Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tom Horn & Steve Quayle: Blood on the Altar (mp3 link inside) (notes on show added inside)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
researcher
Admin
researcher

Tom Horn & Steve Quayle: Blood on the Altar (mp3 link inside) (notes on show added inside) Empty
PostSubject: Tom Horn & Steve Quayle: Blood on the Altar (mp3 link inside) (notes on show added inside)   Tom Horn & Steve Quayle: Blood on the Altar (mp3 link inside) (notes on show added inside) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 1:48 am

Hoooooo-boy, listening to this and just had to get the link up here. This is the 03 July 2014 show. Tom Horn is really hot on this one too. Of course he's usually always good. I think I'll probably be getting this book.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/cfp-radio/2014/07/04/tom-horn-steve-quayle-on-the-hagmann-hagmann-report-blood-on-the-altar.mp3

Last edited by researcher on Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add info)
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

Tom Horn & Steve Quayle: Blood on the Altar (mp3 link inside) (notes on show added inside) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tom Horn & Steve Quayle: Blood on the Altar (mp3 link inside) (notes on show added inside)   Tom Horn & Steve Quayle: Blood on the Altar (mp3 link inside) (notes on show added inside) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:28 am

Check out the list of authors/editors:

Tom Horn, Gary Stearman, Chuck Missler, Cris Putnam, Michael Lake, Sharon Gilbert, Derek Gilbert, Larry Spargimino, Paul McGuire, Douglas W. Krieger, Douglas Woodward, Terry James, Stephen Quayle, Angie Peters.

Looks like it will be a good one!
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Tom Horn & Steve Quayle: Blood on the Altar (mp3 link inside) (notes on show added inside)   Tom Horn & Steve Quayle: Blood on the Altar (mp3 link inside) (notes on show added inside) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 3:29 pm

The parts of this broadcast I've listened to so far have sent shivers down my spine. Do not miss it!

First hour and part of second hour Tom Horn and Steve Quayle really laid out a dark scenario of just how a true believer might well be persecuted and hunted down and turned in by the faux believers in name only type. This includes friends, church, and family members. Yeshua warned us about this.

Matthew 10 wrote:
20"For it is not you who speak, but it is the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you. 21"Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; and children will rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death. 22"You will be hated by all because of My name, but it is the one who has endured to the end who will be saved.…

Matthew 24 wrote:
“Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Mark 13:12 wrote:
Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child. Children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death.

Luke 12:53 wrote:
They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law."

I haven't yet heard the last part of hour two or any of hour three so I can't report on those parts right now. I am definitely planning to get this book, probably for my Kindle.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Tom Horn & Steve Quayle: Blood on the Altar (mp3 link inside) (notes on show added inside)   Tom Horn & Steve Quayle: Blood on the Altar (mp3 link inside) (notes on show added inside) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 1:13 pm

Hour three gets really REALLY hairy and weird. Talk is about a coming zombie apocalypse, the strange noises and hums people all over the world are hearing (and recording), hell underground rising up in anticipation of the coming Joel's army invasion, ELF and psychotronic attacks on people affecting their moods and behaviors, and more . . .  MUCH MORE!

Oh, and stay tuned for the bits about Admiral Byrd, Operation High-jump, Nazi's-Soviet's in  Antarctica, and hollow earth. And go check out the movie mentioned often called World War Z. Much of the movie was filmed in Jerusalem. Many of the possible messages being sent in that movie are discussed. It's on Netflix, and it's free to stream for Amazon Prime members. I'm a Prime member and I'm gonna watch it. And there's always DVD too.

You'll listen to hour three more than once to catch everything.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom Horn & Steve Quayle: Blood on the Altar (mp3 link inside) (notes on show added inside)   Tom Horn & Steve Quayle: Blood on the Altar (mp3 link inside) (notes on show added inside) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tom Horn & Steve Quayle: Blood on the Altar (mp3 link inside) (notes on show added inside)
Page 1 of 1