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOOK! PYRAMID TEMPLE FOUND ON THE MOON IN NEW ROVER PICTURES...   LOOK! PYRAMID TEMPLE FOUND ON THE MOON IN NEW ROVER PICTURES... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1