Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I can't believe you don't find this odd?

Go down 
+6
scottr99
Delfi
murray leslie
Dove
michael371
billetman
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 2:44 pm

O I C !!! Vedy good! T U!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 8:43 am

Ok. Back to work.  Done, for how many years you've been asking for someone to look at and comment on your findings, so I'm attempting to do that as objectively and thoroughly as possible, partly because unless your doctor is an endtimes prophecy student I don't imagine he/she is going to have a clue. And because you asked.

You said God told you you would find your answers on Cydonia Mars and the Bible. And you did.
We, too, have been led to the same 'message' through different avenues, which is so awesome
because it shows how God cares for each of us personally.  Remember that.
And remember that it is THE MESSAGE that is of universal value.
The steps He had us walk while bringing us to Truth are NOT universally shared.

Because we all studied David's work and that of his colleagues so intensely, we have also arrived at the same 'end'.

So, you show us the steps you've taken. And that's fine. I think they're a little 'off',
as I hope to show.
But it's the Message that's important anyway.

For anyone else to be able to receive the Truth of the Message following your steps, as we followed David's steps, and Tom Horn's and many others, your work must be duplicatable.

David's findings were universal.  They applied to everyone, everywhere, in any
moment in time, in any location on earth and in the heavens. He never referenced anything of his personal life in his calculations.  [Once maybe, when his car conked out on the way to Roswell and he got the picture of the UFO.  And the relationship of Crabwood to Mark's logo.]  But never in his calculations.

Your calculations are completely personal.  Your birthday, your current address, your nickname, something you saw on a headstone somewhere.  In other words, your steps don't work for anyone but you.  AND, in the midst of the Universal Message, you've added  your own personal interpretations, which I've been trying to point out to you, that helps explain why you don't get the feedback you expect.

God got pretty creative when He set about to wake you up.  I'm very impressed that you might have the only star map in the world that shows Buster!

I have a framed newspaper ad that my grandfather had. [He was a minister.] It's got to be close to 100 years old.   It's an ad looking for a young boy to do chores at a certain family's household.
That household name is my married name.  It wasn't my grandfather's name or my maiden name.
There's no reason for anyone to have that ad preserved in a glassed frame or for it to have ended up in my house.  Of all the things, [the reference books from his library....sob] that were discarded.
We all have these experiences and 'God winks' that tell us He sees us, He knows us.

Alright.  Onward and Upward.  Let's see where to look next.
I'm going to skip the Apotheosis and the all seeing eye as already well known
and understood.

Last edited by Dove on Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: false messiahs   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:00 am

*... here is a video of some truly deluded mind control vic/perp, that in my opinion had one too many stints in the Montauk Chair.  research him thoroughly, and you will see that the higher dimensional mathematical applications pertaining to him are almost supernaturally astounding, and just as odds defying as some of your stuff is Done...  taken alone, one could almost come to the conclusion that he is indeed the Messiah too.  yet, in no way is this institutional joker the Messiah (Jesus) God, even in the slightest...

*... here is a happy couple.  a regular mr. and mrs. Messianic Magoo if I do say so myself.  more mind control vics and perps...

*... and here is one more shyster to cap off the never ending cornucopia of messianic wannabees...

tetra...  Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:20 am

*... these guys have one thing in common Done.  they have been prepped by the 'institution'; the same underground, global high tech goon squad that experimented on me many years ago.  I literally saw them in the making.  some of the 'test subjects' showed inclinations toward unusual capacities for 'super-spiritual' expressions, and were literally 'mind-controlled' toward that end.  others showed impressive 'super-soldier' capabilities, and were molded into that particular expression.  still others evidenced strong abilities in the 'psychic-abilities' arena, and were trained and geared for that.  some (...most), like myself, showed no particular leaning toward any particular category, and were reserved for, ahem... 'other' experiments'...  some others however, even showed heavy inclinations for perverse, sick, macabre and criminal behavior, and were led to that scary and devious end.  yep.  the 'rathole' goes even deeper. later...   hide
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:40 am

*... hey! some of the 'test subjects' even showed great genius in the area of superior mathematics.  I remember one kid, about 14-17 years old at the time, went through the whole 'grist', and came out with astounding [higher-dimensional] mathematical mastery, totally at his command. 

