Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chemtrails! Posted by lamarzulli

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chemtrails! Posted by lamarzulli  Empty
PostSubject: Chemtrails! Posted by lamarzulli    Chemtrails! Posted by lamarzulli  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:29 am

Chemtrails!

Posted by lamarzulli on April 9, 2014
chemtrails

Chemtrails! Posted by lamarzulli  Chemtrails_dvd.original

Chemtrails! Posted by lamarzulli  Videopress
Commentary & Analysis
by
L. A. Marzulli

Thanks to Richard Shaw for filming this short segment!

I was outraged yesterday as the sky was festooned with billowing clouds of Chemtrails.  Why is it that the American people don’t look up and see what “they” are spraying in the skies overhead?  A jet will produce a contrail which then evaporates in the sky, but these are not contrails, as they linger for hours to create a thin, silver veil which blocks out the blue sky! I’ve been all over the USA and everywhere I go there are Chemtrails.  However, when I was in Peru we didn’t see one Chemtrail the entire time we were there. They are spraying something and they are doing it on a regular basis.  Recently in California a mysterious polio-like disease crippled about 20 children.  Was this a result of the spraying?

http://article.wn.com/view/2014/02/24/Poliolike_illness_a_mystery_in_California/ To learn more see the link below. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA
Back to top Go down

Chemtrails! Posted by lamarzulli
Page 1 of 1