Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will Romney Fulfill White Horse Prophecy And Run For Presidency In 'Zenith 2016'?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Will Romney Fulfill White Horse Prophecy And Run For Presidency In 'Zenith 2016'? Empty
PostSubject: Will Romney Fulfill White Horse Prophecy And Run For Presidency In 'Zenith 2016'?   Will Romney Fulfill White Horse Prophecy And Run For Presidency In 'Zenith 2016'? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:09 am

Will Romney Fulfill White Horse Prophecy And Run For Presidency In 'Zenith 2016'?

Will Romney Fulfill White Horse Prophecy And Run For Presidency In 'Zenith 2016'? Romney-White-Horse

Far from being excommunicated by Republicans after his loss to President Obama, 2012 Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney is enjoying a brand resurgence of late, drawing several potential 2016 candidates to his "ideas summit" this weekend in Utah and even earning some 2016 speculation himself. Romney once worried he'd be branded a "loser for life" by his party if he failed to unseat the president, but it hasn't quite worked out that way. Despite the crowd of up-and-comers at his summit, many people there were more abuzz about the possibility that Romney himself could jump into the race in 2016. Rommey "is the only person that can fill the stage," said MSNBC host and former Republican congressman Joe Scarborough at a private dinner on the summit's opening night, according to The Washington Post. "He would be a giant in a field of midgets," added Montana Gov. Brian Schweitzer, a Democrat who's weighing a 2016 bid himself.
Back to top Go down

Will Romney Fulfill White Horse Prophecy And Run For Presidency In 'Zenith 2016'? Empty
PostSubject: Excerpt From The Book “Zenith 2016” On Romney And The White Horse Prophecy   Will Romney Fulfill White Horse Prophecy And Run For Presidency In 'Zenith 2016'? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:10 am

Will Romney Fulfill White Horse Prophecy And Run For Presidency In 'Zenith 2016'? Zenith-20Excerpt From The Book “Zenith 2016” On Romney And The White Horse Prophecy

The clock is ticking down toward the year 2016 when some expect a constitutional crisis to unfold right in time for a Mormon savior to appear on his white horse.[xii] Romney has already made his 2016 presidential ambitions public,[xiii] and he isn’t just any Mormon. He is the miracle baby of a woman who was told by her doctor she could never bear a fourth child. Born anyway in 1947, he became the star-child of George W. Romney, the most prominent Mormon in American politics (as governor of Michigan) and a seventh-generation direct descendant of Parley Parker Pratt, Sr., one of Mormonism’s founding twelve apostles. Named after the close family friend John Willard Marriott (one of the richest Mormons in history), Romney received his patriarchal blessing at nineteen years of age and was told by the Church that the Lord expected great things from him. Shortly thereafter, while helping his mother (Lenore Romney) in the 1970 campaign against Democrat Phillip A. Hart in the Michigan general election, “Mitt” Romney—as he was then being called and whose name can be made to equal 666—began hearing prophetic insinuations about his future role as a national leader. This included whispers among Mormons about the White Horse Prophecy, as author Sally Denton noted for Salon Magazine...
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Will Romney Fulfill White Horse Prophecy And Run For Presidency In 'Zenith 2016'?   Will Romney Fulfill White Horse Prophecy And Run For Presidency In 'Zenith 2016'? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 9:18 am

There is a lot more to the White horse prophecy than just a mormon in the White house. ,

If I remember correctly, we need constitutional collapse (ding ding) and the government relocated to Colorado.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Will Romney Fulfill White Horse Prophecy And Run For Presidency In 'Zenith 2016'?   Will Romney Fulfill White Horse Prophecy And Run For Presidency In 'Zenith 2016'? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:35 pm

This is interesting. I would vote for him again. I wonder how old he will be tho?

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Will Romney Fulfill White Horse Prophecy And Run For Presidency In 'Zenith 2016'?   Will Romney Fulfill White Horse Prophecy And Run For Presidency In 'Zenith 2016'? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 2:46 pm

Proskuneo wrote:
This is interesting. I would vote for him again. I wonder how old he will be tho?

He is currently 67, so he will be 69 in 2016.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Will Romney Fulfill White Horse Prophecy And Run For Presidency In 'Zenith 2016'?   Will Romney Fulfill White Horse Prophecy And Run For Presidency In 'Zenith 2016'? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 7:10 pm

I have such voting fatigue..... Been voting since Reagan and it just gets steadily worse. Bambam just blows my mind and I can't even envision  the next election. Like Frodo couldn't imagine the Shire, he was so weighted down with evil. (That was for you Rose Smile ) but seriously, i may have to listen to Rush for a few weeks to give me a spark of false hope. He always makes me think we can turn the tide but it never happens. Oh well.  That's still two yrs away. Smile
Back to top Go down
sixminks

sixminks

PostSubject: Re: Will Romney Fulfill White Horse Prophecy And Run For Presidency In 'Zenith 2016'?   Will Romney Fulfill White Horse Prophecy And Run For Presidency In 'Zenith 2016'? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 7:41 am

I am not sure there will be another election.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Will Romney Fulfill White Horse Prophecy And Run For Presidency In 'Zenith 2016'?   Will Romney Fulfill White Horse Prophecy And Run For Presidency In 'Zenith 2016'? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:32 am

His poll ratings are at 41%. No time like the present for a takeover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will Romney Fulfill White Horse Prophecy And Run For Presidency In 'Zenith 2016'?   Will Romney Fulfill White Horse Prophecy And Run For Presidency In 'Zenith 2016'? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:11 am

Russian bomber off Ca. coast are training to launch advanced cruze Nukes to target Denver.

Does anyone really think that any future pres could really bring back this country from it's death?
I don't.

It's time for Jesus, look not to these fakes who claim to be leaders, they all seek wealth at the expense of the people under them. Their Shoe is on your back and they send your children and grandchildren to their wars.
There are no just men left in glovernment that have any backbone to change things therefore I cease to vote for scum!
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: Will Romney Fulfill White Horse Prophecy And Run For Presidency In 'Zenith 2016'?   Will Romney Fulfill White Horse Prophecy And Run For Presidency In 'Zenith 2016'? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:13 am

It would be nice to have a Reagan type back in office again. And I think that is Romney. I believe Reagan could bring us back from our death spiral. A pull up your boot straps type of guy who takes no nonsense and marches onward to Christ. And who surrounds himself with other leaders who are like minded.

Everyday, Obummer comes up with a new way to offend me. I too am very tired of the evil I see, in fact it drains me. Did you hear his Cadet commencement speach? It was insulting for our young hero's to listen to. He is just wicked.

PS
Watched the Duggards show for the 1st time the other day. 19 and counting (I think that's the name of it). I gotta say it helped to brighten my mood.  It was just so refreshing to watch their show. It reminded me of the Waltons. I was smiling from ear to ear. Just cute and I kept watching through all the epi's that were on. There are still great people out there, you just have to look.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: Will Romney Fulfill White Horse Prophecy And Run For Presidency In 'Zenith 2016'?   Will Romney Fulfill White Horse Prophecy And Run For Presidency In 'Zenith 2016'? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:51 am

sixminks wrote:
I am not sure there will be another election.

I think there will be.  But they will be like the Stalinist elections where 99% of the votes are somehow for "Dear Leader", if you know what I mean.

This is just my opinion, but as a country, we have turned our back on our Father and He has lifted his hand of protection.  I believe that we are now a country under judgment.  Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will Romney Fulfill White Horse Prophecy And Run For Presidency In 'Zenith 2016'?   Will Romney Fulfill White Horse Prophecy And Run For Presidency In 'Zenith 2016'? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1