(...now, the kid had to have had some preexisting trained inclinations towards a 'math minded' psyche anyhow.  one of the things pounded into us was their 'methods' served only to bring out what was already present in us.  their [... the institution's] methods of said technical attainments were indeed impressively astounding if nothing else.)

*... point is this Done:  I think you have been uniquely 'targeted', and are the victim of similar and sophisticated mind-control methods and techniques... by them!  I am still remembering 'stuff', even now, 30 years after the fact...  tetra   Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 11:46 am

*... hmmmmm, too dog-gone many 'astoundings', eh!?!    Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 12:32 pm

The faces on Mars.
Are they really there?
You said you  photoshopped to 'bring them out'.
What does that same area look like before being photoshopped?
Most importantly, did God instruct us to find our answers on Mars in the Bible?  No.
He told YOU.

RA 1630 and Antares

Antares' position is: Right ascension: 16 hours 29 minutes 24.4 seconds
   Declination: -26 degrees 25 minutes 55 seconds

However, because of progression, on May 21st of some year it's RA was 1630?  Ok.

But if you send anyone to check your work, it's doesn't stand up to acceptable standards. Not Biblical and not secular.  
And really, think about it.  Who is going to find common theology from your house
number or your birthday???  And they absolutely should not!

But you took it and projected it to make more of it scientifically and Biblically
than what's there.
Antares is also known as anti-Mars, so they must be 'connected', you say.

And even though Antares is located in Scorpio,both officially and unofficially, let's call it' Eagle'
because there is an obscure reference to Scorpio having other unofficial, basically superstitious  names, including Eagle.

Ok.  So it's not Scorpio anymore [even though it is].  Now it's the Eagle.  What can we do with that?  Oh...
the four corners of heaven and the Tribes of Israel.  Ignore the fact that they don't
correspond.   God's Way is the Tribe of Dan represented by the Eagle in the NORTH.

Antares is in the Southern latitude, and that in reference to the
4 Royal Stars of Persia,[as they also named it]  it's the Western Star!
 It is the "Watcher of the West", not the North, and is dominant at the autumnal equinox, not in May.

And we have to elevate May 21st somehow.  Well here's something in David Flynn's book
on page 416.  The Pillars of Hercules  sat at 36N08 latitude,  5w21  longitude.

I ask you, what did that 'prove'?  

And in this same equation, using your model, some variation of 1630 should be the longitude, not 5.21.
And it should be 1629 to be accepted, not 1630.
It's in error on multiple levels, which just compounds the confusion.

I don't know what to say except you're all over the place with this,
and it just doesn't cut the mustard, doesn't hold water.  
And so it goes.  You've made connections all over the place that have no correlation.
I could keep going, showing where and how you have assigned meaning where there is none.  But it doesn't make me happy to do that.

Yet, I can accept that God gave you this, for YOU.  Just you, basically.
Because, by the Grace of God, you've pretty much got the Message.  And that's GOOD!
And I'd much rather talk about that, later.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 9:32 am

I want to finish up, but trying to summarize the information that's passed through this forum since '08 is impossible.
One thing you have in the posts is the pyramid.
You drew one, put the earth at the apex, and know Jesus as Lord and Master, King of and over all.

And that is God's Message regarding all the efforts of satan, the fallen ones, the pagan gods,
the plans of the 'present rulers of this earth'.
They seek to stand in God's place.  They imitate, plot and plan, trick and deceive. They are the source of chaos, destruction and death.
But from before the Beginning they are a defeated foe, and no matter how it ever
looks, they do not succeed. No matter what weapon they form, God said
if we dwell in the Secret Place under His Wing, no harm shall befall us.

Two forces at work. God revealed the True plan to all who care to know it.
And He's allowed us to see the enemy's plans as well.
Even though they are easier to track, we can REST in sure faith in God.
So whatever happens and whenever it happens,  when we look up,we look
for THAT Day, when He Comes.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 9:07 am

Dove wrote:

RA 1630 and Antares

Antares' position is: Right ascension: 16 hours 29 minutes 24.4 seconds
   Declination: -26 degrees 25 minutes 55 seconds

And it should be 1629 to be accepted, not 1630.
It's in error on multiple levels, which just compounds the confusion.

