Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enforcing the Mark

Go down 
+4
researcher
Yaddy
Gwenivere7
archangel888
8 posters
AuthorMessage
archangel888

archangel888

Enforcing the Mark Empty
PostSubject: Enforcing the Mark   Enforcing the Mark I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 8:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--LkXZZ-p4o#t=237

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Enforcing the Mark 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down
Gwenivere7

Enforcing the Mark Empty
PostSubject: What is the "mark of the beast?"   Enforcing the Mark I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:29 am

I work for the federal government with a top secret clearance and had to submit to fingerprints and photos with all types of personal information encoded on a "card" - it really made me very very uncomfortable, but that is what my job required of me.        I know this is a precursor to something similiar to what the "mark of the beast" will be.  My question is "How will one know whether something is the "mark of the beast" or just another requirement for something required at my workplace or or something else?" Of course, I don't want this mark but will Christians be made aware of what the actual mark of the beast will be at the time of implementation? thanks
Back to top Go down

Enforcing the Mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcing the Mark   Enforcing the Mark I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 12:00 pm

One cannot accidentally take the Mark.  The Beast is the world government and that Mark will require an oath to put that government first in all things - to worship it.  

There is precedence in history for this:

Just a Pinch of Incense

Enforcing the Mark 1372-300x200The Roman Empire was the most tolerant, the most liberal, the most wise, and the most accurate in its handling of the many provinces and religions of its empire of any kingdom that ever existed. Men could worship, have temples, and do as they pleased.

And yet the Roman Empire and the Caesars persecuted the Christians. Why?

For one simple reason: the Christian refused to compromise his faith with any other religion whatsoever.

When the Romans invited them to place Jesus in their Pantheon beside Jupiter, by the side of Juno, by the side of Neptune, by the side of Isis, by the side of Osiris, the Christian flatly refused. It is Christ alone.

When the Christians were invited just to bow down before the Roman image, their lives could be spared if they would merely take a pinch of incense and put it on the fire that burned in the presence of the image of the Roman Caesar. The Christian died rather than compromise with a pinch of incense.

I am telling you what is the faith of the New Testament, the faith of the martyrs, and the faith of the true men of God through the centuries. That kind of a faith is uncompromising. There is no salvation in any other.

The depraved heart of humanity does not change… The offense of the cross and the scandalon of the message of Christ ultimately is no more acceptable today than it was in the generations that have passed. Nor will it be more acceptable in the generations that are yet to come until the Lord returns from heaven and brings righteousness to the war-weary, sin-cursed earth.

- W. A. Criswell, The Offense of the Cross
http://thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/trevinwax/2012/08/25/just-a-pinch-of-incense/

Certain prophetic watchmen and teachers have postulated that the Mark will actually change the person fundamentally so that the person is no longer fully human and therefore no longer eligible for salvation.  This is a theory, but one founded in the research concerning alien implants that change DNA, retroviruses, implanted chips and transhumanism.  And it does explain Rev. 14:11 "And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name."  Once someone receives the Mark, there is no going back.

None of this will happen without someone's will being involved.  It must be a conscious choice.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

Enforcing the Mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcing the Mark   Enforcing the Mark I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:55 pm

Totally agree with Rose....."YOU" have to make that choice!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Enforcing the Mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcing the Mark   Enforcing the Mark I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 2:15 pm

I agree with Rose and Yaddy. You will know what your doing. Knowingly and willingly take the mark and bow down to the image, or refuse. I pray often for Abba Father to strengthen me on that day of decision should it come in my lifetime.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Gwenivere7

Enforcing the Mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcing the Mark   Enforcing the Mark I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:07 pm

I agree with you researcher. I pray for strength when that time comes. Knowing you can not "buy or sell" without the mark of the beast certainly is going to open the floodgates for black markets, those who take the mark that buy/sell for those who do not take the mark and make huge profits off Christians. But, another thing I get confused on: will the rapture take place before or after the Antichrist is revealed? The Antichrist has to be on the scene if the option of receiving the mark of the beast is here.  Or would the choice of receiving the "mark of the beast" apply to those who are left behind after the rapture, enduring the tribulation, but will have a chance to be saved during the tribulation period ?
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

Enforcing the Mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcing the Mark   Enforcing the Mark I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:41 pm

