Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secretary of State John Kerry to introduce George Soros at State Department open forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Atlantic

Atlantic

Secretary of State John Kerry to introduce George Soros at State Department open forum Empty
PostSubject: Secretary of State John Kerry to introduce George Soros at State Department open forum   Secretary of State John Kerry to introduce George Soros at State Department open forum I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 4:16 pm

Wow. All bets are off. Coup complete.
Quote :
Since the mid-1980s in particular, [Soros] has used his immense influence to help reconfigure the political landscapes of several countries around the world—in some cases playing a key role in toppling regimes that had held the reins of government for years, even decades. Vis à vis the United States, a strong case can be made for the claim that Soros today affects American politics and culture more profoundly that any other living person. (DTN)

http://pamelageller.com/2014/05/secretary-state-john-kerry-introduce-george-soros-state-department-open-forum.html/
Back to top Go down

Secretary of State John Kerry to introduce George Soros at State Department open forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secretary of State John Kerry to introduce George Soros at State Department open forum   Secretary of State John Kerry to introduce George Soros at State Department open forum I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:22 pm

Soros is scum. He only cares about himself. A wolf in sheeps clothing and a greedy profiteer.

The warp drive is going to blow because he put stick in 6th and tromped on the pedal full speed Forward... knock it into Nuetral with a 2x4 and slow down before Jamming into full Reverse captain, otherwise the electro gravitational pull of the galaxy will sling shot us directly into a black hole! We don't have Hope and Change anymore!

Only Jesus can save.
He must be weeping now while watching these things come to pass!
Lord Jesus, forgive us our sins, help us to warn and awaken many that they to
will join this fight to expose and expunge these Wicked!
Please hurry and come back to save us before all is lost.
Right the wrongs here on Earth and take your Kingdom back and cast this Evil out.
We love you! Protect us, and our families and other believers!
In Your Name we pray these things! Ahmen
Back to top Go down
Atlantic

Atlantic

PostSubject: Re: Secretary of State John Kerry to introduce George Soros at State Department open forum   Secretary of State John Kerry to introduce George Soros at State Department open forum I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 3:36 pm

Ahmen!
Back to top Go down
rawblues

rawblues

PostSubject: Re: Secretary of State John Kerry to introduce George Soros at State Department open forum   Secretary of State John Kerry to introduce George Soros at State Department open forum I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:06 pm

When ole Soros got married to his third lovely bride last year (41 years younger), Nancy Pelosi was one of his special invited guests to the wedding.  It seems that they are great friends with one another.  

As the saying goes, wolves run in packs.
Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: Secretary of State John Kerry to introduce George Soros at State Department open forum   Secretary of State John Kerry to introduce George Soros at State Department open forum I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:57 pm

This whole topic brings this song to my mind. The snakes are crawling this very minute in government. It's time for a good old fashion Texas style snake hunt. And a big Texas style bar-b-que afterwards.

Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: Secretary of State John Kerry to introduce George Soros at State Department open forum   Secretary of State John Kerry to introduce George Soros at State Department open forum I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:55 pm

GS born Georgy Schwartz, ironically Georgy is a Russian name of greek origin meaning 'farmer', and schwartz ist Deutsch for black, so we have the 'farmer of black' or cultivator of evil. I'm thinking black in spiritual terms, not barry's tan. Georgy started out ID'ing jewish families for the NAZI'S to send away; look it up and paperclip the page...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secretary of State John Kerry to introduce George Soros at State Department open forum   Secretary of State John Kerry to introduce George Soros at State Department open forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secretary of State John Kerry to introduce George Soros at State Department open forum
Page 1 of 1