Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE

Go down 
+5
fishesnloaves
Yaddy
researcher
scottr99
Dove
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE Empty
PostSubject: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:24 am

This past week Scottr99 and his son learned that surgery for young Scott's
brain tumor is necessary.  It is scheduled for May, after school semester.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:53 am

Dove,
Thanks for update!
Will pray for him and family.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 1:39 pm

Thank you guys, I'd really appreciate your prayers for Scott.  As Dove stated, we saw the dr for the follow up mri Tuesday last ad after it he said it must come out. So it's in God's wonderful hands now.  His surgery date is 5/28.  Thank you. Smile

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:14 pm

You and your son have my prayers too scottr. May God watch over you both.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:59 pm

jem wrote:
You and your son have my prayers too scottr. May God watch over you both.

He has mine as well. You and the rest of your family and all the doctors too.
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:02 pm

Mine too!
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:10 pm

Your son's healing is a provision already given to you (and him) by Jesus, just as He gave it to His disciples.  You just need to speak it and claim it.

By His stripes, we are healed.  Jesus already paid for Scott Jr's brain tumor, as well as everything else.  Since we are the Body of Christ, if Jesus did not have a brain tumor, then neither will your son.  Whether it be removed completely in surgery, or removed otherwise, speak it in faith.  That is his (and your) mountain to remove, to cast into the sea... Mark 11:23

Thank you, Jesus, for giving us the authority over these things.
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:24 pm

fishesnloaves wrote:
Your son's healing is a provision already given to you (and him) by Jesus, just as He gave it to His disciples.  You just need to speak it and claim it.

By His stripes, we are healed.  Jesus already paid for Scott Jr's brain tumor, as well as everything else.  Since we are the Body of Christ, if Jesus did not have a brain tumor, then neither will your son.  Whether it be removed completely in surgery, or removed otherwise, speak it in faith.  That is his (and your) mountain to remove, to cast into the sea... Mark 11:23

Thank you, Jesus, for giving us the authority over these things.
Amen.  That's my kind of prayer, too.  Give God His Word back to Him from the
earth; His Will be done on earth as in Heaven. He said His Word will not return to Him void, but WILL accomplish ALL for which it was sent!

Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:01 am

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:38 am

Praying!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 9:22 am

I'll second that .....Praying....
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 1:59 pm

Sometimes we sense the Presence of the Spirit close by.  Sometimes He seems
missing in action.   Truth is, He's always close by and with us.

The Bible says, put God FIRST in all things. Draw closer to Him and He will draw
closer to us.

It is NEVER that we have to earn or deserve anything from Him.  Instead, we let
the affairs of the world, the issues of life, our fears, concerns, etc. cloud our vision
and our hearing and our Awareness of His Presence.
We must put down all those things that blind us to Who He really is.

Everything that He instructs us to do aren't hoops to jump through.  They are
instruction in how to walk in all that He is to us who love Him.

I don't 'get' or seek healing, per se.  I seek and 'get' the same Spirit of God who was in and with Jesus, and then sent back to earth to be with His followers.  It is His very Presence which is all healing.  All things are in Him.

So, in right thinking, I seek God and all else shall be added unto me.  THEN He says 'ask'.  "You have not because you ask not".  So then, I ask for what I need.
 And what I get is a confirmation of the Word FROM the Living Word, Christ Jesus, BY the Holy Spirit, IN all Power and Authority of the Father.

In Praise and Thanksgiving I acknowledge that He Alone is my all-sufficiency in
all things, whatever they may be. 

I'm not bringing Him into alignment with me or my needs.
I'm bringing myself into alignment with the Truth of Who He Is.
"Bringing every thought into captivity..."

And far greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world.

I guess the most amazing words He ever spoke to me audibly were, "It will be
as I say it is."
What a statement of consummate power and authority. It still gives me chills.

God's not up in heaven deciding whether He's going to heal someone or not, or
bless someone or not.  He IS healing.  He IS a condition of 'already healed, whole,
nothing missing, nothing broken; He is perfection.

