Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WoW! Raw Mars Rover Image Shows Structures and Ufo!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

WoW! Raw Mars Rover Image Shows Structures and Ufo! Empty
PostSubject: WoW! Raw Mars Rover Image Shows Structures and Ufo!   WoW! Raw Mars Rover Image Shows Structures and Ufo! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 9:58 pm

Things that make you go hmmmmm......

Published on Feb 6, 2014

This an update to the original on the back up! Inbox me any details you find on this. I believe this is one of the best shots of structures on Mars. The cave with orbs or ufos is un deniable !

RAW IMAGE:
http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-imag...

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: WoW! Raw Mars Rover Image Shows Structures and Ufo!   WoW! Raw Mars Rover Image Shows Structures and Ufo! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 11:26 pm

Daboo7 needs some lessons in depth perspective interpretation. That rocky ridge is pretty close to the rover. I might get excited if all this were more towards the distance on the large empty plain in the distance than this ridge of rocks apparently just yards away from the rover camera.

Either that, or those martian ships that take off and land at this miniature base are the size of ground squirrels.

Oh, and the picture link is not hi-rez. It is 1024 x 1024 and pixelates like mad when enlarged.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: WoW! Raw Mars Rover Image Shows Structures and Ufo!   WoW! Raw Mars Rover Image Shows Structures and Ufo! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:18 am

As much as I want to see it, evidence of life, past or present, I just can't. With all of these Mars/Moon pic and videos, It seems that if you look at something long enough you can imagine it to be just about anything. Something as innocuous as a rock, suddenly becomes a face, or a lizard! 
I ain't buying none of it..........yet!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WoW! Raw Mars Rover Image Shows Structures and Ufo!   WoW! Raw Mars Rover Image Shows Structures and Ufo! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1