Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

searching For Truth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
archangel888

archangel888

searching For Truth Empty
PostSubject: searching For Truth   searching For Truth I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 3:55 pm

Here is something I cme across today. There is so much division about the Rapture theory. Pre-trib? Mid? Post? Is there even one? I am looking into all views. I asked the Lord to show me. I am not saying this is IT. I never knew of this view-interpretation before. I read the entire presentation today. It is pretty astounding. When any of you has the time to read it, please comment on it. In the meantime, I'm still searching.

http://www.remnantofgod.org/rapt2.htm#LetJesus

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   searching For Truth 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: searching For Truth   searching For Truth I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 4:33 pm

Glad to see you are doing your own searching. Folks might wanna start reading at the top of the page you gave though. I'm looking it over and it looks pretty detailed so I don't want anyone to miss anything.

http://www.remnantofgod.org/rapt2.htm

And here's their home page:  http://www.remnantofgod.org/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: searching For Truth   searching For Truth I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 5:33 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

PostSubject: Re: searching For Truth   searching For Truth I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 18, 2014 7:16 pm

I have since learned this is the "preterist" view. They feel prophecy was fulfilled by 70 AD, and this simply isn't true. Just read Revelation and much of what was on that page didn't line up. I admit it is interesting and will have to look into it further....such as the "day= a year" formula for prophecy. That could be provocative.

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   searching For Truth 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: searching For Truth   searching For Truth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

searching For Truth
Page 1 of 1