Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor

Go down 
+9
Shake
billetman
Yaddy
Dove
gritsy
murray leslie
Atlantic
researcher
scottr99
13 posters
AuthorMessage
scottr99

scottr99

My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor Empty
PostSubject: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:34 pm

I would appreciate your prayers if you're willing.

Thank you,
Scott

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!

Last edited by researcher on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : un-pinned by researcher)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 3:50 pm

Scott, very sorry to hear this!
What is his first name so I can pray for him.
Also have you seen that article I posted just a week or two ago on the herbal cancer killer?

Here is that link: https://watchermeet-up.forumotion.com/t6393-cancer-killer-artemisinin-iron?highlight=cancer+killer

http://www.trueactivist.com/this-chinese-herb-iron-kills-cancer-cells-in-16-hours/

Also check Natural News .com as there have been others... I think onions are also anti-cancer. But the one above sounded the best yet.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:11 pm

Hi Spring, He's Scott Jr.

Thank you and I will check the link now.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:13 pm

I've been just sitting here thinking about this for a few minutes, during the dot com year our family lost 3 and we had to move due to job loss.
My youngest son is 21, he is my best bud, we dirt bike a lot and work on his cars a lot.
I can totally relate to this kind of horrific news as I watched my wife's Father die of cancer (fireman, exposure to chemicals in fire).
I could not bear such problems with such a youngster!

See if you can get him off all processed foods and get onto all organic vegetable diet and try to get these herbs that have possibility to help! Talk with him about these as it is better for his health to build up all these natural nutrients he may have been missing out on.

I Will Pray for Him!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:13 pm

Praying right now, and each day bud!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:28 pm

You've got it Scottr. It's already done and you're both on my prayer list. Please keep us updated.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:30 pm

You have my prayers also, Scott......God Bless..
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 4:40 pm

I'm praying for your son too, Scott. Please Father, keep Scott Jr. surrounded in your healing loving hands and always in your will. He is only 20 years old and in the prime of his life. Oh how we hate this fallen world and the curses laid upon it. We long to see restoration and the blessings that will be poured out without measure upon this sick universe. Please Lord, soon. Amen.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 5:16 pm

Thank you so much, all of you.

Back to top Go down
Atlantic

Atlantic

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 5:24 pm

I'll be praying for your son as well Scott.

God Bless
Back to top Go down
murray leslie

murray leslie

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 6:04 pm

God, father, we lift up scott jr. to you and ask that it be your will to heal this boy by whatever means you provide in the future...
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 6:31 pm

When something of this nature is brought to the forum it usually gets a sticky (or pinned) so that members can catch all updates easily. Please keep Scott Jr. in your prayers.

Scott, please keep us posted with updates when you know them. Our hearts and prayers are with you, your family, and for Scott Jr.

love
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 6:54 pm

Scott, one of my dearest friends has a daughter who had a brain tumor when she was 18, and she is now a nurse and married with three sons.  She is fine.  It was scary for awhile, but she came through really well.

Be encouraged - and, of course you have my prayers.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 9:21 pm

Thank you all so very much.  Your prayers and words mean so much.

Will do Researcher, thank you.

Back to top Go down
gritsy

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:32 am

Scott,

In behalf of Scott Jr.

Heavenly Father,

I pray that you reach out your healing hands and touch Scott Jr, to heal him of this brain tumor. Guide his family to the wisdom that will be effective against this type of tumor, and wrap their hearts in the peace that passes understanding. Strengthen them in the faith and give them courage to face this head on. Finally Lord Jesus, remind them over and over again that nothing comes our way without passing through the loving hands of our heavenly Father.
In Jesus' most powerful Name,
Amen

I feel your pain, Scott and will continue to agree in prayer against this cancer.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:19 pm

Thank you for these wonderful, heart-felt prayers.  Thank you, thank you, thank you so very much.   I love you

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:29 pm

Standing with you and your brothers and sisters in prayer, Scott. Much love.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:07 am

Thank you, Dove, and all of you amazing lovers of God. I have some very good news.

