Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Add this one to the comet/astroid Rev: Dot"Connections.. Destruction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Add this one to the comet/astroid Rev: Dot"Connections.. Destruction Empty
PostSubject: Add this one to the comet/astroid Rev: Dot"Connections.. Destruction   Add this one to the comet/astroid Rev: Dot"Connections.. Destruction I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 4:56 pm

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=300031

Sounding of Ancient trumpet in York warns of Viking Apocalypse (Ragnarok) on 22 February 2014

Posted By: Susoni [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 18-Feb-2014 15:55:19

Before you start reading, NO.. I don't think the world is ending on 2/22
.. No, this is not fear mongering. I'm merely interested in ancient mythologies and how people interpret them. In this case.. Boy Howdy.. :-)

Susoni

Legend has it that on this day, the god Odin will be killed by the wolf Fenrir

The soil and the sky will be stained with poison and the sea will rear up

Prior to the apocalypse, three freezing winters would follow each other

The sound of the horn is supposed to call the sons of Odin to the battlefield, where Odin will ultimately be killed

Legend has it that the Norse God, Heimdallr, would blow the mythical Gjallerhorn to warn of the Viking apocalypse, also known as 'Ragnarok'.

Ragnarok, which translates to ‘Doom of the Gods’, is due to be preceded by the winter of winters.

Vikings believed, prior to the apocalypse, three freezing winters would follow each other with no summers in between.

All morality would disappear and fights would break out all over the world, signalling the beginning of the end.

The wolf Skoll would devour the sun, and his brother Hati would eat the moon, causing stars to vanish from the sky and the Earth to be thrown into eternal darkness.

Norse mythology experts have calculated that Vikings believed this will take place on February 22, 2014.

On this day, the god Odin will be killed by the wolf Fenrir and the other ‘creator’ gods.

There will be huge earthquakes, the sea will rear up and the soil and the sky will be stained with poison.

The Earth will sink into the sea, paving the way for a new utopian world with endless supplies.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2507778/Will-world-end-100-days-Sounding-ancient-trumpet-York-warns-Viking-apocalypse-22-February-2014.html#ixzz2ti0A5i69
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Add this one to the comet/astroid Rev: Dot"Connections.. Destruction   Add this one to the comet/astroid Rev: Dot"Connections.. Destruction I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:08 pm

spring2 wrote:
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=300031

There will be huge earthquakes, the sea will rear up and the soil and the sky will be stained with poison.

The Earth will sink into the sea, paving the way for a new utopian world with endless supplies.

At least it has a happy ending.   Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blessed1313

PostSubject: Re: Add this one to the comet/astroid Rev: Dot"Connections.. Destruction   Add this one to the comet/astroid Rev: Dot"Connections.. Destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:16 pm

That article might be on to something and fit in with this guys guesses on major event coming....eq, secchi, Odin=Put in??  This would cause chaos? new leader more fierce?

https://www.facebook.com/pages/God-Code-Matrix-of-188/249833015110848

Remember one of the KEY LOCATIONS I said they're targeting and would be connected to the Seismic Ley-Line RITUAL they're PREPPING?

SAiNTIago

NOT a coincidence. Nor is the little SWARM that's been going on in the land known as the HOLY SPIRIT!

They've already given everyone SEVERAL BIG CLUES to the little GAME they're playing which is connected to the LOCATIONS they CHOOSE and just CHOSE for the last several Quakes in HONOR of a certain MODERN PATRON SAINT during the FEAST of a BIBLICAL SAINT and god of MARS who was anything but a SAINT! hint hint

In other words, they're RE-CREATING an ANCIENT STORY with BIBLICAL and HISTORICAL connections by MANIPULATING EVENTS such as QUAKES (Georgia), hurricanes (like Katrina/Sandy), typhoons (like HAIYAN) and even HUMANS (PHILIP SEYMOUR HOFFMAN, WHITNEY or DIANA etc being a few examples) who they view as ACTORS on their STAGE of our world THEATER.

