Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2014_02_11 - Josh Peck - Peter Goodgame and The New Exodus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

2014_02_11 - Josh Peck -  Peter Goodgame and The New Exodus Empty
PostSubject: 2014_02_11 - Josh Peck - Peter Goodgame and The New Exodus   2014_02_11 - Josh Peck -  Peter Goodgame and The New Exodus I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:52 pm

Got this notice this morning in my email from Peter Goodgame. Sounds real interesting so I downloaded the show and I'd like to share it with y'all. Most of us here know who Josh Peck is and I know we all recognize the name, Peter Goodgame. Happy listening.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/actsradionetwork/2014/02/11/the-sharpening-016-peter-goodgame-and-the-new-exodus-2.mp3

Show Notes wrote:
Most of us have heard about shadows found in the Old Testament that point to the New Testament, but how about within the exodus account? Does the exodus of Moses point to a larger theme in the New Testament? Does this have anything to do with modern eschatology, such as the identity of Mystery Babylon and the Harlot? Can this understanding help bring us into a closer walk with God and strengthen our faith? Peter Goodgame joins us tonight to answer these questions and much more through a teaching from his research into what he calls "The New Exodus".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2014_02_11 - Josh Peck - Peter Goodgame and The New Exodus   2014_02_11 - Josh Peck -  Peter Goodgame and The New Exodus I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:20 pm

Last edited by jem on Sun May 25, 2014 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: 2014_02_11 - Josh Peck - Peter Goodgame and The New Exodus   2014_02_11 - Josh Peck -  Peter Goodgame and The New Exodus I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 6:25 am

Interesting more Exodus!
Back to top Go down
Blessed1313

PostSubject: Re: 2014_02_11 - Josh Peck - Peter Goodgame and The New Exodus   2014_02_11 - Josh Peck -  Peter Goodgame and The New Exodus I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 10:20 pm

Researcher,
    Thank you soooooooooooooo much!!  Someone else finally "gets it"!!! He has truly studied history and see's that God has "a plan"!!  Most has been fulfilled!!!  I had started to write a book myself on these truths (My title is from Jeremiah, when he said the Gentiles will say, "We inherited lies from our ancestors".  We believe the doctrines of men and most of modern history is full of lies.  You need access to old library books and maps (believe it or not but when they were making their agreement in 47 to make an Isrealite State, they had several locations in mind to make it because they did not know where it was actually at) to begin to find truth!!  Ezekial temple was fulfilled when Herod made the temple area enlarged and magnificent prior to Jesus' birth.  No future temple.  He will gather in the last days of this age, but he will destroy this whole babylon system and God takes the land back!!  No manmade money system......the field is leveled and God says he has more than enough to take care of us ALL!!  How can one rule with Christ if they have not known what hardships, evil, greed and hatred towards another is like?  I keep my faith simple.......love God and love one another (love and pray through the good, bad, and ugly...irregardless, race, class, position or status.............oHHHHHHHHH so hard at times!).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2014_02_11 - Josh Peck - Peter Goodgame and The New Exodus   2014_02_11 - Josh Peck -  Peter Goodgame and The New Exodus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2014_02_11 - Josh Peck - Peter Goodgame and The New Exodus
Page 1 of 1