Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 7 Year Return of Comet Holmes,The Blue Star.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The 7 Year Return of Comet Holmes,The Blue Star. Empty
PostSubject: The 7 Year Return of Comet Holmes,The Blue Star.   The 7 Year Return of Comet Holmes,The Blue Star. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:57 am

Published on Mar 25, 2014

The Return of Comet 17P Holmes on March 27 2014.

Blogtalk Radio Show tomorrow Wed, 26th. Prime Time. 6PM Central.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bpearthw...

The comet has an orbital period of 6.8 years. It last reached perihelion, its closest approach to the Sun, on May 4 2007. At that time, it was 2AU (186 million miles) from the sun.

Today, the comet is about 1.6AU (149 million miles) from Earth and about 2.4AU (223 million miles) from the Sun.

The comet's nucleus is believed to measure only about 3.5 km in diameter.

The comet was discovered November 6 1892 by Edwin Holmes in London. 

Before its recent outburst, it was only magnitude 17, and barely visible in a large telescope. On October 23 2007 the comet unexpectedly brightened to magnitude 2.5 and became visible to the naked eye in the constellation Perseus. - GW

Back to top Go down

The 7 Year Return of Comet Holmes,The Blue Star. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 7 Year Return of Comet Holmes,The Blue Star.   The 7 Year Return of Comet Holmes,The Blue Star. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 12:02 pm

The Blue Kachina? Native Americans talk about this coming before the Red one... which soon follows, and then destruction.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1