Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steve Quayle on the Common Sense Show 17 March (mp3 link inside)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Steve Quayle on the Common Sense Show 17 March (mp3 link inside) Empty
PostSubject: Steve Quayle on the Common Sense Show 17 March (mp3 link inside)   Steve Quayle on the Common Sense Show 17 March (mp3 link inside) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 1:05 pm

While y'all are waiting on tonight's Hagmann show to be archived here is another Steve interview that I captured this morning using my BitTorrent program and I've uploaded it to my MediaFire so y'all can snag it too. Someone was even kind enough to snip the commercials out (so says the description in the BitTorrent info quoted below). cheers Size of the mp3 file is around 27.5MB. I haven't listened to this yet so lemme know how it goes. enjoy the show

File Name: The Common Sense Show Mar 17 2013 STEVE QUAYLE - CF-32kbps.mp3

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?ktsv5vwjunbr16b

Quote :
Description:

The Common Sense Show Mar 17 2013 STEVE QUAYLE - COMMERCIAL FREE VERSION -32kbps

Note this is the Commercial Free version of
http://concen.org/tracker/torrents-details.php?id=32369 ....Edited By Shortwave uploaded @Concen.Org, bit rate reduced to 32kbps to facilitate faster uploading. A good interesting broadcast.

Original Description

The Common Sense Show - 03-17-2013 - Steve Quayle

Started recording the show about 10 minutes after it begins. Nothing missed but the host introducing themselves.

Tonight on The Common Sense Show with Dave Hodges, Dave and Annie DiRiso welcomes a giant in the alternative media, Steve Quayle - www.stevequayle.com

We will be discussing how Steve views the roll out of martial law, how it will happen and what we can expect. Further, Steve and Dave will be discussing what they both know regarding foreign troops, from China and Russia, which are embedded in Mexico, Alaska and Panama which are preparing to attack the continental United States. Also, is the US military conducting Zombie drills? Is this a joke or is there really something in the works. And we will be following up on the “dead scientists” issue and many other assorted topics.
The Common Sense Show - 03-17-2013 - Steve Quayle

Don’t miss this very exciting edition of The Common Sense Show

The Common Sense Show Airs from 9pm-Midnight (Central) every Sunday evening. The show can be accessed on a number of AM and FM stations as well as at www.thecommonsenseshow.com and click the listen button.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

Steve Quayle on the Common Sense Show 17 March (mp3 link inside) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Quayle on the Common Sense Show 17 March (mp3 link inside)   Steve Quayle on the Common Sense Show 17 March (mp3 link inside) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:24 am

Well I listened and it's another don't miss program. This was my first time listening to a Dave Hodges show and I gotta say that he has a pretty doggone awake and savvy listener base. The last bit of the show they took callers questions and I was pretty impressed with the questions the callers asked. No mouth breathing knuckle draggers among them.

Steve Quayle on the Common Sense Show 17 March (mp3 link inside) Illit-2795-20080607-61
Back to top Go down

Steve Quayle on the Common Sense Show 17 March (mp3 link inside)
Page 1 of 1