Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fallen Angel Sighting Mexico Described By Eyewitness

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fallen Angel Sighting Mexico Described By Eyewitness Empty
PostSubject: Fallen Angel Sighting Mexico Described By Eyewitness   Fallen Angel Sighting Mexico Described By Eyewitness I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 8:21 am

Posted by: twclark66 6 days ago in BREAKING NEWS, WORLD NEWS 7 Comments

Many accounts of supernatural sightings are occurring around the globe.  This will not be reported on the Main Stream Media (MSM).  The casting out of the rebellious angels from the third heaven is depicted throughout art and in such Hollywood movies such as PROPHECY

Fallen Angel Sighting Mexico Described By Eyewitness Angel3

The Illuminati believe that they are the offspring of these fallen angel Nephilim hybrids.  This is why they are so obsessed with the Pagan deities of ancient Greece and Rome.  Zeus and all the subservient deities were taken from ancient human history and described the world ruled in the pre-flood Atalantian world of hybrids with superpowers.

This video gives an eyewitness account from Mexico of a seeming fireball falling vertically down to earth and then not impacting the surface but transforming into a Black Winged Angel.  It is my contention that the spiritual doorways or portals have been opened since the Mayan calendar date of December 21, 2012 and the occult Satanists are awaiting the rise of The Angel of The Pit, Apollyon, releasing the demonic hordes upon humanity.  So the fallen angels are beginning to make themselves more visible to humanity.  Who knows what shape or form they will take in regards to this end time deception that is coming upon the earth.

Here is another Hollywood Commercial Ad depiction of Fallen Angels seducing men and casting down their halos signifying that they have left their first estate in heaven and are representative of the one third that are in rebellion against God.  Of course Angels are not depicted as women with wings in the Bible but this is the New Age depiction of Pagan angel myth images.

Are we witnessing the opening of the Gates To Hell?  The Apple I phone has even recently indicated opening and closing dates of “The Opening of Hades”.  Click the link below for my article on The Siri App.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1