Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MERRY CHRISTMAS I thank the gift of David Flynn and Moderators for this site.

Go down 
+2
Yaddy
Dr. Rita
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Rita

MERRY CHRISTMAS I thank the gift of David Flynn and Moderators for this site. Empty
PostSubject: MERRY CHRISTMAS I thank the gift of David Flynn and Moderators for this site.   MERRY CHRISTMAS I thank the gift of David Flynn and Moderators for this site. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 1:54 pm

Just remembering how helpful this site is to me , so Thanks Delfi and Researcher Merry Christmas , and thankyou to all the contributors.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

MERRY CHRISTMAS I thank the gift of David Flynn and Moderators for this site. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS I thank the gift of David Flynn and Moderators for this site.   MERRY CHRISTMAS I thank the gift of David Flynn and Moderators for this site. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 2:57 pm

Yes same from me! You've been wonderful!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS I thank the gift of David Flynn and Moderators for this site.   MERRY CHRISTMAS I thank the gift of David Flynn and Moderators for this site. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 3:18 pm

Thanks all. The site has been helpful to me as well. Without it I probably would never had met so many wonderful people.

Grateful Dead - Truckin' - 1971 wrote:
Sometimes the light's all shinin' on me;
Other times I can barely see.
Lately it occurres to me, what a long, strange trip it's been.

group hug
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS I thank the gift of David Flynn and Moderators for this site.   MERRY CHRISTMAS I thank the gift of David Flynn and Moderators for this site. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Thank you Smile it's the start of another year Watching, remembering our brother Dave and helping each other grow our faith. I love and appreciate you all! Merry Christmas! MERRY CHRISTMAS I thank the gift of David Flynn and Moderators for this site. 664959149 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS I thank the gift of David Flynn and Moderators for this site.   MERRY CHRISTMAS I thank the gift of David Flynn and Moderators for this site. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 7:57 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS I thank the gift of David Flynn and Moderators for this site.   MERRY CHRISTMAS I thank the gift of David Flynn and Moderators for this site. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Me too!  This has been 'home' from the start of my watching.  I was pretty desperate
when I tripped through the forum doors.  And I'm real glad you all aren't crazy!!   chuckle

Seriously though, David holds a special place in my heart. I really thank God
for him, that he gave all he did with such brilliance and beautiful humility.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS I thank the gift of David Flynn and Moderators for this site.   MERRY CHRISTMAS I thank the gift of David Flynn and Moderators for this site. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 8:22 pm

yes thanks people, i miss david still, and dove, u mean i'm not crazy?
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS I thank the gift of David Flynn and Moderators for this site.   MERRY CHRISTMAS I thank the gift of David Flynn and Moderators for this site. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 8:27 pm

murray leslie wrote:

Oh...well....no crazier than me!  high five 

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS I thank the gift of David Flynn and Moderators for this site.   MERRY CHRISTMAS I thank the gift of David Flynn and Moderators for this site. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 3:25 pm

Dove wrote:
murray leslie wrote:

Oh well guess that doesn't go for me. angel/dev
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS I thank the gift of David Flynn and Moderators for this site.   MERRY CHRISTMAS I thank the gift of David Flynn and Moderators for this site. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 6:09 pm

Done wrote:
Dove wrote:
murray leslie wrote:

Oh well guess that doesn't go for me. angel/dev

Oh, we love ALL of ya, crazy or not, and don't y'all forget it!

love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS I thank the gift of David Flynn and Moderators for this site.   MERRY CHRISTMAS I thank the gift of David Flynn and Moderators for this site. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MERRY CHRISTMAS I thank the gift of David Flynn and Moderators for this site.
Page 1 of 1