Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obama: ‘Whenever I can take steps without legislation,’ I will

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Obama: ‘Whenever I can take steps without legislation,’ I will Empty
PostSubject: Obama: ‘Whenever I can take steps without legislation,’ I will   Obama: ‘Whenever I can take steps without legislation,’ I will I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:30 am

Infowars.com
February 9, 2014

In his weekly address, Obama repeated previous comments about circumventing Congressional process.

“I want to work with Congress on this agenda where I can,” Mr. Obama said. “But in this year of action, whenever I can take steps without legislation to expand opportunity for more American families, I will.”

(via http://www.whitehouse.gov) In this week's address, President Obama says he will do everything he can to make a difference for the middle class and those working to get into the middle class, so that we can expand opportunity for all and build an economy that works for the American people.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1