If we had all of Him, the flesh would be instantly consumed and our spirit translated off the earth.  But we can have what we need because  He IS a Conforming Presence, so that WHERE He is, there also is the potential of the Fullness of the Word, in as much as the unredeemed flesh as a REFINED VESSEL can receive it.
And HE does the refining. 
How fortunate is the person who knows they of themselves can do nothing.
But in all things, with prayer and supplication, in honor and in faith, ask of Him
who is ever Faithful and True.

Also, He is not dependent on the 'cause and effect' constraints of the physical world.
He IS THE cause of all we see and experience.  We generally experience things
happening over time, and consequentially.  God is outside all that, and is the
Creator of all that. 
When He intercedes as He can, we call it a miracle...it is just outside of the laws
of physics that frame our physical life experience.  We also can step outside those constraints with Him and ALLOW Him to do His Good Work and Good Pleasure!

God doesn't doubt Himself. And we can get outside ourselves, into the Spirit and
Know that we Know that we Know, too.  His Confidence becomes ours.
Faith pleases God!
We have to LET GO of how we think things must be, and let God be God.
It is the great battle, to my understanding: to 'escape' the world and let the
Spirit and the Word reveal the Kingdom , where He reigns over all.

And now, what else can we also place under His Authority.   Innocent

Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 12:17 pm

May God's blessings be upon you, your son, the doctors, the nurses, and the hospital.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 1:45 pm

Praying for you Scott, if you want us to do a thing like we did for Dr. Flynn, round-the-clock prayer thing I'll organize one! Wink
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 6:15 pm

Thank you Delfi, and thank you everyone!!!

Delfi, Scott's surgery is set for the morning of May 28. If you could do that for while he's in surgery I would be forever grateful.

Smile  love 

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:17 pm

I'll get a sticky put up for this. Scottr can provide the needed information here if needed and on the pinned topic thread for sure. All you prayer warriors get your engines warmed up.

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

!! FOXTROT JULIET BRAVO !!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:45 am

Right on Researcher! Smile you wouldn't happen to have saved that schedule thingy would you? I know you did at one point because I deleted the whole thing accidentally and you saved the day! Smile heehee

Yeah Scottr! We'll get it all ready brother! God bless you and your boy.
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 4:31 pm

I heard this song and thought it would add some wonderful majesty to our prayer time, if you're so inclined.

Smile

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:05 pm

Scottr, when do you want us to start and end the prayer vigil?
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:20 pm

Delfi wrote:
Scottr, when do you want us to start and end the prayer vigil?

hi Delfi, Scott's surgery is on the morning of the 28th, beginning at 7AM EST.  The doctor said about 3 hours in surgery.  During these hours would be awesome.

thank you all so very much.

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: POST YOUR TIME PREFERENCE AND WE WILL ADD THEM TO THE LIST. THANK YOU   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:10 am

party Wednesday May 28 Prayer vigil for Scottr's son

6:30. Fishesnloaves

6:45. Fishesnloaves

7:00 DellfI

7:15

7:30

7:45

8:00  DelfI, Dove

8:15   Dove

8:30.   Dove

8:45.   Dove

9:00

9:15

9:30

9:45

10:00. Atlantic

10:15

10:30

10:45

11:00

11:15

11:30

11:45 Proskuneo

12:00 Proskuneo

Last edited by Delfi on Wed May 28, 2014 6:28 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:17 am

I added a couple of hours for recovery.Smile  And since this is such a short vigil, we can get some group prayers on each time slot.
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:27 am

Delfi wrote:
I added a couple of hours for recovery.Smile  And since this is such a short vigil, we can get some group prayers on each time slot.

