Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How many of you are feeling the pinch about this Kerry / peace deal ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

How many of you are feeling the pinch about this Kerry / peace deal ? Empty
PostSubject: How many of you are feeling the pinch about this Kerry / peace deal ?   How many of you are feeling the pinch about this Kerry / peace deal ? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:42 pm

I had to explain (for myself , really) to Father, that I can't stop being happy about it because  I'm so eager for Jesus's return.  I felt foolish and bad. I was like " I know You hate it and I totally disapprove  but I know it's going to happen and so I can't hardly wait".

Yikes. I know I should disapprove....... I do... really I do.... hmmmmm

The only caveat is that I know, if I didn't know the future, I still would strongly disapprove. Smile faceypalm
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: How many of you are feeling the pinch about this Kerry / peace deal ?   How many of you are feeling the pinch about this Kerry / peace deal ? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 7:44 pm

SHEESH!!! I said "I" 16 times.....  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: How many of you are feeling the pinch about this Kerry / peace deal ?   How many of you are feeling the pinch about this Kerry / peace deal ? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:40 pm

It's understandable because we're supposed to eagerly watch for the return of the Lord. But at the same time, it's frightening because of what it could mean for America. I don't know if you follow John McTernan's blog or not, but he wrote the book, "As America Has Done to Israel" where he documents how every time one of our leaders says or does something against Israel, a disaster hits our country, usually within 24 hours. The worse the slight, the bigger the disaster. So I watch that man (Kerry) with trepidation. His blog documents recent events as they occur by giving recent headlines or articles and providing commentary along with them.

http://defendproclaimthefaith.org/blog/

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many of you are feeling the pinch about this Kerry / peace deal ?   How many of you are feeling the pinch about this Kerry / peace deal ? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:52 pm

I know what you mean, watching the Kiev shootings makes one realize you are either going to go through the same and if you leave before.. I feel bad for I know what those left will endure and it is frightening when you don't have all of your family seeing these things and how important it is for them to be watching also and praying! I do see alot of the chaos will be all together. You can see the problem coming with the food crisis and being so close to division a new comet with debri and a coming war... it's in front of us right now.
Going to copy that video link and watch, thanks!
Back to top Go down
Internet Pilgrim

Internet Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: How many of you are feeling the pinch about this Kerry / peace deal ?   How many of you are feeling the pinch about this Kerry / peace deal ? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:03 pm

You're welcome. There's another Sid Roth program with John McTernan speaking about the subject where they discuss different incidents. You might want to see it also:

John has prayer meetings 3 nights a week (Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday at 9 pm) on blogtalkradio & there's always a group in the chatroom. On Monday night, he teaches a discipleship class as well. Right now we just passed week 5 on the teaching, healing the brokenhearted. The programs are available in the archives also. Links for all of these meetings/programs are listed on the blog if you're interested in joining us. You'd be very welcome!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: How many of you are feeling the pinch about this Kerry / peace deal ?   How many of you are feeling the pinch about this Kerry / peace deal ? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:30 am

Yep, I'm also thinking that IP, I just wonder how catastrophic it's going to be. We don't have long to wait. Pray now for safety and protection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many of you are feeling the pinch about this Kerry / peace deal ?   How many of you are feeling the pinch about this Kerry / peace deal ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many of you are feeling the pinch about this Kerry / peace deal ?
Page 1 of 1