Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Second Coming of the Antichrist - Peter Goodgame Has Made This PDF Book Available To Download For FREE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

The Second Coming of the Antichrist - Peter Goodgame Has Made This PDF Book Available To Download For FREE! Empty
PostSubject: The Second Coming of the Antichrist - Peter Goodgame Has Made This PDF Book Available To Download For FREE!   The Second Coming of the Antichrist - Peter Goodgame Has Made This PDF Book Available To Download For FREE! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 2:40 pm

There is now no excuse for not having or reading this compelling book. You also can't go wrong with free! We've discussed the pages of this book "The Second Coming of the Antichrist" many many times on this forum. Many have sprung for the paperback version (myself included) or the Kindle ebook version. In this book Mr. Goodgame argues the theory that Nimrod was, and will be again, the antichrist. It's a very compelling idea and Goodgame provides much documentation to back his theory up. All in all it's an important book to have in your library and stuffed into your brain-vault. Top link goes to the blog where Mr. Goodgame announces the book offer. The bottom link goes directly to the PDF book download.

http://redmoonhawaii.wordpress.com/2014/08/08/the-second-coming-of-the-antichrist-free-download/#comments

http://www.redmoonrising.com/Antichristbook.pdf
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

The Second Coming of the Antichrist - Peter Goodgame Has Made This PDF Book Available To Download For FREE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming of the Antichrist - Peter Goodgame Has Made This PDF Book Available To Download For FREE!   The Second Coming of the Antichrist - Peter Goodgame Has Made This PDF Book Available To Download For FREE! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 4:34 pm

Hey thanks. Actually was about to look for some Saturday night reading. Like bob used to say, the price is rrright
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming of the Antichrist - Peter Goodgame Has Made This PDF Book Available To Download For FREE!   The Second Coming of the Antichrist - Peter Goodgame Has Made This PDF Book Available To Download For FREE! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 10:55 am

I think that's what Woodrow Wilson I think it was,saying to Roosevelt,"concerning the sacret casket .....as in Tom Horns book....that it was Nimrod.
also....ive heard some say that one reason we went to Iraq,was because word was that they had found Nimrod's casket in Babylon....and ofcourse with our DNA cloning advancement now ...we have been waiting to get his DNA....afterall he is the first person in the Bible,to ever become a hybrid "after" he was born human....all others listed in the Bible,were born that way between Angels and women.
. so I think they are going to use this also I there mark of the beast....to make all those who take the mark "Become" A "Giborim" ....ak....hybrid,thus losing any chance for Jesus blood to heal them,Jesus is a "Kinsmen" redeemer.....that is a kinsmen of Adam and Eve....i.e. "human"
that's satans trick with the mark of the beast....to change us into not human...and like Nimrod,that's probably mixed with Cheetah DNA,as lots of paintings show Nimrod with Cheetah skin clothes,and Cheetahs pulling his chariot.....hhmmmm
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming of the Antichrist - Peter Goodgame Has Made This PDF Book Available To Download For FREE!   The Second Coming of the Antichrist - Peter Goodgame Has Made This PDF Book Available To Download For FREE! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 10:57 am

Oh yea....and thanks for the link researcher
Back to top Go down
moko

PostSubject: Re: The Second Coming of the Antichrist - Peter Goodgame Has Made This PDF Book Available To Download For FREE!   The Second Coming of the Antichrist - Peter Goodgame Has Made This PDF Book Available To Download For FREE! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 11:11 am

to add....i believe they already have nephilim dna,but "why" not use that....my theory is they want Nimrod's,cause since he became one after he was born....they think it might "take" to humans better....than Nephilim that were born that way.
---
but we know in the book of Daniel,that it doesn't "take"
---
so...those who recieve the mark....it works at first....but then about 6 months later.....
----
.............."Welcome to ZombieLand".... lol!
Back to top Go down

The Second Coming of the Antichrist - Peter Goodgame Has Made This PDF Book Available To Download For FREE!
Page 1 of 1