Right Ascension
The Earth's axis rotates slowly westward about the poles of the ecliptic, completing one circuit in about 26,000 years. This effect, known as precession, causes the coordinates of stationary celestial objects to change continuously, if rather slowly. Therefore, equatorial coordinates (including right ascension) are inherently relative to the year of their observation, and astronomers specify them with reference to a particular year, known as an epoch. Coordinates from different epochs must be mathematically rotated to match each other, or to match a standard epoch.

When I give you RA it's by date not J2000 epoch.

The Star program gives
both J2000 and by date.
I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 Wn3q

Sorry I've been gone so long had to wait till I could get a
 new computer my old one crashed dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 11:15 am

Quote :

Look at the landing site of the new Mars rover it mirrors the Sky same as Antares at RA1630  on 12-21-12 . 
Not only mirror, but if the image of the Sun, stars, and planets is enlarged over the image of the landing site which I did for you here, they match the landing site exactly. Come on that's by design not by chance. As I said before the Sun's decl. was at 1630 the morning of the landing, and the software running the rover is called ANTARES. DESIGN PEOPLE!!! Don't let them fool you here on this one.
I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 Antaresmarsmap
The Heat Shield is the Sun, come on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:23 pm

Let's not forget that the same 3 sky objects are
 the same for the dates  10-10-10,
11-11-11, and 12-21-12 or 111, 222, and 333.
 That's Antares, Mercury, and Venus.

DESIGN PEOPLE DESIGN NO BS.

10-10-10
I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 8zml
11-11-11
I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 K43d
12-21-12 or 333 it forms the Pyramid.
I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 Antares212112
Also look at the sky the day the Face on Mars 
image was taken 1630 and Giza.
I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 W7sg
That's 1630 my home address all at 5-21-58 my birth date.
DESIGN THAT'S WHY IT WAS ME TO SHOW YOU, BY DESIGN.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: reply to textual comment   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:43 pm

Done writes: You maybe right it all started with an image of the Mars Face, odd tone phone calls, and flashing lights in my kitchen window.  It was my name rising on my birth date the really got to me. The beginning was the 4 living Creatures and the end was the Cross parallel to the ground on my birth date. Combining the two I come up with this image. The Eagle is located at RA1630 and the Bull or Calf is located at DE1630. Right where I found Jesus on the date I thought was his Resurrection. I don't think I'm Jesus, Satan, the Man of Sin maybe fore I am just a man who has sinned, and now trying to do the right thing. Maybe in the end he was just trying to tell me to do the right thing.

tetra writes: *... your grammar makes it a bit hard to understand what you are implying at this point, but i can assure you if you are saying that you could be the 'man of sin', let me assure you done, you are not.  again, it seems to me that you are simply being specifically targeted by 'them' for purposes of advanced mind control.  'they' don't have to have a reason.  when i grilled them as to why they were doing all their nonsense to me, their reply was almost always, "because we can." ...constantly receiving the grace of Jesus in faith is the only answer to your dilemma one way or another.  blessings!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: reply # 2   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 3:03 pm

*... if said error is only a 'typo', then while i'm still personally convinced you are being targeted as a life long high-tech guinea pig for/to 'them', i nevertheless, 'on-the-other-hand', concur with dove's assessment of the situation...  bro., perhaps then, this is merely a personal, yet wondrous word of the LORD for you, between you and God alone.   Cool
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 1:42 pm

Tetrasonicwave.... by "them" do you mean the military or are you talking aliens?

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: reply   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 2:44 pm

*... by 'them', in this instance, i mean the 'institution', or, the unified establishment of various rank and file, high-powered, high-positioned global luciferians occupying every [secret] sector of society, be it corporate foundations, big pharma, law enforcement, educational, military, religious, intelligence, governmental, financial, private-sector, etc... who are behind everything from generational world-warfare, societal suppression, technological suppression, scientific deception, religious deception, the 'alien' deception, all the way to the hard-core mind control techniques and technologies used on guys like done, others, (imho) and of course myself 30 + years ago... the tales i could tell (...but won't)!  'they' are all in this together, as a group, and in a compartmentalized sense as well. etc...  it wouldn't surprise me one bit if some of the participants of/in this very complex evil scheme even come and post here from time to time.  i'm convinced 'they' at least monitor this forum, and have done so since its original inception years ago... hmmmmm! 

