Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clive Bundy – We’re not going to take it any more! Posted by lamarzulli

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Clive Bundy – We’re not going to take it any more! Posted by lamarzulli Empty
PostSubject: Clive Bundy – We’re not going to take it any more! Posted by lamarzulli   Clive Bundy – We’re not going to take it any more! Posted by lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:25 am

Clive Bundy – We’re not going to take it any more!

Posted by lamarzulli on April 23, 2014

Clive Bundy – We’re not going to take it any more! Posted by lamarzulli Cliven_bundy3

Commentary & Analysis
by
L. A. Marzulli

L. A. Marzulli will appear on Caravan to Midnight on Thursday!

Change just happened due to technical difficulties!

http://caravantomidnight.com

America’s newest hero: Meet the real Cliven Bundy

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/04/americas-newest-hero-meet-the-real-cliven-bundy/#qX1HovEcl8Y8Tt1f.99 

“We people are not gonna put up with that no more. We’re not gonna have them guns pointin’ at us anymore. Not when we’re talking about an army of ‘We the People’ against ‘We the People.’ We can’t allow that to happen in America. That’s civil war!”

The Senate majority leader who called President Bush a “loser” and a “liar,” declared former Federal Reserve chairman Alan Greenspan a “political hack” and asserted that all Obamacare horror stories are “untrue” has now called Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy and his supporters “domestic 

terrorists.”

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/sen-harry-reids-baseless-domestic-terror-accusations/2014/04/21/9ee485fa-c952-11e3-93eb-6c0037dde2ad_story.html

Last week Senator Dirty Harry Reid called the supporters of rancher Clive Bundy, Domestic terrorists!  I’m not making this up as clicking the link above will give you the story.   The link below will take you to a story where Reid basically threatens Bundy by stating, something will happen to Bundy?  Isn’t that a veiled threat?  According to the article snipers were employed by the US government at the recent stand off.  Snipers?  Really?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/sen-harry-reids-baseless-domestic-terror-accusations/2014/04/21/9ee485fa-c952-11e3-93eb-6c0037dde2ad_story.html

There’s another story about a former Shoshone Indian chief where the FEDS swooped in and basically destroyed the mans livelihood. 

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/04/22/nevada-rancher-former-indian-chief-range-war-with-blm-predates-cliven-bundy/

We the people are living in a semi-fascist state.  We are illegally searched at our airports by the TSA.  We are spied on by our government—think NSA here.  We are holding people indefinitely in Guantanamo, which is against the right afforded by Habeas Corpus.  They spray us everyday with who knows what and turn our skies milky white with chemicals.  We are also taxed at every turn.  Our property is taxed, every purchase is taxed, our income is taxed.

Our government has made it almost impossible for the average American to get ahead.  If we make a good income, our profit, what should be ours to keep, is handed over to a bloated, out-of-control congress who hasn’t balanced a budget in who knows how long and continues to spend like a drunken sailor!

There is a growing distrust in our government.  Most people are wary and the chart linked here shows a steady decrease in that trust.  During the Eisenhower administration 74% of the people trusted the government.  Under Obama it’s at an all time low of 19% 

http://www.people-press.org/2013/10/18/trust-in-government-interactive/

I am hopeful that the American people are beginning to wake up to the fact that BIG government isn’t for them and if someone protests or raises their voice, they can be hailed asdomestic terrorists, by the leading democratic senator.

In closing today’s post.  We need to vote the bums out.  To clean house and start over.  We need to elect people who will actually read and understand the constitution!   We need to stop the endless war in Afghanistan and bring our boys home as we can’t be the worlds policemen.  (See my blog about the trillion-dollar opium harvest!)  And above all our government must stop sending a small army to stop a rancher trying to make a living by taking his cows away.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Clive Bundy – We’re not going to take it any more! Posted by lamarzulli   Clive Bundy – We’re not going to take it any more! Posted by lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:06 am

It's an outrage for sure, but it may not be as illegal as you'd think.

Maybe we can get a summary of the legal facts put together soon, if someone else
doesn't first.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Clive Bundy – We’re not going to take it any more! Posted by lamarzulli   Clive Bundy – We’re not going to take it any more! Posted by lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:48 pm

Quote :
L. A. Marzulli will appear on Caravan to Midnight on Thursday!

bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce 

Oooooo . . . that's today's show and I'm a paid subscriber to Caravan. I'll have my ears on for sure. Wouldn't miss this one. Y'all . . .  Caravan To Midnight is only $5.00 a month subscription. That's only ONE fancy coffee at Scarbutts. I think it is money well spent. Beats the pants off Coast to Coast too. John Wells lets his guests go where they will WITHOUT interrupting them. So refreshing to hear.

Go subscribe. You can download past shows in mp3 format on the archives (how I listen).

http://caravantomidnight.com
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Clive Bundy – We’re not going to take it any more! Posted by lamarzulli   Clive Bundy – We’re not going to take it any more! Posted by lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:50 pm

Yay. I did want to sign up and then it went by the wayside. I'll take care of that now.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Clive Bundy – We’re not going to take it any more! Posted by lamarzulli   Clive Bundy – We’re not going to take it any more! Posted by lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:55 pm

Dove wrote:
Yay.  I did want to sign up and then it went by the wayside.  I'll take care of that now.

Oh goody. Someone on the forum I can discuss shows with. YOU GO GIRL!!!   cheer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clive Bundy – We’re not going to take it any more! Posted by lamarzulli   Clive Bundy – We’re not going to take it any more! Posted by lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:56 pm

Is someone going to wake up L.A. about this being a corporate .gov and that they can experiment on us as animals!
He gets to alot of people I assume so maybe if he knew some more it would get spread far and wide??
Even Buche signed us up for the guillotine under the noahide law! Treacheroustreasonists abound here, No wondeer 150,000 have left already!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Clive Bundy – We’re not going to take it any more! Posted by lamarzulli   Clive Bundy – We’re not going to take it any more! Posted by lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 4:28 pm

Good story about the Native American... seems white man speak with forked tounge is very evident, they even do it to us modifying the Constitution.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Clive Bundy – We’re not going to take it any more! Posted by lamarzulli   Clive Bundy – We’re not going to take it any more! Posted by lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 6:38 pm

Just got the Caravan To Midnight show for today and it isn't L.A. so that show must be next weeks Thursday. Yesterday was Pastor Irvin Baxter of Endtime Ministries. I'm listening to that now.

Last edited by researcher on Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : can't spell)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clive Bundy – We’re not going to take it any more! Posted by lamarzulli   Clive Bundy – We’re not going to take it any more! Posted by lamarzulli I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clive Bundy – We’re not going to take it any more! Posted by lamarzulli
Page 1 of 1