Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Six Fingered Hand at the Amano Museum!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Six Fingered Hand at the Amano Museum! Empty
PostSubject: Six Fingered Hand at the Amano Museum!   Six Fingered Hand at the Amano Museum! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:17 am

Six Fingered Hand at the Amano Museum!

Posted by lamarzulli on May 6, 2014

Six Fingered Hand at the Amano Museum! Amano-museum-six-fingers

Commentary & Analysis
by
L. A. Marzulli

And there was yet a battle in Gath, where was a man of great stature, that had on every hand six fingers, and on every foot six toes, four and twenty in number; and he also was born to the giant. 2 Samuel 21:19

The Nephilim Skull tour kicked off early yesterday and we made an unscheduled visit to the Amano Museum in Miraflores, Lima.   I want to take a moment clarify something.  We are calling the tour, The Nephilim skull tour, however the name is based on my hypothesis that there was a diaspora of some of the Nephilim tribes, when Joshua and Caleb began the conquest of the promised land.

I posit that some of these tribes, the Rephiam, Zamzumim and Emims, to name but a few, may have fled the area and relocated to the new world.

Back to the Amano Museum.   The museum houses the collection of a Japanese man—Amano—who amassed a very impressive collection of textiles and pottery and other artifacts from all of the cultures who inhabited Peru, from the early days of the Paracas people, to the Inca before the arrival and conquest by the Spanish.

When I go to museums I am looking for clues that will back my hypothesis.   An example of this was when I was in the Catalina museum, I found photographs of very large skeletons, well over 8 feet and one with six fingers.  I will be including these in the upcoming book, On the Trail of the Nephilim II, which should come out in the fall of this year.   This had gone unnoticed by others who had looked at the photographs, because they were not looking for specific clues that would pertain to the Nephilim.

So with this in mind, our group passed by this tapestry which was hanging on the wall.  I don’t remember if one of members of the group pointed this out to me or not, but when I saw it, I asked if I could take a photograph of it and the picture above is the results. 

I then asked the docent what he thought about the six fingers and he replied the artist perhaps got tired of drawing five-fingered hands!   I later showed him a picture from Catalina of an almost 9 footer, with six fingers.  He was taken aback and brought a woman, who I assumed to be his wife, to view the picture as well.

We have accounts in The Guidebook about six-fingered giants, who were Nephilim.

(see above) We also have accounts from many Native American Tribes indicating that there were six-fingered giants who were in the land before the tribes.

In closing todays post.  I find it interesting that this tapestry shows a six-fingered hand.  Is it a clue?  Perhaps.  We will never know the intentions of the artist and why he drew a six-fingered hand, however we see that the six-fingered hand is at the center of the tapestry.    What is the artist trying to tell us?   Could this be a link back to the Nephilim tribes that lived in fortified cities in the Levant?  Is it yet another indication which proves  my hypothesis?  Finds like this, which most people most likely have never noticed are what keeps me On the trial!  

http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/
Back to top Go down

Six Fingered Hand at the Amano Museum!
Page 1 of 1