PS... Jesus is Lord!   Cool

Last edited by Tetrasonicwave on Tue May 06, 2014 12:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : clarification again)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 3:13 pm

Done, if you are reading this, i want to say, imho at least, that God doesn't do business with folks in this kind of manner.  now, the only way to beat this mind-control mess is to constantly plead the blood of Jesus, and call upon the name of Jesus, and rebuke 'them' accordingly so, as your personal spiritual protection regarding all of this... you are a new creation in Christ, and you are the righteousness of God in Him, by faith, due to God's grace... satan will try to trick you, and the 'institution', will try to keeps its techno-occultic claws in you, but you can beat them on a daily basis.  i do, almost every day.  'they' sometimes attack me ferociously in my dreams at night.  i've learned to recognize when it's from 'them'.  'they' cannot withstand the power, or the Spirit of God.   Jesus reigns!
Back to top Go down
Dr.Who

Dr.Who

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:17 pm

11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Psalm 11

11 In the Lord put I my trust: how say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain?
For, lo, the wicked bend their bow, they make ready their arrow upon the string, that they may privily shoot at the upright in heart.
If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?
The Lord is in his holy temple, the Lord's throne is in heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.
The Lord trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.
Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
For the righteous Lord loveth righteousness; his countenance doth behold the upright.

My good friend.LOVE YOU

angel bounce     REV 4.1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.angel bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:33 am

Dr. Who, my good friend so glad you dropped in. I hope you are feeling better. I miss talking with you my good friend. This is such a good place to be, great people here. Haven't felt like posting much of late, but sure would like talking with you again soon. Call me when you can, got something I wish to tell you. Love you my good friend.

Last edited by Done on Sat May 31, 2014 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dr.Who

Dr.Who

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:56 pm

24 Remember that thou magnify his work, which men behold.
25 Every man may see it; man may behold it afar off.
26 Behold, God is great, and we know him not, neither can the number of his years be searched out.

I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 Ping
Psalm 133

133 Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

In Unity my friend. Yes we will need to talk my friend... It makes perfect sense...Thine eyes have been wiped clean, thy soul restored within GOD...for he is my refuge forever more Smile...from my heart-soul thank you my dearest friend.

angel bounce     REV 4.1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.angel bounce
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:06 pm

Happy Birthday a couple days early Done!!!! Not sure if I'd have a proper chance on the day, soo.....

happy birthdaay
Back to top Go down
Dr.Who

Dr.Who

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 7:57 pm

Happy Birthday my friend...Smile

51 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.
Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.
10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
11 Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.
12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy freeI can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 Arrow-10x10 spirit.
13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
14 Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
15 O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.
16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
18 Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.
19 Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offerI can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 Arrow-10x10 bullocks upon thine altar.

Back to top Go down
Dr.Who

Dr.Who

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:12 pm

Psalm 101
King James Version (KJV)
101 I will sing of mercy and judgment: unto thee, O Lord, will I sing.
I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.
I will set no wicked thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me.
A froward heart shall depart from me: I will not know a wicked person.
Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer.
Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me.
He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.
I will early destroy all the wicked of the land; that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the Lord.

Back to top Go down
Dr.Who

Dr.Who

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 8:29 pm

http://www.maxtheknife.com/canofworms/canofwormsrevised.htm

14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.

Back to top Go down
Dr.Who

Dr.Who

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 8:36 pm

Psalms
26 Judge me, O Lord; for I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted also in the Lord; therefore I shall not slide.
Examine me, O Lord, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.
For thy lovingkindness is before mine eyes: and I have walked in thy truth.
I have not sat with vain persons, neither will I go in with dissemblers.
I have hated the congregation of evil doers; and will not sit with the wicked.
I will wash mine hands in innocency: so will I compass thine altar, O Lord:
That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.
Lord, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth.
Gather not my soul with sinners, nor my life with bloody men:
10 In whose hands is mischief, and their right hand is full of bribes.
11 But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: redeem me, and be merciful unto me.
12 My foot standeth in an even place: in the congregations will I bless the Lord.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:32 pm

quietobserver wrote:
Happy Birthday a couple days early Done!!!! Not sure if I'd have a proper chance on the day, soo.....

happy birthdaay

Call it a WAG, aber alles gut zum geburtstag!!! 

u can doit happy birthdaay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:25 am

quietobserver, thanks for the birthday wishes, but this will always be my birthday card for now on. Sky view with my name Buster,  birth date 5-21-58 , the time 06hrs 00mins 31sec, and  Sun's angular size :31.60' having the numbers 1630 of my home address. The only thing I didn't get was why was the Moon at 6hrs 6mins 6sec or 666 and the Cross made up of the Stars and Planets. You have know idea how that got to me. I found this in the end, and I don't think I can top it. I always felt it , but to find it written in the heavens blew me away.
I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 27kr

Psalm 148:3
Praise him, sun and moon; praise him, all you shining stars.

