Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sun Stuff Coming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Sun Stuff Coming Empty
PostSubject: Sun Stuff Coming   Sun Stuff Coming I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 8:45 pm

Start with something not doomy:

Lake Michigan ice breakup:
Sun Stuff Coming Cpo6L77

All I see is documents.  LOL. Like a Rorschach test.  'What does this remind you of?"
"OH!  I KNOW!  I KNOW!    IT'S DE-CLAS!

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Sun Stuff Coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Stuff Coming   Sun Stuff Coming I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 8:50 pm

NEXT;  HERE COMES THE SUN...do do do do, HERE COMES THE SUN...BOOOM!

[url=https://iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov/IswaSystemWebApp/iSWACygnetStreamer?timestamp=2038-01-23 00:44:00&window=-1&cygnetId=261]https://iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov/IswaSystemWebApp/iSWACygnetStreamer?timestamp=2038-01-23%2000:44:00&window=-1&cygnetId=261[/url]

Sun Stuff Coming ISWACygnetStreamer?timestamp=2038-01-23%2000:44:00&window=-1&cygnetId=261

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Sun Stuff Coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Stuff Coming   Sun Stuff Coming I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 10:09 pm

So what are we to expect from this?  HAM radio and GPS interference, Northern Lights at lower latitudes.
But that's based on past experience no doubt.

Of all the things they say about the magnetosphere, I think that it is thinning is the most probable answer.

So we take the hit on Sat. Mar.23rd at around 8-8:30 a.m. eastern, provided the 12:00-12:30 pm is
UTC.

Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

Sun Stuff Coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Stuff Coming   Sun Stuff Coming I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 10:14 pm

Last big concern is the midwest and food supply, but you west coast guys can take it away.
I got interrupted and now need to be done for the night.

US weather: Thousands flee midwest as three die amid flooding triggered by 'bomb cyclone'
"...The governors of Nebraska, Iowa and Wisconsin have declared states of emergency. "This really is the most devastating flooding we've probably ever had in our state's history, from the standpoint of how widespread it is,” Nebraska governor Pete Ricketts tweeted on Monday. “In 2011, it took 108 days for water to subside, and this year the water is 4-5 feet higher.""
[link to www.independent.co.... (secure)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sun Stuff Coming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sun Stuff Coming   Sun Stuff Coming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sun Stuff Coming
Page 1 of 1