Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On the TRAIL! Chongos Necropolis – Peru Posted by lamarzulli

Go down 
AuthorMessage

On the TRAIL! Chongos Necropolis – Peru Posted by lamarzulli Empty
PostSubject: On the TRAIL! Chongos Necropolis – Peru Posted by lamarzulli   On the TRAIL! Chongos Necropolis – Peru Posted by lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:33 am

On the TRAIL! Chongos Necropolis – Peru

Posted by lamarzulli May 19, 2014

On the TRAIL! Chongos Necropolis – Peru Posted by lamarzulli Chgongos-2

Commentary & Analysis
by
L. A. Marzulli

We went back to Chongos on Saturday with Sr. Juan, who is the curator of the Paracas History Museum.  We also were accompanied by Felipe, the Peruvian Archaeologist who is now part of our team.  The reason for our visit was to see where we should begin the process for a proper archaeological dig, which would entail maps, topography, and a full report as to the purpose of our dig, all submitted to the Ministry of Culture to acquire the proper permits.

We hiked around the area for over three hours.  As usual there were bits of broken pottery and bone fragments everywhere.  We also discovered what appears to be “walls” marking off certain sections of the area.  Were these sections used to delineate family plots?  Were they perhaps used to mark off sections for fisherman, farmers, textile weavers and finally the Paracas Royalty?  We don’t know, and this is one of the reasons why a proper archaeological dig is a must at this point.

As we were leaving the area and heading back to the van, I spied what looked like a skull between two tire tracks.  I blurted out, I think that’s a skull up there.  As we drew closer it became apparent that it was, in fact a skull.  At this point Brien had separated himself and climbed the hill to our right.  A few moments later he was yelling for us to come to where he was.  What we had stumbled on was a very recent dig by the Juacarro’s, or grave robbers.  When we arrived there were two other skulls in the grave.  I’m holding one of the strangest ones in my hands in the picture above.

What we surmised was the Juacarro’s had been startled and high-tailed it out of the area leaving the skulls behind.  These skulls are being sold on the black market for $1000.00 each.   We have heard a man in Belgium is buying some of them.  I have read that Belgium is hot bed of occult activity.

http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-citizen-journalism/2014/05/occult-child-sacrifice-goes-mainstream-2453270.html

Take a look at the large bump on the forehead of the skull I am holding.  While cranial deformation may be responsible for this, there is the possibility that these skulls are genetic mutations.

Are these skulls a remnant of the Nephilim tribes which fled the Levant during the conquest of Canaan by Joshua, Caleb and the Israelites?  We don’t know, which is why it is pivotal to acquire samples and have them tested.  We are in the process of procuring the permits that are necessary to do this.

In closing todays post.  We read in scripture: The Nephilim were on the earth in those days and also afterwards, when the sons of God went into the daughters of men and had children by them.

There are some who insist that this scripture does not mean what it says, that somehow afterward applies to the days of Noah.  Please remember that Moses wrote the Torah—the first 5 books of the Bible—and this was hundreds of years after the flood.  Why would he write that the Nephilim were on the earth afterward if he didn’t mean it?

We are told in scripture that the Nephilim—the unholy progeny created by the union of Fallen Angels and the women of earth—were in the Levant.  There were, in fact many different Nephilim tribes who dwelt in the land.  This is the reason why a loving God gives the Israelites the command to wipe them out.   Either the Nephilim are in the land like the scripture indicates, or we have a genocidal God who favors one tribe of people over another.  I’ve written extensively about this in The Cosmic Chess Match. 

The good news is this, all of these skulls are now in the Paracas History Museum under the care of Sr, Juan!  I will photograph them all today and post another report tomorrow.

I return home on Wednesday!

http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/
Back to top Go down

On the TRAIL! Chongos Necropolis – Peru Posted by lamarzulli Empty
PostSubject: ELONGATED CONEHEAD SKULLS of CUZCO PERU ANCIENT SKULLS a MYSTERY....    On the TRAIL! Chongos Necropolis – Peru Posted by lamarzulli I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:36 am

ELONGATED CONEHEAD SKULLS of CUZCO PERU ANCIENT SKULLS a MYSTERY.... 

Published on Mar 25, 2013

ELONGATED CONEHEAD SKULLS of CUZCO PERU ANCIENT SKULLS a MYSTERY.
Ancient Elongated and Double-Lobed Skulls found in Peru and on display in the Nazca Museum. Ancient Peruvian Mummies with elongated skulls who had "Red Hair"...
Where did these ancient peoples with elongated skulls originate? Where did they come from?

Back to top Go down

On the TRAIL! Chongos Necropolis – Peru Posted by lamarzulli
Page 1 of 1