Luke 21:25
“There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars.

Done in English Gematria Equals: 228  
Revelation 2:28
28 and I will give him the Morning Star.

Gave me the Morning Star with my Name on it, can't get any better then that, and you can't take that away from me.

You can't even count the odds of this formation in the Heavens let alone my Name there too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:21 am

ove wrote:

But He didn't say, 'Scan or measure the heavens, find a star, OR look for 1630', right?

If you can just peel away all the extras you've found, and just say what HE SAID,
maybe one of us will recognize what He was pointing to?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthew 13:23
But the seed falling on good soil refers to someone who hears the word and understands it. This is the one who produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.” 100 60 30, 1630 I guess it means I get it?
Position of Earth RA 1630 as viewed form Mars at the Resurrection of Jesus 4-6-33

Acts 17:18-19
He seems to be a publisher of foreign deities.” This was because he was declaring the good news of Jesus and the Resurrection. 19 So they laid hold of him and led him to the Ar·e·op´a·gus ( Mars Hill ).

It is the Resurrection and Mars words together I was trying to show you here. He told me to look at the Resurrection from Mars and that's when I found Earth at RA 1630
I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 Iftg
Back to top Go down
Dr.Who

Dr.Who

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:56 pm

18 Then certain philosophers of the Epicureans, and of the Stoicks, encountered him. And some said, What will this babbler say? other some, He seemeth to be a setter forth of strange gods: because he preached unto them Jesus, and the resurrection.
19 And they took him, and brought him unto Areopagus, saying, May we know what this new doctrine, whereof thou speakest, is?
2For thou bringest certain strange things to our ears: we would know therefore what these things mean.
21 (For all the Athenians and strangers which were there spent their time in nothing else, but either to tell, or to hear some new thing.)
22 Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.
23 For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, To The Unknown God. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.
24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 Ping

var __chd__ = {'aid':11079,'chaid':'www_objectify_ca'};(function() { var c = document.createElement('script'); c.type = 'text/javascript'; c.async = true;c.src = ( 'https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://z': 'http://p') + '.chango.com/static/c.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(c, s);})();

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 9:33 pm

Dr.Who wrote:
http://www.maxtheknife.com/canofworms/canofwormsrevised.htm

14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.
I worked under the assumption that from a stationary perspective the summer solstice line will always be directly proportional to the obliquity.
In other words, if Mars' current obliquity is 25.19...
and the current measured summer solstice line is 33.8666...
and I wanted to know the solstice line for an obliquity of 23.5...
then:
Answer: 31.6 degrees.

That can be written as 31.60 
or
 1630 anyone?

The Sun's size on my birth date 
 Sun's angular size :31.60' 
I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 Jafk

The law of his God is in his heart; his steps do not slip.” Steps directed from a heart inscribed with Jehovah’s law are carefully, surely and firmly placed on solid footing and there will be no slipping or backsliding, no falling from the path of integrity. This world reeks with sin because it has God’s word only in a book, not in its heart: “I have laid up thy word in my heart, that I might not sin against thee.” (Ps. 37:31; 119:11, RS) So a heart filled with Jehovah’s law is a safeguard against sinning and backsliding. This world stresses mental brilliance, but Jehovah looks on the heart. What good is the world’s wisdom when out of a wicked heart it is moved to misuse it and make it foolish in Jehovah’s sight? Is it not better to have an average mind directed into right uses by a good heart than to have a brilliant one misdirected into harmful channels by an evil heart? Do not world leaders even now admit that it is the world’s morals rather than its brains that cry for improvement? But this wicked system refuses the change of heart it needs for survival of Jehovah’s war of Armageddon, though many individuals are abandoning it in order to get the heart change required for preservation, namely, the erasing of wrong precepts from the figurative heart and getting Jehovah’s law written there in their place. How is this Doneoldman
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 10:51 pm

