Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is it an omen of an imminent eruption: are animals fleeing Yellowstone Park?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Is it an omen of an imminent eruption: are animals fleeing Yellowstone Park? Empty
PostSubject: Is it an omen of an imminent eruption: are animals fleeing Yellowstone Park?   Is it an omen of an imminent eruption: are animals fleeing Yellowstone Park? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 10:05 pm

Is it an omen of an imminent eruption: are animals fleeing Yellowstone Park?

Posted on April 2, 2014by The Extinction Protocol

Is it an omen of an imminent eruption: are animals fleeing Yellowstone Park? 37cf84eac2c52412d0e3e4aced38fccc

March 2014 – WYOMING - A number of bloggers are posting videos that show bison and other animals allegedly leaving Yellowstone National Park, prompting theories that as earthquakes ramp up the seismic activity will set off the Yellowstone supervolcano. Two of the main bloggers behind the discussion stress that there’s no way to know when the supervolcano will go off but note that the 4.8 magnitude earthquake that hit on March 30 seemed to set off a reaction from the animals, who are moving for a reason. “Whether I believe this, or whether I don’t believe the story or not, I don’t know. I can tell you this story I saw this morning about the buffaloes running the street … whether or not it’s because of any activity in Yellowstone or not, I don’t know,” said blogger Jay Lee, who posted a story on his site tatoott1009.com. “But I’ll tell you this, whatever the case may be, that their running away from Yellowstone is an alert of some sort.” “It also could be from this video, where poachers are killing them, chasing them, abusing them, running them around,” he said. “Could be hundreds of things for them to be running. I wanted you to listen [to the videos] and make up your own mind on what to think.” A series of smaller quakes have hit the region over the past few weeks, and those quakes have been linked to the recent 5.1 magnitude quake (and aftershocks) that hit in the Los Angeles region.

Tom Lupshu, who describes himself as a “noted Ohio survivalist and search-and-rescue expert,” said on YouTube that nearly one quarter of the northern elk herd at Yellowstone National Park are missing, according to the annual winter count. “Biologists aren’t sure if there’s been a stunning decline in the herd or if other factors have skewed the tally,” he said. “Current Helium releases at 1000 times above normal. Complete media blackout. Herds of bison running for their lives on the public roadways and they were not being chased or rounded up, the bison were running down the mountain slopes onto roadways running right past a filming crew. They detect something vast and deadly. The Yellowstone Supervolcano is the only thing there that would fit the bill.” Lupshu said in a later video that scientists say they can’t predict when the Supervolcano will erupt. “But one thing is for sure. The more the Earthquakes in the region, the more are the chances of the volcano being activated from its dormant state. Last time an earthquake struck in 1980. But the force of nature has acted up once again.” The supervolcano refers to the huge magma chamber beneath the park, which is in Wyoming. –Epoch Times

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

Is it an omen of an imminent eruption: are animals fleeing Yellowstone Park? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it an omen of an imminent eruption: are animals fleeing Yellowstone Park?   Is it an omen of an imminent eruption: are animals fleeing Yellowstone Park? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:21 pm

Saw this on WND twitter feed this morning. Not sure if I believe it tho. Thought it was interesting that the volcano's name is Yellowstone Caldera. Caldera means cauldron.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is it an omen of an imminent eruption: are animals fleeing Yellowstone Park?   Is it an omen of an imminent eruption: are animals fleeing Yellowstone Park? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 2:41 pm

I listened to Steve Quayle this morning and he said that the animals moving out of the park is not an indicator of a (seismic) problem.  He said that because the winter was so cold, many of the animals are seeking grazing land farther away than normal and the behavior is because of hunger, not seismic activity.  Steve lives close to the park and spends a lot of time there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Yellowstone: Now A Herd Of Elk Are Sprinting Away!   Is it an omen of an imminent eruption: are animals fleeing Yellowstone Park? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:35 am

Summer locations? Probably right....still worth watching...

Yellowstone: Now A Herd Of Elk Are Sprinting Away!

Saturday, April 5, 2014 22:20

(Before It's News)
YELLOWSTONE

First it was bison running from Yellowstone, now its elk, and soon probably people. We see the signs. The writing is on the wall. Earthquakes from the West Coast are a sign of pressure movement in the Earth heading North and towards a very touchy area for the USA. California and Alaska both sit on a very dangerous fault line if there is a big quake in that region then be assured that Yellowstone will probably go off as well. It is simply a matter of time before she erupts. Experts claim Yellowstone is dormant, however it is not. It is in fact very active. Watching the footage of Old Faithful is like nothing anyone has ever seen before, smoke going off all day as well as a few hard camera shakes. Something is up! See below for our report, and below that is the original video of the Elk now running away from Yellowstone.

This is such a big situation, that not only did the herd of Bison running away make it to mainstream news, but around that time the American based news agencies came out and said that Yellowstone has gone extinct. Just as they always tell us, nothing to worry about. Move a long sheeple nothing to see here. Wake up! When they have to come out and cover up a simple video of Bison running you know something is up. At the very bottom of this page is the video of Bison running away.
 FreedomFighters2127

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it an omen of an imminent eruption: are animals fleeing Yellowstone Park?   Is it an omen of an imminent eruption: are animals fleeing Yellowstone Park? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it an omen of an imminent eruption: are animals fleeing Yellowstone Park?
Page 1 of 1