Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Is The Terrifying Result Of The Militarization Of Police

Go down 
AuthorMessage

This Is The Terrifying Result Of The Militarization Of Police Empty
PostSubject: This Is The Terrifying Result Of The Militarization Of Police   This Is The Terrifying Result Of The Militarization Of Police I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 11:38 pm

Please read at link: for pictures and what's happening! We all should be afraid of what this could develop into as many in the nation are watching, this could be a lit fuse!!!

http://www.businessinsider.com/police-militarization-ferguson-2014-8

Paul Szoldra

Aug. 12, 2014, 4:05 PM

-------------
Radley Balko ✔ @radleybalko
Follow

Summary of scary shit: Heavily militarized police presence in Ferguson. Protests banned. Journalists threatened. News helicopters barred.
--------------
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: This Is The Terrifying Result Of The Militarization Of Police   This Is The Terrifying Result Of The Militarization Of Police I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:08 am

Business Insider always has good articles, but its extraordinarily liberal. The police in St. Louis is militarized because so too are the idiots they're dealing with. They were trying to bring down a police chopper yesterday because it was recording and attempting to break up the looting.  St. Louis metro goes back and forth with Oakland on the violent crime list annually. For once, I'm glad they're armed to the teeth. 

This was an incredibly one sided and irresponsibly written article. It fails to mention property owners expect to be assisted against the gangs of heavily armed hooligans who're looking to loot, pilfer, and harm others. With more articlesand coverage like this I agree with you spring, this could be a lit fuse.

KMOV) – East St. Louis is the most dangerous city in the United States, according to research done by neighborhoodscout.com

Violent crimes include homicide, forcible rape, armed robbery, and aggravated assault.

http://www.kmov.com/news/local/East-St-Louis-rated-countrys-most-dangerous-city-248588731.html
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: This Is The Terrifying Result Of The Militarization Of Police   This Is The Terrifying Result Of The Militarization Of Police I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:58 pm

Pentagon fueled Ferguson confrontation: Column

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2014/08/13/ferguson-police-michael-brown-militarization-column/14006383/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Is The Terrifying Result Of The Militarization Of Police   This Is The Terrifying Result Of The Militarization Of Police I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1