Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Know too much... end result>

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Know too much... end result> Empty
PostSubject: Know too much... end result>   Know too much... end result> I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:56 am

If you know something, probably a good idea to write down or record for evidence later... put in safe place and tell trusted people.
Looks like the guy knew too much about Goo Wan Tahn E Mo.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/navy-commanders-killing-investigated/-/475880/24696930/-/3crkgqz/-/index.html

Navy commander killed in Orange Park hotel
44-year-old found dead in hotel room earlier this month
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Know too much... end result>   Know too much... end result> I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:01 pm

I know too much...
I am currently watching unknown computer code and stuff periodically try to gain access.
Getting more interesting as I add more tools to monitor.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Know too much... end result>   Know too much... end result> I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:28 pm

Considering what you know is public knowledge available to the entire world, I really wonder what their point is.  Nothing better to do than be a pain in the butt! 

They should give you free service for doing all the gathering for them. And
maybe one of them will find Jesus and live forever! Wouldn't that be nice.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Know too much... end result>   Know too much... end result> I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 5:46 pm

Yeah!
I'm now on a quest to identify the actual ip address.
Yes there are tools for this but it is not that simple... anyway I hope to get to the bottom of this garbage can and see what smells most.

What ever they are doing is sophisticated enough that I am still looking for tools that can dig deeper than norm.

They aren't bothering me as much today.. only 6 attacks so far with a bunch of ignored signals of unknown type. I think by yesterday 11:00 or so it was over 31 and I was growing so tired of the slowness. End of day was over 80+.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Know too much... end result>   Know too much... end result> I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 6:07 pm

Maybe you should call 'red screen man'.  I'm sure they've dealt with this plenty.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Know too much... end result>   Know too much... end result> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Know too much... end result>
Page 1 of 1