When you see how they're weaving things together, it's actually quite genius and so you have to hand it to them as sic as they are. But I guarantee they never planned on anyone decoding it, let alone cracking their entire control matrix. And wait til I show you guys their other BIG dirty little secret I've just discovered about a little THEORY and TECH-TONic GAME they've PLAYed humans with to hide their network which has been in plain sight (especially for seismologists & geologists) for a LONG TIME as well.

So while most think the latest quakes in GEOrGeIA, Bath"SHIVA" and HOTAN or even the eruption at KELUD were NATURAL or all RANDOM, I'm going to PROVE beyond a shadow of a doubt to everyone, that ALL OF THEM were INDUCED by a DIRECTED TESLA-TECH ENERGY WEAPON known as HAARP using a NETWORK of LEY-LINES connected to CERN, MEGALITHIC MONUMENTS and EARTH'S PLANETARY GRID for what I've explained is likely prepping another MAJOR False Flag/Seismic Event or set of events (aka Illuminati Sacrificial Ritual OFFERING) to HONORia their FEATHERED SERPENT MASTERS of the Orion/Sirius Saturn-Moon Control Matrix AND celebrate 2 BIG ANNIVERSARIES of 2 MONUMENTal GODS of WAR and the ROOT of DAVID'S SUNday TEMPLatE of QUEZtALcoatl between 2 TWINS, 311 and SOL of a MON!

-sigh-

PS
OH… also keep in mind that MARS is connected to the GREAT GOD of WAR, 2 TWINS in a MIRROR, the ROYAL CITY on a CAPITOL LINE by the SEE of SAiNT MARY.
Back to top Go down
Intruth

Intruth

PostSubject: Re: Add this one to the comet/astroid Rev: Dot"Connections.. Destruction   Add this one to the comet/astroid Rev: Dot"Connections.. Destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:33 pm

enjoy the show
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Add this one to the comet/astroid Rev: Dot"Connections.. Destruction   Add this one to the comet/astroid Rev: Dot"Connections.. Destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:35 pm

Thank you so much for that added information.
So very interesting the things they do.
Go see that link peeps>
Add this one to the comet/astroid Rev: Dot"Connections.. Destruction 1625491_590028104424669_282850736_n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Add this one to the comet/astroid Rev: Dot"Connections.. Destruction   Add this one to the comet/astroid Rev: Dot"Connections.. Destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:38 pm

GO TO THAT FACEBOOK LINK AND LOOK!!!
Back to top Go down
Intruth

Intruth

PostSubject: Re: Add this one to the comet/astroid Rev: Dot"Connections.. Destruction   Add this one to the comet/astroid Rev: Dot"Connections.. Destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:43 pm

I think Steve Quayle said that the Vikings were Nephilim. 
Also this has been posted in various forums and 5 Doves;

Dear John and Doves,

I just read this Prophecy…The lady goes on to say, I wanted to tell you all about a prophecy that I remember reading online some years ago, though I can’t remember the source. If I do find it again, I will report it. But for now, I wanted to share why I remembered it, and what it foretold.
The reason I remember this prophecy even though years have passed since I saw it is because the Holy Spirit convicted me that it was true at the time, so I never forgot it. As I remember it, the prophecy indicated that – just prior to the Rapture – there would be a brutal winter of unprecedented cold, and then the summer would never really come, causing widespread food shortages. (This winter could be the one? no surprise with so much else going down!)
The Spirit and Bride say COME!!

Paul H

Also I saw someone post a Doom thread on GLP saying to watch 2/22
Back to top Go down
Intruth

Intruth

PostSubject: Re: Add this one to the comet/astroid Rev: Dot"Connections.. Destruction   Add this one to the comet/astroid Rev: Dot"Connections.. Destruction I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:53 pm

I also watched this, this morning, The reason it relates is the trumpet alarm in York
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Add this one to the comet/astroid Rev: Dot"Connections.. Destruction   Add this one to the comet/astroid Rev: Dot"Connections.. Destruction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Add this one to the comet/astroid Rev: Dot"Connections.. Destruction
Page 1 of 1