Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another School Shooting - This Time in Roswell New Mexico

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Another School Shooting - This Time in Roswell New Mexico Empty
PostSubject: Another School Shooting - This Time in Roswell New Mexico   Another School Shooting - This Time in Roswell New Mexico I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:23 am

Breaking . . . There is news room video at the link that I can't embed though it doesn't say much more than what is already in the text below.

http://www.krqe.com/news/local/shots-reported-at-berrendo-middle-scool

KRQE News wrote:
2 students injured in Roswell school shooting

Nurses: Boy says he was the target
By    Hawa Konte

• Updated: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 10:56 AM MST
  • Published: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 8:33 AM MST

ROSWELL, N.M. (KRQE) - Police confirm that a shooting at Berrendo Middle School in Roswell has left children injured.
Photos: Berrendo School School Shooting
The school is under lockdown and officials are urging parents not to go to the school at this time. Students are being bussed from the school to the Roswell Mall were parents can pick up their children.
Two people have been injured in the shooting.
A hospital official says a 14-year-old boy and a 13-year-old girl in critical condition are being airlifted from Roswell to a hospital in Lubbock, Texas.
Police say that the shooter has been apprehended and the threat has been alleviated.
State police will hold a news conference at 1 p.m. Tuesday. Governor Susana Martinez is heading to Roswell and is expected to attend the press conference.
Officials continue to investigate.
Stay with KRQE News 13 for more updates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another School Shooting - This Time in Roswell New Mexico   Another School Shooting - This Time in Roswell New Mexico I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:17 am

NOW THEY ARE BUSING THE KIDS TO A LOCATION.... YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WARNED ABOUT THESE THINGS.

YOU ALL SHOULD STAND UP TO THIS METHOD AS THE SCHOOL IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEM... NOT GOV.
GOV MAY GIVE FUNDS BUT THEY SHOULD NOT INTERFERE WITH EXISTING PARENT / SCHOOL RELATIONSHIP OR RULES!

I'm not going to get into another Sandy Hook because it was a FAKE, It was Crisis Actors and it was Training and never truly happened as depicted! Way too much truth showing otherwise.

I now suspect any of these as reason to come after guns in order to deceive and disarm Americans so we may be controlled, enslaved and even killed... the History Repeats! As a WWII buff interested in mainly tracked armor I have had many books showing concentration camp pictures, there is NO DOUBT the plans are exactly like Nazi Germany!!

I do how ever appreciate the post as it is something to pay attention to. Especially the moving of the kids after it has been secured. That is upsetting!

BE ALSO WARY OF THEM TRYING TO VACCINATE DURING THIS TYPE OF EVENT/S (your child was behind on shots) even though your request not to be)... THE PROGRAM AND BATTERY OF SHOTS ON YOUNGSTERS IS TO ADD A THIRD STRAND OF DNA!!!! WATCH OUT!!!

Very curious that they chose this Location!!??
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Another School Shooting - This Time in Roswell New Mexico   Another School Shooting - This Time in Roswell New Mexico I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 6:25 pm

spring2 wrote:
NOW THEY ARE BUSING THE KIDS TO A LOCATION.... YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WARNED ABOUT THESE THINGS.

YOU ALL SHOULD STAND UP TO THIS METHOD AS THE SCHOOL IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEM... NOT GOV.
GOV MAY GIVE FUNDS BUT THEY SHOULD NOT INTERFERE WITH EXISTING PARENT / SCHOOL RELATIONSHIP OR RULES!

I'm not going to get into another Sandy Hook because it was a FAKE, It was Crisis Actors and it was Training and never truly happened as depicted! Way too much truth showing otherwise.

I now suspect any of these as reason to come after guns in order to deceive and disarm Americans so we may be controlled, enslaved and even killed... the History Repeats! As a WWII buff interested in mainly tracked armor I have had many books showing concentration camp pictures, there is NO DOUBT the plans are exactly like Nazi Germany!!

I do how ever appreciate the post as it is something to pay attention to. Especially the moving of the kids after it has been secured. That is upsetting!

BE ALSO WARY OF THEM TRYING TO VACCINATE DURING THIS TYPE OF EVENT/S (your child was behind on shots) even though your request not to be)... THE PROGRAM AND BATTERY OF SHOTS ON YOUNGSTERS IS TO ADD A THIRD STRAND OF DNA!!!! WATCH OUT!!!

Very curious that they chose this Location!!??

To the lucy's that's new beginnings(1_14_2014), roswell, & child abduction.(47 ronin is still in theaters) Draw your own conclusions but I wouldn't get stuck on the nazi/camp angle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another School Shooting - This Time in Roswell New Mexico   Another School Shooting - This Time in Roswell New Mexico I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another School Shooting - This Time in Roswell New Mexico
Page 1 of 1