Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Armageddon News

Go down 
+3
researcher
Delfi
archangel888
7 posters
AuthorMessage
archangel888

archangel888

Armageddon News Empty
PostSubject: Armageddon News   Armageddon News I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 8:47 am

Babylon & The Turkish Antichrist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uY20IFaWlsQ

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Armageddon News 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Armageddon News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon News   Armageddon News I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:29 pm

Dude! That was the most convincing vid I've ever seen!! It's going to take something amazing to convince me that is wrong. Thanks! Wink
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Armageddon News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon News   Armageddon News I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:50 pm

Embedded it.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Armageddon News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon News   Armageddon News I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 12:58 pm

And this one, which starts out with Missler reiterating Shoebat's perspective of 666 and the
anti-christ, but goes into more. It's the same voice [digital?] on both vids.

The False Prophet: Mohammed? So blatant? The enemies of Israel and Christianity? Too
obvious? Gosh, I have to work really hard to come to a different conclusion.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Armageddon News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon News   Armageddon News I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:14 pm

As I was (am still) watching this something struck what little is left of my mind. This black stone in the kaaba and the kaaba itself et-al is always referred to in the feminine gender.

The great harlot ~~~
or
The great WHORE!

Connect the dots here. Millions upon millions of men, always men, fondling, rubbing, kissing the black whore stone.

Now, what part of the female anatomy does this look like? Thinking of private girlie parts yet? The thing is a huge vagina! I'm not tryin' to be crude here. Just sayin' . . .

Armageddon News Kaaba-3-high

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Armageddon News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon News   Armageddon News I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 1:33 pm

Oh! Gack! You're right researcher!!!! Ok, that gave me the heebie geebies!
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

Armageddon News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon News   Armageddon News I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:25 pm

Oh my gosh!! You're right!!! Now, I heard somewhere, that the same black stone is the very foundation of the Freedom Tower. I can't remember where I heard this. I will research it and get back to you. Unless someone here has heard this also?

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   Armageddon News 2958853248
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Armageddon News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon News   Armageddon News I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:48 pm

I don't think it was that particular stone, though there is "A" hewn stone placed there. See the article linked below.

http://www.prophezine.com/index.php?option=com_content&id=530:gods-judgment-pt-4-the-bricks-are-fallen-down-but-we-will-build-with-hewn-stones

Armageddon News FreedomStone2

Armageddon News 1373982095
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Armageddon News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon News   Armageddon News I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:50 pm

Peering into the womb. Ick.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

Armageddon News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon News   Armageddon News I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 3:08 pm

The key word being "hewn". Our foundation is the Stone not cut by human hands, whereas pagan structures...are built with hewn stone.

Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

Armageddon News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon News   Armageddon News I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 3:10 pm

Ah yes, Isaiah 9. Bingo!

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Armageddon News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon News   Armageddon News I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 3:12 pm

Well dove, your vid sealed it. I'm reconvinced. Smile
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Armageddon News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon News   Armageddon News I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 4:01 pm

Oh my, I've been grinched!  I actually feel so sorry for those poor Muslims! It's in my heart!!!!
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

Armageddon News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon News   Armageddon News I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 6:32 pm

That was fantastic! Thanks for posting this!!!
Back to top Go down

Armageddon News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon News   Armageddon News I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 9:53 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

Armageddon News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon News   Armageddon News I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:46 pm

VERY interesting Jen! I will be referring back to this often. Thanks for posting!

Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

Armageddon News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon News   Armageddon News I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:27 pm

Thankyou Archangel888. This is most interesting and needs serious consideration. And thankyou Jem for your summary .

My support for Revelation Of Jesus Christ is in the Series....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7T6dTs5YKw  ..... this shows that to study Revelation of Jesus Christ chapters 1-11 and then repeated 12-22. When studied in this way it is like the 4 Gospels teach about Christs First coming and Revelations 12-22 repeat with some details chapter 1-11. Now it reads for me so clearly. Praise the Lord .
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

Armageddon News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon News   Armageddon News I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 8:00 pm

Dr. Rita wrote:
Thankyou Archangel888. This is most interesting and needs serious consideration. And thankyou Jem for your summary .

My support for Revelation Of Jesus Christ is in the Series....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7T6dTs5YKw  ..... this shows that to study Revelation of Jesus Christ chapters 1-11 and then repeated 12-22. When studied in this way it is like the 4 Gospels teach about Christs First coming and Revelations 12-22 repeat with some details chapter 1-11. Now it reads for me so clearly. Praise the Lord .

Dr. Rita,
I have not seen this study that you mentioned and I'm anxious to view it.  Thanks so much for mentioning it on the forum.  Here's a clickable link for others who are interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7T6dTs5YKw

rawblues
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Armageddon News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Armageddon News   Armageddon News I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Armageddon News
Page 1 of 1