Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DEMONS and Dimensional Doorways: How Do They Get Here?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

DEMONS and Dimensional Doorways: How Do They Get Here? Empty
PostSubject: DEMONS and Dimensional Doorways: How Do They Get Here?   DEMONS and Dimensional Doorways: How Do They Get Here? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:59 pm

Published on Mar 31, 2014

SEE MY POST HERE FOR MORE DETAILS! http://b4in.info/rX9z

Within such systems, they are viewed as a spiritual race, a set of deities, or as spirits of the four elements. Some Italian witches believe that the Grigori (Watchers) are such an ancient race. The Watchers are known by many names including the Old Ones and the Dread Lords of the Outer Spaces, we know them as the Dark Lords of Rahab (Fallen Angels), sometimes they transverse into our realm through portals.

Back to top Go down
archangel888

archangel888

DEMONS and Dimensional Doorways: How Do They Get Here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEMONS and Dimensional Doorways: How Do They Get Here?   DEMONS and Dimensional Doorways: How Do They Get Here? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 7:43 pm

And isn't it interesting that NASA is telling us about portals now?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ap9ytbnc3-Q&sns=fb

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.   DEMONS and Dimensional Doorways: How Do They Get Here? 2958853248
—Psalm 30:5
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1