Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of TSA Pat-downs and Nukes…. Posted by lamarzulli

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Of TSA Pat-downs and Nukes…. Posted by lamarzulli Empty
PostSubject: Of TSA Pat-downs and Nukes…. Posted by lamarzulli   Of TSA Pat-downs and Nukes…. Posted by lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:46 am

Of TSA Pat-downs and Nukes….

Posted by lamarzulli on March 26, 2014

Of TSA Pat-downs and Nukes…. Posted by lamarzulli Nukes1

Commentary & Analysis
by
L. A. Marzulli

Obama: I’m Concerned About a Nuke Being Detonated in Manhattan

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/obama-im-concerned-about-loose-nuke-being-detonated-manhattan_786009.html

“I continue to be much more concerned when it comes to our security with the prospect of a nuclear weapon going off in Manhattan,” Obama
What is POTUS signaling here, if anything?  Out of all the scenarios or worrisome situations to point to he says this!   Why New York?  Is it because of what happened with the so-called terrorist attack of 911?  I along with about 1500 engineers and architects are still trying to figure out how Building 7 collapsed at free fall speed into its own footprint!  This collapse along with the way the twin towers collapsed defy the laws of physics!  But I digress.

Of TSA Pat-downs and Nukes…. Posted by lamarzulli Bill-folded-nuke

Then, there’s the one hundred-dollar bill, which if folded a certain way shows New York being nuked.  You can’t make this stuff up!  Why does this show up when the bill is folded?  Is it a deliberate signaling of what is to come as some conspiracist believe, or is it just a coincidence?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK_UiLR3_rM

Speaking of  911 what have we done to bolster our security since then?

1.  Enact the Patriot Act, create the TSA and search everyone at the airport including old ladies in wheel chairs!  How many terrorists have we caught?  ZERO!

2.  Close our southern border, by erecting a fence  to ensure the terrorists won’t come through this area?  Not so fast as the fence still isn’t  finished yet, so once again our government proves they can’t do squat!

3.  Keep immigrants out of the country who come from countries who harbor known terrorists groups?  Nope, everyone is still welcome including all Jihadist’s young and old!

4.  Make sure NASA monitors every phone call and email by American citizens to keep us safe.   But why us as we’re not the threat?

So while POTUS makes this statement about a nuke going off in New York the fact is that we are no safer today from a terrorist attack than we were on the eve of 911, and New York certainly could be targeted by radical groups.   POTUS brings this up and he knows full well we’ve done nothing to guard our shores.

I have posted here many times that I believe dirty nukes were in fact brought into the country by terrorists groups in the 1990′s, through the southern border.   They are embedded in our cities and can be detonated at some point creating wide-spread panic.

In closing todays post:  While Obama says he’s concerned the actions of our federal government speak louder than words, as there are little or no precautions to prevent a terrorist act in our country.  Any one can come here and do whatever they want to do.  

With all the TSA pat-downs we’re not any safer.
Back to top Go down

Of TSA Pat-downs and Nukes…. Posted by lamarzulli
Page 1 of 1