Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scott Jr's prayer schedule is up in the announcements section

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

Scott Jr's prayer schedule is up in the announcements section Empty
PostSubject: Scott Jr's prayer schedule is up in the announcements section   Scott Jr's prayer schedule is up in the announcements section I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:24 am

Please check the prayer schedule and post your desired time, let's bring Scott jr into Fathers remembrance... that didn't sound right but y'all know what I'm trying to say! Smile

Link to schedule your prayer time
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Scott Jr's prayer schedule is up in the announcements section   Scott Jr's prayer schedule is up in the announcements section I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 8:10 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Delfi
Elite
Delfi

PostSubject: Re: Scott Jr's prayer schedule is up in the announcements section   Scott Jr's prayer schedule is up in the announcements section I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:16 am

bump happy dance 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scott Jr's prayer schedule is up in the announcements section   Scott Jr's prayer schedule is up in the announcements section I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scott Jr's prayer schedule is up in the announcements section
Page 1 of 1