Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BUNDY RANCH & NEVADA ALERT!!! Be wary of these things!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BUNDY RANCH & NEVADA ALERT!!! Be wary of these things! Empty
PostSubject: BUNDY RANCH & NEVADA ALERT!!! Be wary of these things!   BUNDY RANCH & NEVADA ALERT!!! Be wary of these things! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 1:36 pm

If *Sheriff Mack and *Stuart Rhodes of Oat h keeprs r there would that nnot b a good time to take them out? We all should advise any community leaders to not put themselves in these places.
http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=873

SQ-ALERTS!!

'YARD FARMING'(USE OF BOMBERS AND FIGHTER JETS AND ATTACK HELICOPTERS) WILL BE USED -NO FLY ZONE- SERIOUS ESCALATION OF THEIR EVIL INTENT IN NEVADA

The area over the ranch takeover by lucie forces has been
declared a no fly zone for a big area over and around it. This is ominous
as they want no one to see what they do and also can call in air power
upon the defenders. They will call in and utilize the airpower that was practicing
recently for just this type of thing. As stated, the lucie practitioners have gone
to full encrypted voice and remain so now over CONUS, with full encryption in place,voices cant be monitored but aerial assets have been fully activated over the Continental United States. Folks need to be on lookout for airpower moves toward the ranch and track it.Those with necessary Radio and and air unit tracking capabilities should be on the look out for increase in encrypted radio transmissions which may indicate use of aerial assets being ordered against them.Prior to communications going encrypted,voices were heard bragging on who and how many people would be killed-according to sources they sounded like a bunch of giddy psychos preparing for slaughter.Please note the Dream i was sent this morning:
IN MY DREAM I SAW TWO MEN I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE, TALKING TO OBAMA. I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WERE SAYING BUT A STRONG VOICE SAID, "HE IS A MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE AND THEY ARE PLANNING HOW TO IMPLIMENT MARTIAL LAW AND NATIONWIDE CHECKPOINTS BY PROVOKING A RIOT AT THE BUNDY RANCH, AS A WAY TO PREVENT THE MAY 16TH MARCH ON THE CAPITOL BECAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID OF THE PATRIOTS TURNING THE TABLES AND GETTING THE MILITARY AND GOVERNORS ON THEIR SIDE. THEY ARE ALSO ANGRY SOMEONE ORDERED CELL TOWERS SHUT DOWN BECAUSE IT TIPPED OFF THE PATRIOTS TO BRING SATELLITE PHONES AND HAM RADIO SCANNERS IN ALL FUTURE BATTLES." THEN THE DREAM ENDED. THIS DREAM WAS VERY REAL AND MEMORABLE ... UNLIKE NORMAL DREAMS. I FIGURED I SHOULD SEND IT IN.

Apr 12, 2014
Back to top Go down

BUNDY RANCH & NEVADA ALERT!!! Be wary of these things!
Page 1 of 1