Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vaccinations the real threat! discern

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vaccinations the real threat! discern  Empty
PostSubject: Vaccinations the real threat! discern    Vaccinations the real threat! discern  I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:46 pm

highlights... make some sense of things? First you need a threat then the remedy, whether it be weapons or pointed things... http://jimstonefreelance.com/

May 5th

Benghazi
In light of the fact that "they" won't let the Benghazi psy op die, I would like to once again repeat, Ambassador Stevens NEVER GOT A FUNERAL. Despite the fact that history has now been rigged on the web via back dating of web sites and updates after this web site pointed out that simple fact There are PLENTY of others who noticed back then, such as THIS SITE and to this day, the department of state web site which lists all embassies NEVER had anything listed for Benghazi EVER in the history of American embassies and consulates, and has not put one in Benghazi to cover for even this psy op to this day.

As a conciliatory move, for those who asked, a small "memorial" was put
up where he was supposedly buried EIGHT MONTHS AFTER BENGHAZI. Cute.
Just to satisfy enquiring minds I guess.

Benghazi was a psy op all the way, and I am absolutely sick of hearing
this lie repeated over and over and over and over and over and over
again. In Benghazi there was a CIA base, widely reported even via
outlets such as Fox News, a base located in a rented house secured to
residential standards which was completely empty when it was attacked. I am not backing down on this no matter what garbage gets hatched and no matter how I get attacked over it, Benghazi was B.S. FINAL ANSWER.Look up crisis actors for an explanation for any convincing "photos" of what went on there.

The big question? FOR WHAT REASON is this idiotic lie of a story being pushed SO HARD?

This mail:
"James,

Remember when I said it might be Mers rather than Ebola they scare us
about? Well check the link I provide and the first case of US Mers
arrives. Now the elite would have to be nuts to release ebola around
the world and it defeats the object of your nanobot does it not? A mers
virus would be better and even easier to fake compared to ebola. Also I
have wondered why they called this Mers rather than Sars. Is this
because it is a biological weapon designed this time to attack arabs
rather than sars with the orientals? I do not think there has been a
white raced being infected with this and suffering but I could be wrong
but unlikely. We both know who would like a race-specific bioweapon
against arabs!"

Caused me to write the following:
Recent mania regarding pandemics justified but misdirected
Jim Stone, May 5 2014

This article has been expanded to cover anti fertility vaccines, and how anti fertility vaccination campaigns in the third world PROVE we can't trust what is in the shots
I don't have any "inside sources" saying a plague is going to happen but . . . . .

I do have common sense. Here is what I think will really happen: There
will be a fake sandy hook style media event, pushing fear of a plague.
The plague will not be real. The real plague will be delivered
via shots that were advertised as being protection from the plague the
shots were supposed to "prevent".
There is an enormous amount of evidence out there to support this. I am not going to rewrite it all, just read the nanobot bacteriophage report,
it is verifiably accurate when the correct people in the area of
genetic engineering and pharmacology are consulted, and forms the basis
of Israel's "ethno bomb".

A good doctorate of pharmacology friend ranted on the phone for hours (a year before the Fukushima report) about how bacteriophages were being reprogrammed to attack people and how horrible the outcome would be. She told me to ignore everything and focus on this topic. I did not "get it" at the time, and ignored it for the most part. I now get it . . . .
Bacteriophages are viruses that attack bacteria. Bacteriophages are so selective they do not cross species barriers, and will differentiate between bacteria to such an extent that they will only attack a sub group of a sub group of a sub group, in otherwords, "salmonella" is not just salmonella, you have White salmonella, Arab salmonella, Chinese salmonella, etc and even though all those have the same outcome as far as we can see, they look different enough to a bacteriophage for a bacteriophage to only kill ONE TYPE. This selectivity makes the bacteriophage ideal (if reprogrammed) for killing only for example, Arabs with brown eyes and lighter than average skin for Arabs. This selectivity can also be used to modify people's brains via "vaccination" because there is enough differentiation between neurons for a bacteriophage to only go in and wipe out the emotion "love" or "anger" and permanently modify people to exhibit the traits a ruling class wants them to have. Bacteriophages have been re-programmed by Israel for the purpose of biowarfare.

Now onto why the plague will be administered via "vaccinations"
p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }
The elite are cowards. They are superior as we all know, and more valuable than the rest of us. So they ARE NOT going to risk getting anything they release themselves even if they think they have a cure. Furthermore, they want a predictable kill rate which you will not get from anything you turn loose, there can be mutations that change the outcome and their own ability to stay safe. They will instead opt to scare everyone into getting shots, and possibly mandate these shots. Only through injection can there be a gurantee that a mutated strain will not develop, and that the disease will not as a result become communicable. Let me explain this a little -

There are many factors in disease transmission. The main factors are
virulence and communicability. A very virulent pathogen with a very
high communicability will spread rapidly and kill many people. But if
that same super virulent pathogen is designed in a way that causes it to
have very low or no communicability, it will kill whoever gets it but
won't spread to others. And communicability is the second reason why
bacteriophages were chosen for the ethno/ population reduction bomb -
bacteriophages do not have any communicability AT ALL with people and
will stay within the shots.

The bottom line? There are people who have become so evil that we have effectively lost the technology of vaccination.
Nowadays you can't tell if a tetanus shot comes complete with phages
that will go into your brain and destroy your free will or do something
else. The phages are a step beyond the previous "anti fertility vaccines" which were given to completely unaware women by Unicef and the WHO and are now old history that proves the "elite" do not deliver as advertised. (scroll down, the damning stuff is near the bottom).
And it is perfectly clear nowadays, with the rampant autism appearing
only after children get "vaccinated", along with the elite being able to
predict future levels of autism, that the shots are causing it all, you
can't apply math and play god with that one, the destruction of our
children is calculated with a solid variable "they" can rely on - the
test results from the next to be released formulation.

p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }
The fact that vaccines have been weaponized cannot be refuted, this was proven long ago with the anti-fertility vaccines, which additionally proved that the elite will not be honest about their actions regarding what is in the shots. If there is an "outbreak", run from the vaccine police as fast as you can, it may well be your best shot at survival.
Back to top Go down

Vaccinations the real threat! discern
Page 1 of 1