Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nick Pope: Yes, Aliens Landed And I Have The Compelling Dossier Of Evidence

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nick Pope: Yes, Aliens Landed And I Have The Compelling Dossier Of Evidence Empty
PostSubject: Nick Pope: Yes, Aliens Landed And I Have The Compelling Dossier Of Evidence   Nick Pope: Yes, Aliens Landed And I Have The Compelling Dossier Of Evidence I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:01 am

Nick Pope: Yes, Aliens Landed And I Have The Compelling Dossier Of Evidence NickPope

And so began a mystery that has lasted a third of a century, the truth of what took place remaining as elusive now as it was on that Boxing Day in 1980. Did an alien space ship land, as the world’s UFO-hunters, ET-watchers and X-Files fans have always been desperate to believe? Nick Pope argues in his book that the 'Rendlesham Forest Incident' begs more questions than the establishment has so far answered . Or, this being a strategic base for American front-line fighter planes, was there an accident involving some clandestine Cold War super-weapon, ruthlessly covered up by the military? Or was that strange glow just a trick of light and atmospherics from the beam of a lighthouse on the East Coast a few miles away? Or a case of mass hysteria, perhaps?
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1