Agree with you all. Just as something occurs at salvation--a spiritual birth and regeneration, and I believe a change at the cellular level--our DNA changes...perhaps to what it should have been all along. So, when it's mark time, one is changed into another creation. And yes, I pray for strength as well. Courage, grace, strength, to do the Father's will in this, and all things.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Enforcing the Mark 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Enforcing the Mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcing the Mark   Enforcing the Mark I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:58 pm

Gwenivere7 wrote:
  Or would the choice of receiving the "mark of the beast" apply to those who are left behind after the rapture, enduring the tribulation,
That's my thinking on it.   In Revelation 3:10 Jesus said, "Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth".
but will have a chance to be saved during the tribulation period ?
Yes,  the Bible says "ALL who call on the Name of the Lord shall be saved."  But will they call?  If they had no love for God in the Blessed times, the
Bible suggests they will curse God even much moreso in the Tribulation.

There are "Tribulation Saints": Revelation 7:13-14 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
But it also says that each person will barely be able to save themselves.
The sense I got from that was that Grace for family may not be available.
But it's maybe not often quoted and I'm having trouble finding it.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Last edited by Dove on Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Enforcing the Mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcing the Mark   Enforcing the Mark I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 4:15 pm

I also agree with everyone that one cannot unknowingly take the mark.  But I think we're
leaning too heavily on 'buying and selling' and not enough on allegiance to a leader who
seeks to be supreme leader.

Going back and looking again at the antichrist figures throughout history should give us a better
idea of how it will be.

And I found the verse. It doesn't read quite as I thought.
1Peter 4:16 Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.

17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

19 Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

Enforcing the Mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcing the Mark   Enforcing the Mark I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:20 pm

Gwenivere7 here is a video series that will answer your question with strong scriptural support that we will know the AntiChrist revealed, we will be here until the 6th Seal is opened, then raptured.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTh5wnIkYDw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTh5wnIkYDw. this has a Video summary on the home page, it is so well worth the time. Please send me a response with your reflections on them . I pray they are a blessing to you Gwenivere7.

God Bless in Christ Jesus ... Rita.
Back to top Go down
Gwenivere7

Enforcing the Mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcing the Mark   Enforcing the Mark I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:10 pm

Thanks all  - Dr. Rita, do you know if there is somewhere I can read versus listen to the 2 youtube videos you recommended? Unfortunately, my plan with Verizon will not allow me to listen to long youtube videos. I appreciate your reference to them!
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

Enforcing the Mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcing the Mark   Enforcing the Mark I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 7:25 am

I agree with Dr Rita that we will be here until the 6th Seal is opened. I don't think we will be forced into taking the mark, but rather, enticed, by then having the ability to buy or sell, work etc. Hunger will be a powerful incentive, but those who endure to the end will be saved.
Now, if you follow the teaching of John Macarthur (and some others), taking the mark is not the damning act that we've been taught. Don't believe it for a minute!
http://www.alankurschner.com/2013/10/16/how-far-can-you-go-and-still-be-able-to-repent-a-plea-to-john-macarthur/
Back to top Go down
saved

saved

Enforcing the Mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcing the Mark   Enforcing the Mark I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 10:40 am

If it is true that Islam is the beast system, and I think it is, then it will be allegiance/worship to allah that will have to be taken. I despise the whole "is lam(e)" religion to the pit of my soul, and I think probably anyone reading on this forum does too, so much so that it won't be a question no matter how terrifying the consequences. We know that the "is lam(e)rs" are deceived and worshiping satan so it won't be a hard choice for us to make. And by us I mean Christians who have the intellect to be reading on boards such as this one. Now I know a lot of "kum-by-ya" type church goers who might. But not too many real Christians will even have to think twice to forego this awful mark of the beast.

If islam is the beast then it will primarily be centered around the middle east. There is an ocean separating us. Yes, I know "O" is importing as many muslims as he can but this IS a Christian nation and there's a whole lot more of us than there will be of them.... We here in America might, might, be a refuge from the horrors mainly centered in the middle east if they don't engage us in the next war directly. 2nd Chronicles 7:14.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enforcing the Mark Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enforcing the Mark   Enforcing the Mark I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enforcing the Mark
Page 1 of 1