Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GENIUS CHILD KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL FOR “NOT BEING ABLE TO LEARN” COULD WIN NOBEL PEACE PRIZE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

GENIUS CHILD KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL FOR “NOT BEING ABLE TO LEARN” COULD WIN NOBEL PEACE PRIZE Empty
PostSubject: GENIUS CHILD KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL FOR “NOT BEING ABLE TO LEARN” COULD WIN NOBEL PEACE PRIZE   GENIUS CHILD KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL FOR “NOT BEING ABLE TO LEARN” COULD WIN NOBEL PEACE PRIZE I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 3:36 pm

DEPT OF EDUCATION NEEDS REEDUCATION!!

link

GENIUS CHILD KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL FOR “NOT BEING ABLE TO LEARN” COULD WIN NOBEL PEACE PRIZE

February 27, 2014

SOURCE: ORWELL WAS RIGHT

I don't think the education curriculum is geared towards spotting genuises in the classroom.

Via Higher Perspective:

<span style="color:#00ff00;">They said he would never learn, now he’ll teach them a thing or two…</span>

<span style="color:#ff007f;">A genius boy whose IQ is higher than Albert Einstein</span> is on his way to possibly winning a Nobel Prize after being set free of special education programs in public schools.

His mother made the decision to take him out of the programs, even after having <span style="color:#ff007f;">doctors diagnose him with Aspergers and say that her son Jacob Barnett would never even learn to tie his shoes.</span>

She describes in her book “The Spark: A Mother’s Story of Nurturing Genius” that she was afraid of trying to pull him out of school. “For a parent, it’s terrifying to fly against the advice of the professionals. But I knew in my heart that if Jake stayed in special ed, he would slip away.” Jacob was not thriving in special ed classes. He kept turning deeper into himself and was uncommunicative with other people.

<span style="color:#ff007f;">His doctors prescribed medical treatment for the boy.</span><span style="color:#00ff00;">When he wasn’t in therapy though, his mother noticed him doing amazing things. “He would create maps all over our floor using Q-tips. They would be maps of places we’ve visited and he would memorize every street.”</span> Jake dropped out of elementary school in the 5th grade. His incredible memory allowed him to attend university classes after he learned all of high school math in two weeks. Now he’s on track to graduate from college at age 14 and working on theories to build on Einstein’s theory of relativity. 60 minutes did a special on Jacob below:
Back to top Go down
Dr. Rita

GENIUS CHILD KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL FOR “NOT BEING ABLE TO LEARN” COULD WIN NOBEL PEACE PRIZE Empty
PostSubject: Re: GENIUS CHILD KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL FOR “NOT BEING ABLE TO LEARN” COULD WIN NOBEL PEACE PRIZE   GENIUS CHILD KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL FOR “NOT BEING ABLE TO LEARN” COULD WIN NOBEL PEACE PRIZE I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 8:33 pm

Knowledge without wisdom is foolishness. I pray someone reaches that young man with the author of all wisdom and knowledge .
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: GENIUS CHILD KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL FOR “NOT BEING ABLE TO LEARN” COULD WIN NOBEL PEACE PRIZE   GENIUS CHILD KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL FOR “NOT BEING ABLE TO LEARN” COULD WIN NOBEL PEACE PRIZE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 12:45 pm

Yes, before he turns into a Sheldon Cooper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GENIUS CHILD KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL FOR “NOT BEING ABLE TO LEARN” COULD WIN NOBEL PEACE PRIZE   GENIUS CHILD KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL FOR “NOT BEING ABLE TO LEARN” COULD WIN NOBEL PEACE PRIZE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1