Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

8 Spheres Fall Over China/Star Wars

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

8 Spheres Fall Over China/Star Wars  Empty
PostSubject: 8 Spheres Fall Over China/Star Wars    8 Spheres Fall Over China/Star Wars  I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:09 pm

Published on May 19, 2014

Congressional Records Show that Congress was Contacting Nasa on the Same Day the Russian Rocket Was Shot Down.

Live UStream Feeds From DC. http://www.BpEarthWatch.Com

MYSTERIOUS SPHERES FALL FROM THE SKY OV

Published on May 17, 2014

Three UFOs crashed in Heilongjiang cited arguments
( CNA Taipei 16 (Xinhua) ) CPC Heilongjiang Provincial Committee Propaganda Department confirmed Yian, that three unidentified flying objects (UFOs) fell from the sky today, and has plunged into Yian and Baiquan municipal territory under Qiqihar, Heilongjiang Province.

WASHINGTON reported, according to the Committee Propaganda Department Yian noted Yian SHUANGYANG Meng Chang Village villagers heard this morning a huge piercing sound, after that some villagers witnessed a large fireball crossing the sky, falling within the farmers home vegetable garden..

Subsequently, the villagers photographed the UFO. According to photos, such as a round metal UFO peripheral package has jagged circle edges, and looked like a monks hat or cap on in Mongolia.

Reports as of now, Baiquan Qiqihar, Heilongjiang Province, also found that two UFOs crashed together, shaped like the first object. At the place that they fell, the UFOs have been blocked by authorities. Relevant personnel came to the scene, measuring and researching it.

This news immediately became a hot topic in website "Mainland Friends." Friends saw the photo that this is possibly an alien probe, satellite or space debris; Some people joked that it was " Which country is spying on neighboring China?" There are people that said this is space junk; also people believe that this is a Russian rocket launch failure that happened this morning.

However, in the end these three UFOs are still under official investigation. (Which means the China govt has sealed these files and UFOs away-SCW)
I created this video with the YouTube Slideshow Creator 

(https://www.youtube.com/upload)

Back to top Go down
researcher
Admin
researcher

PostSubject: Re: 8 Spheres Fall Over China/Star Wars    8 Spheres Fall Over China/Star Wars  I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:22 pm

Soooo, these things were some 2 feet in diameter and weight was around 90 pounds. I hate to bring up the obvious but something like that falling from high in the sky has a lot of kinetic energy built up. You would expect that something with that much mass falling onto something like dirt would leave some kind of impact crater. Well, did anyone see an impact crater in either of those two videos? No, you didn't!

Uhhhhh, not a single grain of sand out of place. Not in this or any of the other photos. What's that smell????

8 Spheres Fall Over China/Star Wars  ArrowDownSmall

8 Spheres Fall Over China/Star Wars  UFO,+UFOs,+China,+Chinese,+Russia,+Russian,+rocket,+orb,+orbs,+alien,+aliens,+shot+down,+crash,+news,+CNN,+Fox,+ABC,+NBC,+Justin+Bieber,+Angelina+Jolie,+holparanormal,+ancient,+ESP,+CIA,+NSA,+top+secret,+May,+2014,+2

8 Spheres Fall Over China/Star Wars  Nothing-Beats-An-Impact-Crater-Demonstration_19428-l
Back to top Go down
quietobserver
Super Elite
quietobserver

PostSubject: Re: 8 Spheres Fall Over China/Star Wars    8 Spheres Fall Over China/Star Wars  I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:01 pm

I found an enhanced graphic....just looks flat because of the close up.

8 Spheres Fall Over China/Star Wars  Th?id=HN.607994964987611802&pid=15
Back to top Go down
Yaddy

Yaddy

PostSubject: Re: 8 Spheres Fall Over China/Star Wars    8 Spheres Fall Over China/Star Wars  I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:57 pm

I watched planes fall from the sky during the war, they were not from as high, but they sure made a realy big impact.....
Back to top Go down
fishesnloaves

PostSubject: Re: 8 Spheres Fall Over China/Star Wars    8 Spheres Fall Over China/Star Wars  I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:43 pm

quietobserver wrote:
I found an enhanced graphic....just looks flat because of the close up.

8 Spheres Fall Over China/Star Wars  Th?id=HN.607994964987611802&pid=15
Lol, nice!  Did they land in Arizona too?   Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: UFO's Crash Landed In China "Huge Ball Of Fire"   8 Spheres Fall Over China/Star Wars  I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:16 am

UFO's Crash Landed In China "Huge Ball Of Fire"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8 Spheres Fall Over China/Star Wars    8 Spheres Fall Over China/Star Wars  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1