Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

last post for today... i have been put back on the "To be hacked list"

Go down 
AuthorMessage

last post for today... i have been put back on the "To be hacked list" Empty
PostSubject: last post for today... i have been put back on the "To be hacked list"   last post for today... i have been put back on the "To be hacked list" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:37 pm

last post for today... i have been put back on the "To be hacked list" Shtf_frequency_list_2013e_print
http://radiofreeq.files.wordpress.com/2013/11/shtf_frequency_list_2013e_print.png

http://radiofreeq.wordpress.com/2013/06/29/shtf-survivalist-radio-frequency-list/

iwoodstrekr over and out alias (mudmixer) ch 4 cb
Back to top Go down

last post for today... i have been put back on the "To be hacked list" Empty
PostSubject: Re: last post for today... i have been put back on the "To be hacked list"   last post for today... i have been put back on the "To be hacked list" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:30 pm

on back up now... my internet was limited early this morning as to where I could go, many sites did not work, 1 modem light red (dsl) and the hacking started until after 8 pst. Just making things so slow that I couldn't even get a page to load. I couldn't risk that machine as I just did a new system yesterday. I got the updates for the openssl installed and encrypted and using all my bag of tricks.. but they are more powerful. They have not breached the guts but slow is just as bad. So. The back up is usually running 3 flavors, that changed the other day... only one left. It is one that needed and got the openssl fix so it is not too bad right now but it is just the same getting hacked but since it is an odd ball they don't accomplish much after the day is over... but this is also my slower machine. We're still plugging away to get the blacklisted news out to ya though. I'll be watching the few sites that update on Sundays to see what is going on over in Ukraine / Russia... need to also watch how soon US responds... as I understand tanks are being shipped but that would take time to get there.. so will they fly some in short hop? We'll see, I don't expect anything until around Mid May to 20 just before the Comet dives in. And then there is my old Date of May 28 or so of Antichrist... but it was off by 2 yrs cause of all the calendar changes by Rome... Let's see if the iron cross ushers him in with division!
Back to top Go down

last post for today... i have been put back on the "To be hacked list"
Page 1 of 1