Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obama the Double Rebel?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Obama the Double Rebel? Empty
PostSubject: Obama the Double Rebel?   Obama the Double Rebel? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:31 am

Obama the Double Rebel?

Posted on March 22, 2014by CARLOS MONTAÑA

I found the fascinating satirical image below on runningfrombabylon; link here-

http://runningfrombabylon.blogspot.com/2014/03/relentless-mocking.html

Obama the Double Rebel? 191869_1_

Quoting GardenGirl from her article-

Quote :
Thomas Lifson takes a look at how the Russians have MERCILESSLY been mocking President Obama for days now, including showing Obama photoshopped as a KGB Colonel who is really one of them with the ultimate goal of destroying America, and Obama’s assignment — destroy it from within!

Isn’t it interesting that the Russians assigned the number 13013 to Obama? 13 is the number of rebellion and associated with Sodom, and here it is in the same number twice.

Well, needless to say GardenGirl’s discovery got me to thinking.  To start I looked at the prime factorization of that very interesting number 13013.  There are four prime factors of the number 13013, expressed as such-

Factors: 13013 = 7 x 11 x 13 x 13

In Biblical numerical-speak this can be written as:  13013 = Spiritual Completion x Disorder/Chaos/Judgment x Rebellion squared

The product of the first two factors listed, 7 and 11, is 77, an interesting number in itself.  The first word with a Gematria of 77 “Gihon” (one of the 4 rivers in the Garden of Eden), first occurs in Genesis 2:13.  Genesis 2:13 is Verse Order Number 44 of the Holy Bible (KJV).  Obama is well known as President Number 44 of the U.S.A. and one Biblical meaning of 44 can be discerned through its factors of 11 and 4 thusly:

Disorder/Chaos/Judgment x World

Disorder, chaos, and judgment for the world?  So far on a status report of Obama’s presidency I’d give that a “check”, but granted there are several ways to look at the number 44 Biblically, and this is but one of the more prominent.  For example, the Bible Wheel meaning of number 44 has a whole lot to do with Cain, the first murderer . . . hmm . . .

Now, speaking of Verse Order Number, verse 13013 in the Holy Bible (KJV) is from the Book of Job, Book 18 (6+6+6) which deals a lot with man (6) and Satan (he of the 666 identifier in a future indwelt man).  Here is the verse in question, Job 7:4-
“When I lie down, I say, When shall I arise, and the night be gone? and I am full of tossings to and fro unto the dawning of the day.”

Significantly, perhaps, there are 11 words and 44 letters in the original Hebrew.  I’ll let you, the readers, ponder potential implications, if any, of this verse to the current situation in the world and to Obama (clearly not a moral type of Job, the godly man) in particular.

Obama has been associated with the number 13 before; I discuss Obama, “his” asteroid, and 1300 days in a previous article-

http://nabiy4america.wordpress.com/2010/10/16/prophetic-dream-asteroid-western-usa/

And here is a quote extracted from the above-

Quote :
Look at what appeared in the mailbox yesterday-
Obama the Double Rebel? Wstandard-v18-37-june10-cover_
The 10 June edition of The Weekly Standard.  Haha, well only 1300 days after the actual Obama asteroid which struck the Utah/Nevada border region at 7 minutes after midnight (Utah time) on 18 November, 2009-

From and including: Wednesday, November 18, 2009  Obama dream and asteroid
To, but not including: Monday, June 10, 2013  Obama’s Asteroid magazine cover
It is 1300 days from the start date to the end date
As per Biblical precedent of “first usage”, what might be the meaning of the number 1300?
“Lukos” or Wolf!   Strong’s Number G3074

λυκος lukos {loo’-kos} perhaps akin to the base of 3022 (from the whitish hair); TDNT – 4:308,540; n m AV – wolf 6; 6 1) a wolf 2) metaph. of cruel, greedy, rapacious, destructive men

Sounds like the man in the White House alright.
There is more.  Shockingly, the Gematria of 1300 in the first occurrence of “lukos” is found in a verse which itself has a total Gematria of 13000; Matthew 10:16-
“Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves (1300): be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. (13000)”

And I’ve also discussed Obama as the man of rebellion, identified with the number 13, here-

http://nabiy4america.wordpress.com/2013/03/11/renegade-man-renegade-nation-obama-america-the-number-thirteen/

Following is a quote from the article-

Quote :
Here is what I’ve discovered, in part, about America and the connection to her current and possibly final President, Barack Hussein Obama.  For starters, check out this date duration courtesy of www.timeanddate.com

From and including: Thursday, July 4, 1776  Birth of the United States of America
To, but not including: Friday, August 4, 1961  Birth of President Barack Hussein Obama

It is 67,600 days from the start date to the end date, but not including the end date

67,600 is, profoundly, 260 x 260 which can also be written as-
13 x 13 x 400

13 squared times 400, distinctly American!

Here I should note that 400 is the highest single value of any Hebrew letter.  It is the letter Taw.  Interesting and even sobering, for this letter and number effectively “end” the Hebrew alphabet and represent therefore, admittedly obliquely, another connection of “Obama” to “the end”.

In January 2015 Obama will have been in office 6 years; 6 is the number of man or, more oft-used, of fleshly/carnal unredeemed man.  By the first week of Tishri, 5776 (mid-September, 2015) Obama will have held office for 6.66 years.  There’s a lot of “buzz” about September 2015 in prophetic circles, as related to the blood moon eclipses and the Shemitah (see The Harbinger by Jonathan Cahn).  But, for that matter, there’s a whole lot of talk about the beginning of the blood moon cycle this April and possible major prophetic events even in late March, so keep “watching” brethren.

Repent now, for our Messiah’s return is near at hand,

CARLOS MONTAÑA
Back to top Go down

Obama the Double Rebel?
Page 1 of 1