Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hacked, you faceless chickens! Bring your keyboard fingers over here, high noon!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hacked, you faceless chickens! Bring your keyboard fingers over here, high noon! Empty
PostSubject: Hacked, you faceless chickens! Bring your keyboard fingers over here, high noon!   Hacked, you faceless chickens! Bring your keyboard fingers over here, high noon! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:55 pm

I just turned on my most secure system to avoid hacking in the evening!

No sooner than I had the browser up and the security running they hacked in in a half second and used my root password!!!!!!!!! I killed it!!!!

I now do not feel very safe!!!

They hacked the pc that I'm on now ... 13 times today with 1 root hack that was fortunately thwarted.

These faceless peeps better not show up on my property!

When a Sheriff is fired for supporting the bill of rights (and I get to the word supporting and am being hacked...)

I'm not visiting any site since turning on to the forum... I can sit here and watch them.

I am now totally sure that they are targeting me.

So when to expect a visit??
Back to top Go down

Hacked, you faceless chickens! Bring your keyboard fingers over here, high noon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hacked, you faceless chickens! Bring your keyboard fingers over here, high noon!   Hacked, you faceless chickens! Bring your keyboard fingers over here, high noon! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:46 pm

My last post for the night is about Britain above...
I have just had them log into the laptop in the root window and actually shut me OFF 2 TIMES!!

It is getting more serious now!!
Back to top Go down

Hacked, you faceless chickens! Bring your keyboard fingers over here, high noon!
Page 1 of 1