Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Death! Illuminati Symbolic Video Appears – Major Warnings Of Impending Doom!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Death! Illuminati Symbolic Video Appears – Major Warnings Of Impending Doom! Empty
PostSubject: Death! Illuminati Symbolic Video Appears – Major Warnings Of Impending Doom!   Death! Illuminati Symbolic Video Appears – Major Warnings Of Impending Doom! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:42 pm

SORRY CANNOT GET THE LINK TO SECOND VIDEO maybe some one can post:

http://beforeitsnews.com/new-world-order/2014/02/death-illuminiati-symbolic-video-appears-major-warnings-1352.html

Thursday, February 20, 2014 21:22

(Before It's News)

I’m not sure what is going to happen, but this video is one of the strangest videos I have seen.

The World is a powder Keg that is about to pop! Global Chaos has risen!

Time to get ready, time to prepare, something’s going down and soon!

This video was published Feb.19th, 2014, and it reveals massive genocide, trouble in Egypt and Israel, the New World Order rising, and the target on Christianity.

FreedomFighter2127 brings us the latest….

I do not believe this video is out to ‘make a profit’ if it was it would have ads, and it is void of them.

If you have any input on what some of the symbolism is please leave it in the comments below. I’d love to see if some of this stuff is written in another language.

Death! Illuminati Symbolic Video Appears – Major Warnings Of Impending Doom! Strange

Here is what we are headed for: New World Order, round-ups of patriots and Christians, and Martial Law…
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1