Know matter what you say I get the last word in. study 

I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 Zinx

He's D One chuckle 
I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 Fchu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:04 pm

1. Revelation 21:6
  2. He said to me: “It is Done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. study 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:28 am

The only thing I could come up with for the moon being at 666 
on my birth date.
I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 5fg4
That's both my names with 666, Buster and Done. 
We all know about the Dollar bill.
What's up Doc? bright idea 
Back to top Go down
Dr.Who

Dr.Who

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:14 pm

Not too much my friend.
I am in a spiritual dilemma at the moment...

In light of what you have posted...It make perfect sense to me what your showing, saying and scripture wise it is precisely that...now i say this due to the fact that the good book is a guide to
synchronicity, which in effect paves the way for honesty in the sight of GOD, in this way the good book guides us...and this is Done :)through wisdom and understanding and with that may we drink from the spring of water of life.

666 as you know it is mans number and this brings me to the point that it corresponds to the 4 creatures, one being man as you know...what aligns with this from Mars View, is this necessary through mars, that sight i provided not sure if it any good, it does obliquely shed light as to whether the 666 runs through the face of mars hill, more importantly from which location, the serpent bearer (the healer, the resurrection). The 13 th star sign plays a pivitol role...then again Whooo knows lol

and if it runs through the Hill of Mars the Face of it...or perhaps just perhaps that scorpio or the phoenix and the Ophiuchus as we know pertains to the eagle found in the gray scaled lions roar...I think that is a significant postulation...those 4 creatures and the matching of the heavenly bodies...and the four places on this planet to which the correspond.

Anyway what do i know...I ask our Lord to give me wisdom and understanding everyday and i send these prayers out to mankind...with love and hope they can see their transgressions.

Psalm 62
My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.
He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defenceI can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 Arrow-10x10; I shall not be moved.
In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.
Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
10 Trust not in oppression, and become not vain in robbery: if riches increase, set not your heart upon them.
11 God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.

I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 G60
$285+ Day - Part Time Job
Melbourne: We need people to fill a number of positions. Work from home!
Set Your Own Hours!
?X

12 Also unto thee, O Lord, belongeth mercy: for thou renderest to every man according to his wor

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:54 pm

Psalm 144
Of David.
1 Praise be to the Lord my Rock,
who trains my hands for war,
my fingers for battle.

My doctor thinks I should give up posting, I just may,and only visit.
 hugs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 1:33 pm

I say they knew the word was Done.
I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 Pyearth
21 And the word of Jehovah occurred further to me, saying: 22 “Son of man, what is this proverbial saying that YOU people have on the soil of Israel, saying, ‘The days are prolonged, and every vision has perished’? 23 Therefore say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “I shall certainly cause this proverbial saying to cease, and they will no more say it as a proverb in Israel.”’ But speak to them, ‘The days have drawn near, and the matter of every vision.’ 24 For there will no more prove to be any valueless vision nor double-faced divination in the midst of the house of Israel. 25 ‘“For I myself, Jehovah, shall speak what word I shall speak, and it will be Done. There will be no postponement anymore, for in YOUR days, O rebellious house, I shall speak a word and certainly do it,” is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah.’”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:32 pm

20 Then I said to them: “The very word of Jehovah has occurred to me, saying, 21 ‘Say to the house of Israel: “This is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said, ‘Here I am profaning my sanctuary, the pride of YOUR strength, the thing desirable to YOUR eyes and the object of YOUR soul’s compassion, and YOUR sons and YOUR daughters whom YOU people have left behind—by the sword they will fall. 22 And YOU will have to do just as I have Done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:42 pm

11 And they proceeded to say to Moses: “Is it because there are no burial places at all in Egypt that you have taken us here to die in the wilderness? What is this that you have Done to us in leading us out of Egypt? 12 Is this not the word we spoke to you in Egypt, saying, ‘Let us alone, that we may serve the Egyptians’? For it is better for us to serve the Egyptians than for us to die in the wilderness.” 13 Then Moses said to the people: “Do not be afraid. Stand firm and see the salvation of Jehovah, which he will perform for YOU today. For the Egyptians whom YOU do see today YOU will not see again, no, never again. 14 Jehovah will himself fight for YOU, and YOU yourselves will be silent.”
I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 Myrod3

Isaiah 19:19-20

19 In that day there will prove to be an altar to Jehovah in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to Jehovah beside its boundary. 20 And it must prove to be for a sign and for a witness to Jehovah of armies in the land of Egypt; for they will cry out to Jehovah because of the oppressors.

