Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SQ alerts Financial stuff disern but you know it's coming!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SQ alerts Financial stuff disern but you know it's coming! Empty
PostSubject: SQ alerts Financial stuff disern but you know it's coming!   SQ alerts Financial stuff disern but you know it's coming! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 1:13 pm

Move quicker peeps, if you think you have time... ?? well, I think it has run out but maybe you will get more for your buck and you have more left? I see things in dot pictures, and whether you use hash or stipple it is becoming more detailed, think of it as in millions of colors... before the colors appear you can see the picture in black and white if you turn off the color function.

http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=918
One-time passcode from U.S. Federal Credit Union; MOVE WITH EXTREME URGENCY--SOMETHING BIG IS IN THE WIND-IMAGINE BEING LOCKED OUT OF YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS INDEFINITELY

When you sent out Citibank lock out issues and then Wells Fargo, both huge in Minneapolis MN, I decided to try to get to my Minneapolis MN account. I couldn't and I called... amazingly the person gave me my account information as I asked about wells fargo issues, which they denied. It took them almost 7 hours to get back to me.

Tomorrow I'm going to my other bank (based in the OKC area)and taking out my savings. I hope people are reading your alerts, this is NOT funny and really, really strange!!

May 5, 2014
Back to top Go down

SQ alerts Financial stuff disern but you know it's coming!
Page 1 of 1