Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John Kerry tells Israeli TV he is 'determined' to get Israeli-Palestinian peace deal done

Go down 
AuthorMessage

John Kerry tells Israeli TV he is 'determined' to get Israeli-Palestinian peace deal done Empty
PostSubject: John Kerry tells Israeli TV he is 'determined' to get Israeli-Palestinian peace deal done   John Kerry tells Israeli TV he is 'determined' to get Israeli-Palestinian peace deal done I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:43 am

John Kerry tells Israeli TV he is 'determined' to get Israeli-Palestinian peace deal done
Published February 20, 2014
Associated Press

• John Kerry tells Israeli TV he is 'determined' to get Israeli-Palestinian peace deal done 322241450e7d4a074c0f6a7067001341

• US Secretary of State John Kerry, left, meets with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas about ongoing peace talks with Israel on Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2014, in Paris. U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry is in Paris for talks aimed at reaching agreement on a framework for an Israeli-Palestinian peace deal. Kerry met Wednesday with Jordanian Foreign Minister Nasser Judeh and Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas, with the aim of working to define the framework for negotiators as they seek to forge a comprehensive settlement to the conflict. (AP Photo/ Evan Vucci, Pool) (THE ASSOCIATED PRESS)

JERUSALEM –  U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry says he remains "committed" and "determined" to reaching a peace accord between Israelis and Palestinians.
In an interview with Israel's Channel 2 TV's flagship investigative program "Uvda" aired Thursday, Kerry says he is not distracted by the naysayers and has not given up hope.

Kerry said: "That's not the way I operate. People who know me know that when I sink my teeth into something ... I try to get it done."

Kerry has visited the region more than a dozen times since talks were launched in July. With an April target date for an agreement approaching, Kerry will soon return with bridging proposals for a framework deal. Recently, both sides appear to have hardened their positions while questioning the effectiveness of Kerry's efforts.

PROPHECY ALERT: Kerry Tells Israeli TV "Get Peace Deal Done

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1