We have just returned from the neurosurgeon and he said the tumor only needs to be watched at this point, so we have a follow up MRI in 3 months.  Evidently there's a chance that this type of tumor could have existed for some time and has a chance of not becoming aggressive for some time.  I cannot begin to tell you how relieved I am, for me the news could not have been any better.

I believe with all of my heart that your prayers are what got us this news, and I want to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart.

Praise the Lord Jesus, the King of Kings!

In His Love,
Scott

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:23 am

That's good news! I'll be keeping you in my prayers.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 11:55 am

Awesome news, Scott! And an Awesome God we have who loves us and keeps us!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:11 am

I've been in PM communication with Scott and asked if he still wished to keep this topic pinned since Scot Jr. wasn't in any immediate danger. He has elected to un-pin the topic for now. His PM (in part) is copied below. I don't think he'll mind my sharing his thoughts with everyone. And from me personally, thank you all who took the time to say a prayer for Scott Jr. This kind of love is what makes this forum so much like a real family.

Scottr99 wrote:
Yes that's fine, he's not in any immediate danger.  The support and prayers provided have been answered.  But thank you again.

We've got some faith-testing times ahead, stay strong and I will also.

Much love back brother,
Scott
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:37 am

Only just saw it, thrilled with the good news....will also still keep praying!
Back to top Go down
billetman

billetman

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:09 am

scottr99 wrote:
Thank you, Dove, and all of you amazing lovers of God. I have some very good news.

We have just returned from the neurosurgeon and he said the tumor only needs to be watched at this point, so we have a follow up MRI in 3 months.  Evidently there's a chance that this type of tumor could have existed for some time and has a chance of not becoming aggressive for some time.  I cannot begin to tell you how relieved I am, for me the news could not have been any better.

I believe with all of my heart that your prayers are what got us this news, and I want to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart.

Praise the Lord Jesus, the King of Kings!
May this be the first good news, as the Lord blesses your son with a complete healing!

In His Love,
Scott

May this be just the first good news as the Lord blesses your son with a complete healing!
Back to top Go down
Shake

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 8:28 am

Praying for your son! Lord God touch Scott Jr. and make him whole. We pray you remove every trace of this tumor from this young man, so that those around him will see your mighty power and give you the glory. Let this be part of his testimony to draw him closer to you and be a witness to your unfailing love. Amen!
Back to top Go down
stonewall

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:51 am

Amen!!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:08 pm

Oh Scott, I'm so sorry, he's too young!!' Sad 
Listen everyone, let's do a prayer vigil like we did for Dave. Researcher, sticky, no, announce it and when I get home tonight we'll start working on it. UBS on 11pm!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 12:09 pm

That's dibs on 11pm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:40 pm

Great news!
Keeping you and Scott Jr in prayers everyday!
Thank Lord Jesus!
Back to top Go down
gritsy

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 1:54 pm

Praise Jesus! It's a wonderful relief!
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth345

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 2:12 pm

I too am upholding you and your precious son Scott in prayer.  May our Lord restore young Scotts
health and give all in your family hope in the days to come. God bless you. xx
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:23 pm

I just read the whole thread. Thank Father for the good news!!!! We can just keep the prayer circle on hold. Thank you Jesus!
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 3:31 pm

Thank you all so much for your prayers, support, and kind words, Scott and I are eternally grateful. With both of our love,

thank you  thank you  thank you

Back to top Go down
Blessed1313

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 1:09 pm

Thank God for the blessings!  If anyone else has someone dealing with tumors, cancer or other diseases, here are real life current testimonies of natural healings.  I know of 2 things personally that work for the good......dmso (tree of life) & apricot w/b17 (dissolves tumors). 

http://www.apricotsfromgod.info/testimony.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor   My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My 20 y/o son has a brain tumor
Page 1 of 1