I now walk with that staff, because of my badly broken leg. Funny how it came true.

29 To this David said: “What have I Done now? Was it not just a word?” 30 With that he turned about from beside him toward someone else and went saying the same word as before, and, in turn, the people gave him the same reply as formerly.

So I must say goodbye and good luck we all need it.

Last edited by Done on Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 1:51 am

On a Galaxy Map I own it has my name Buster written over the Star PI Scl. What it also shows is the numbers that will be my home address 1630 as it would be at the age of 33, the label for the Dark Matter above my name which is the only proper name on that map is DM 01165-2855 which equals 33 if added together. This image is of the morning sky on my birth date and time, and the angular size of the Sun is 31.60' at the time the Star that my name is written over will rise @ 6hrs 00mins 31secs both of which have the numbers that can be read as 1630 which is my home address. Also the Stars and Planets forming a Giant Cross in the Morning Sky. What I get from this is that 1630 would become important to me. As time went on I found just that. I found that the Earth is @ RA1630 on 4-6-33 The Resurrection of Jesus, when your view point is from Mars. That also means his Cross is at RA1630 also.

Across from my name is Mars, where he is sending me.

I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 27kr
Isaiah 51:21-23
23 And I will put it in the hand of the ones irritating you, who have said to your soul, ‘Bow down that we may cross over,’ so that you used to make your back just like the earth, and like the street for those crossing over.”

Here is the Star Map of the Resrrection of Jesus on 4-6-33 view from Mars

I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 Je85

As you can see Earth is @ RA1630 on 4-6-33 and the image below is what it looks like on that Galaxy map I own.

I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 7uhh

This next image is a wide angle view of Mars @ the time the image of the Mars Face was taken. It is between two sky locations which are RA1630 and DE1630 @ the Time the Sun's hour angle is 16hrs 30mins 00secs thats 1630 again @ 5hrs 21mins 58secs my home address and birth date on the date 7-25-1976

I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 4uzf
1976 well here's a sky map 200 years sooner July-4-1776
Look at where Mars is located on that date 5hrs 21mins 58secs that's 5-21-58 my birth date. Can you see how they all tie together???

I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 Hrrz
When Mars is located at 5hrs. 21mins. 58secs. the
 Planet Mars is the Head of Orion. That's my Birth date!!!

Look what the bible has to say.

Matthew 13:23
But the seed falling on good soil refers to someone who hears the word and understands it. This is the one who produces a crop, yielding a hundredsixty or thirty times what was sown.”

100 60 30 (1630) where Earth and Jesus is located at his  Resurrection from Mars.  4-6-33

1. Acts 17:18-19
  2. He seems to be a publisher of foreign deities.” This was because he was declaring the good news of Jesus and theResurrection19 So they laid hold of him and led him to the Ar·e·op´a·gus ( Mars Hill ).

I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 Uflg

I was told I would find my answers in the Bible and on Mars and I have Done just that. I was told how to bring out the image of the 4 living creatures @ Cydonia Mars and I have Done just that. The 4 Gospels of Jesus is what I get from it. I think from the very begininng of my birth he was trying to tell me something I was looking for and found it with hard work all my life.

Revelation 4:7
7 And the first living creature is like a lion, and the second living creature is like a young bull, and the third living creature has a face like a man’s, and the fourth living creature is like a flying eagle.

I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 H9ar
On that Galaxy Map I own in front of my name is the Greek symbol for the Ram. He was with me all the time even in writing.
I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 Milkpyramid
The funny thing is here, it only works from my location 1630 which you have all the info: you need to check it out for yourself. Just use your home location as Pensacola FL, you know like the movie Contact. If you are using the free down load program Stellarium.

In the end, the Cross and the 4 living Creatures, that is what he wanted me to see.

I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 Otfy

Buster is Done here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe you don't find this odd?   I can't believe you don't find this odd? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can't believe you don't find this odd?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2