Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Illuminati – Catholicism Disclosure! The Dragon, The Queen & The All-Seeing Eye (Video)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Illuminati – Catholicism Disclosure! The Dragon, The Queen & The All-Seeing Eye (Video) Empty
PostSubject: Illuminati – Catholicism Disclosure! The Dragon, The Queen & The All-Seeing Eye (Video)   Illuminati – Catholicism Disclosure! The Dragon, The Queen & The All-Seeing Eye (Video) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:16 pm

Illuminati – Catholicism Disclosure! The Dragon, The Queen & The All-Seeing Eye (Video)
Friday, December 20, 2013 13:30

(Before It's News)
Illuminati – Catholicism Disclosure! The Dragon, The Queen & The All-Seeing Eye (Video) Dragonladykleck
ILUMINATTI CATHOLICISM DISCLOSURE! The Dragon, The Queen & The All-Seeing Eye
December 20, 2013

“Angels” are not angels in this picture. There is NOTHING mystical about God. Supernatural, yes. Mystical, NO! These mystical images, pictures, statues are false gods and images. BEWARE! They represent the devil we just don’t see it for what it is with symbols hidden everywhere. Jonathan does a spectacular job of revealing these hidden images. Enjoy the video, and learning the truth! The Bible backs up Jonathans findings. Check it out. Revelation 12:1-9

THERE IS SIMPLY TOO MUCH HAPPENING AND HAPPENING QUICKLY TO DENY IT ANY LONGER!

Sure, people have been saying that they are in the “end times” for ages now, saying that “Jesus is coming soon”. Seriously these Jesus freaks keep on saying the same thing and nothing ever reallyhappens.  In fact, it is such an old “war cry” that you have tuned it out which in turn has hardened your heart to the warnings. But our time truly is limited. Please just take a quick glance at the mainstream headlines and put the pieces together. There is no denying the signs; the “labor pain” symptoms any longer.

If you are scoffing at the warnings, guess what? You are fulfilling prophecy and you are only hurting yourself and any of those who may be listening to you. Check it out, I’m not putting you on: 2 Peter 3:3,4 and also in Jude 1:18,19  both are in the New Testament. Get saved; you are going to need His protection. More importantly, you will definitely need your salvation for all of eternity. I don’t know you, but I certainly care about you and your eternity. This is not a gimmick; the only thing I gain from you trusting God is another brother or sister in the Lord.

Dear Lord Jesus,

Please remove any deception that I may have listened to or embraced. Because I am not perfect, I am a sinner that needs forgiveness and I ask You to forgive me. I believe You are Savior and Lord Who shed Your Blood and died for my sins to be forgiven, and rose from the dead; You live forever. I want to turn from (repent) my sins. I invite You Jesus Christ of Nazareth to come into my heart and life as Savior and Lord. I want to trust and follow You as my Lord and personal Savior. In the all powerful Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I pray. Amen. 
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Illuminati – Catholicism Disclosure! The Dragon, The Queen & The All-Seeing Eye (Video) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illuminati – Catholicism Disclosure! The Dragon, The Queen & The All-Seeing Eye (Video)   Illuminati – Catholicism Disclosure! The Dragon, The Queen & The All-Seeing Eye (Video) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 10:54 am

Anyone else happen to notice this in the video? I caught a screen capture for ya if you didn't. Goat? Dragon? Unicorn? Something else? There is a second one opposite this one.

Illuminati – Catholicism Disclosure! The Dragon, The Queen & The All-Seeing Eye (Video) Screen10

Last edited by researcher on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : remove error)
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati – Catholicism Disclosure! The Dragon, The Queen & The All-Seeing Eye (Video)   Illuminati – Catholicism Disclosure! The Dragon, The Queen & The All-Seeing Eye (Video) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 1:37 pm

Now that you said it, I see it.  Smile  Sometimes it seems like it never stops. Ick.
I wonder where he found that whole image? Does it exist, or is it a composite
somebody made?

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illuminati – Catholicism Disclosure! The Dragon, The Queen & The All-Seeing Eye (Video)   Illuminati – Catholicism Disclosure! The Dragon, The Queen & The All-Seeing Eye (Video) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1