Wow you guys are so awesome, I love you all so much with His perfect Agape love.  I want to hug each and every one of you but that'll have to wait until Heaven.  Until then thank you so very much.

love

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 8:44 am

A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE HugsCAreBear
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:40 am

Give me 8-9, or plug me in anywhere.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 12:24 pm

I'm not going to pick a particular time, but I'll pray for him off and on all morning.
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:55 pm

I'll take the two slots before surgery, although I will be praying over him the night before as well.
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:55 pm

I'll take the two slots before surgery, although I will be praying over him the night before as well.
Back to top Go down
Atlantic

Atlantic

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:05 pm

ill take 10.
Back to top Go down
Proskuneo

Proskuneo

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:44 am

Put me down for 11:45 and 12. I'll slip in a few prayers earlier as I get up and get the day going on the west coast.

Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
James 4:8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you....
Psalm 40:8, Colossians 1:9, Isaiah 26:4, Acts 15:11
Back to top Go down
Atlantic

Atlantic

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 12:26 pm

Delfi wrote:
Wednesday May 28 Prayer vigil for Scottr's son

6:30. Fishesnloaves

6:45. Fishesnloaves

7:00 DellfI

7:15

7:30

7:45

8:00  DelfI, Dove

8:15   Dove

8:30.   Dove

8:45.   Dove

9:00

9:15

9:30

9:45

10:00. Atlantic

10:15

10:30

10:45

11:00

11:15

11:30

11:45

12:00

What time zone is this ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 12:38 pm

Scott, 
I'll be praying for Jr. a lot that morning when he needs them most!

We're all in His hands and He will touch us!
God Bless you and your family!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:32 pm

I'll be praying throughout the day and the day before as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:59 pm

*... you and yours will be in my daily prayers scottr99:

Innocent
Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:34 pm

rose from kentucky wrote:
I'm not going to pick a particular time, but I'll pray for him off and on all morning.

Me, too!
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:07 am

Thank you so so so much everyone! 

Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:18 pm

I'm very at peace.  I feel God has assured me of Him being in complete control.  Smile

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 1:55 am

That is a wonderful blessing Scottr. Smile
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 5:23 am

Delfi wrote:
That is a wonderful blessing Scottr. Smile
it is! Smile

Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:06 am

Praying for Scott Jr. and his family!

Innocent
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 10:14 am

Kitiara wrote:
Praying for Scott Jr. and his family!

Innocent
thank you.  Scott is still in surgery.  Ill report back as soon as i hear. thank you. Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 11:34 am

Checking in to see if there's any news.  Still praying!  God bless
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 11:44 am

rose from kentucky wrote:
Checking in to see if there's any news.  Still praying!  God bless
hi Rose, thank you.  Scott is still in surgery.  Smile

Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 12:41 pm

hi everyone, Scott is out of surgery now and doing well.  doc says he will be home in 4 to 5 days. thank you for all of your prayers and support.  Praise God!

Back to top Go down
Kitiara

Kitiara

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 1:01 pm

cheers

Praise God!
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 2:06 pm

Praise God!!!! He is MIGHTY to save!! Smile that's great news!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:58 pm

scottr99 wrote:
hi everyone, Scott is out of surgery now and doing well.  doc says he will be home in 4 to 5 days. thank you for all of your prayers and support.  Praise God!

Wonderful!  I am so grateful to the Lord.  I will keep praying.  Please update us if you need specific prayer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:04 am

Great news Scott, continuing prayers for quick healing!
Thank you Lord!
Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:42 pm

spring2 wrote:
Great news Scott, continuing prayers for quick healing!
Thank you Lord!

Thank you brother, and thank you everyone.

Scott's coming home tomorrow.  Praise Jesus, he's good!

I've been stressing over this thing for the last 3 months, so it's good to finally breath.

You know one thing that I was wishing during all this was having some or all of your cell numbers for a quick text.  While it's no longer needed I'm still thinking it would be cool to send a quick "love you in the Lord Jesus" text or something like that.

What say y'all?  Smile

Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 8:25 pm

I sent you mine. Smile  I've often wished I could send a member a little message about a thought or a funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE   A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Prayer Request for Scott Jr. UPDATED WITH PRAYER SCHEDULE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next