Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Harbinger

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

The Harbinger Empty
PostSubject: The Harbinger   The Harbinger I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:35 am

For those of you who need a prophetic jolt with your coffee this morning, I was just listening to Jonathan Cahn on Coast from last night.

He said that millions of people knew about the Harbinger before he wrote it, and that is unusual because Isaiah 9:10 is a rather obscure portion of Scripture – even to Bible students (or at least it was before 911).

How did they know? There is a daily Bible reading plan called the “One Year Bible” in which, if a person follows the plan, he will read through the Bible in one year.

Guess when the reading for Isa. 9 comes due… September 11th. Every year. Every Bible version.

Chills.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

The Harbinger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harbinger   The Harbinger I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:57 am

Good catch Rose! Smile I listen to the radio everyday, a few different christian stations and it's funny to me that it's usually the same theme on every station. I know it can't be on purpost but if it's about Moses on one station it will be about different facets of Moses on the other stations. It makes me wonder.....
Back to top Go down

The Harbinger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harbinger   The Harbinger I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:10 am

I just did a quick study in the Blue Letter Bible on the word "path" in the KJV in order to post some Scriptures concerning how God directs our paths and leads us and plants things there for us - there are too many to post! I'd be here all morning (which would be fun, but I have work to do) copying and pasting.

I encourage all who wish to learn how literally God leads us in His paths when we obey Him by looking up these Scriptures. Good stuff in bad times.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/translationResults.cfm?Criteria=path&t=KJV
Back to top Go down

The Harbinger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harbinger   The Harbinger I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:59 pm

A few more tidbits from the interview on Coast:

In the KJV, Isa: 9:10 reads, "The bricks are fallen down, but we will build with hewn stones...". However, the translators of the Septuagint put it this way:
"The bricks have fallen, come let us build for ourselves a tower...".

This harkens back to the Tower of Babel in Gen. 11, "...come, let us build a tower." Their desire was to build a bigger, better tower on the ground of destruction in the spirit of defiance.

There was a Scripture hidden in Ground Zero. A Bible lay in the ruins that had been blown apart except for one page. A official photographer went into the ruins, took pictures, and then was whisked away because of the danger of the unstable environment. When he reviewed the photo, he started weeping. What was the Scripture that was hidden in Ground Zero and survived?

"Come let us build for ourselves a tower..." The same as Gen. 11 and Isa 9:10.
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

The Harbinger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harbinger   The Harbinger I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:11 pm

Researcher, if you want to grab for your archive:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2013/03/20
Back to top Go down
wakeupcall1111

wakeupcall1111

The Harbinger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harbinger   The Harbinger I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:59 pm

Rose, I totally agree with you about God leading our paths - hence my life scripture at the bottom. More and more, every day, I can see God leading my path when I give Him control of it. It is so awesome, and sometimes a little scary - lol - but He is in control and that is the only security I count on. I truly don't know how people live without counting on the Lord for direction. I just couldn't do it.
The Harbinger 591997060

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

The Harbinger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harbinger   The Harbinger I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:25 pm

I hope to be putting together some info real soon that is Mark Biltzish regarding another 'sign'....Oh and guess who is involved? Another Jesuit Priest! goooogle

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

The Harbinger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harbinger   The Harbinger I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:54 pm

I recently saw Cahn on Jewish voice with Rabbi Bernis and he relayed the amazing way his book was even published. He was in an airport and some guy who's flight was delayed sat next to him and said "what's the good word?" They both started witnessing to each other. This complete stranger ended up giving him the name of a new publishing company. In fact the publishing company called Cahn for the story. Really cool story wish I could find the video.

Does anyone understand the next line of the text? My bible speaks of Rezin. I shall make the Rezin rise against you. I'm looking at this word Rezin and think it's awefully close to resin. The sticky substance from trees.

Quote :
Resin in the most specific use of the term is a hydrocarbon secretion of many plants, particularly coniferous trees.
from wikipedia
Kinda interseting like you think you created something new but God created the very building blocks you used.

I wonder if the pine tree was a man creation? I think I remember reading something about 7 types of tree's God created. Hm...
Back to top Go down
Warrior Shepard

Warrior Shepard

The Harbinger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harbinger   The Harbinger I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:04 pm

H7526
רצין
retsı̂yn
rets-een'
Probably for H7522; Retsin, the name of a Syrian and of an Israelite: - Rezin.

"Woe to you who make your neighbors drink, Who mix in your venom even to make them drunk so as to look on their nakedness! You will be filled with disgrace rather than honor. Now you yourself drink and expose your own nakedness." Habakkuk 2:15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Harbinger Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Harbinger   The Harbinger I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Harbinger
Page 1 of 1