Watcher Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Watcher Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You discern:::: Natrual-Non-addictive Pain Killer Kratom Relieves Chronic Pain, Depression

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

You discern:::: Natrual-Non-addictive Pain Killer Kratom Relieves Chronic Pain, Depression Empty
PostSubject: You discern:::: Natrual-Non-addictive Pain Killer Kratom Relieves Chronic Pain, Depression   You discern:::: Natrual-Non-addictive Pain Killer Kratom Relieves Chronic Pain, Depression I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:46 pm

I am going to see how to get some of this, I am in constant variable pain due to back injury of several disks / operation... going on 32 yrs. If I do get some and try I'll let ya all know for sure about it!! I am always watching subtleties of of things that affect me. I did diagnose Smokey's recent illness to a pink eye situation which spread to his ears as an infection there. He is getting better now that the vet listened and gave him some meds to clear up. Just ask Dr. Dave... no please don't.... kinda like what I tell friends, "no I can't tell you for sure what is wrong with your car over the phone"!

Forget About Rx Pain Pills — Non-addictive Pain Killer Kratom Relieves Chronic Pain, Depression
Posted By: LilliHart
Date: Friday, 23-May-2014 10:04:49

Quote :
Quote :

Kratom is a tree native to Southeast Asia that is widely known as ‘nature’s vicodin’. The leaves of the tree can be chewed, made into a tea, or dried and added to capsules that cure anxiety, depression, migraines and many types of chronic pain. The plant acts as both a mild sedative when used sparingly; and in large doses, as a stimulant. It can also be used to wean patients off opiate addictions such as heroin and morphine. The plant is from the same family as the coffee tree, and Thai people have used Kratom leaves as a form of medicine for centuries to treat conditions such as diarrhea, nervousness and opiate withdrawal. Many long-term users of Kratom claim that it is more effective at managing pain than many powerful painkillers such as morphine and vicodin, and is far less addictive than chemical narcotics. The DEA has placed Kratom onto their Drugs and Chemicals of Concern list in the past, and it is illegal in Australia, Thailand, Malaysia and Burma. It is available over-the-counter in powder form, dried leaves, capsules and as an extract, and there have been no reported cases of overdose or serious side-effects.

READ MORE: http://www.jbbardot.com/forget-about-rx-pain-pills-non-addictive-pain-killer-kratom-relieves-chronic-pain-depression/ 
Back to top Go down

You discern:::: Natrual-Non-addictive Pain Killer Kratom Relieves Chronic Pain, Depression Empty
PostSubject: Re: You discern:::: Natrual-Non-addictive Pain Killer Kratom Relieves Chronic Pain, Depression   You discern:::: Natrual-Non-addictive Pain Killer Kratom Relieves Chronic Pain, Depression I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:51 pm

http://www.thekratomking.com/category_s/25.htm

crushed leaves
Back to top Go down
Dove
Super Elite
Dove

PostSubject: Re: You discern:::: Natrual-Non-addictive Pain Killer Kratom Relieves Chronic Pain, Depression   You discern:::: Natrual-Non-addictive Pain Killer Kratom Relieves Chronic Pain, Depression I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:05 pm

Kratom use is contra-indicated with certain other drugs; Rx and possibly OTC.

This should have some good info: http://www.erowid.org/plants/kratom/kratom.shtml

You'll get nitty gritty feedback from the doper boards.
Many users became 'hooked' after legitimately needing pain pills: vicodin, oxy, perks, etc., and are looking for another way.  I just didn't hear too much about
actual pain relief on this particular board, so you'll have to read around.

http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=586130

So far I see you can take too much (7 grams) and get symptoms of a bad hangover.
1-3 grams daily sounds comfortable for most.

It attaches to some of the brain's opioid receptors, so I'd want to consider
addictive nature of it.

It has anti-depressant effects.

The anti-diarrhea aspect can lead to constipation.

One reported horrible withdrawal on stopping kratom.  Another said they had nil.

Just read around before ordering.  And there are inexpensive businesses to order from without paying retail markup.  And of course, it's currently legal.

I want to know the thoughts of God. Everything else is just details.
            A Miracle is when God makes His Reality our Experience              

Back to top Go down
scottr99

scottr99

PostSubject: Re: You discern:::: Natrual-Non-addictive Pain Killer Kratom Relieves Chronic Pain, Depression   You discern:::: Natrual-Non-addictive Pain Killer Kratom Relieves Chronic Pain, Depression I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 1:45 pm

Been taking this for about a week, love it.  3 grams of powder in some hot water like making tea.  Tried taking 7 grams and I felt nauseous for about an hour, but that was it.  No hangovers, and I can't believe this stuff would be addicting.  It's just a mild relaxation you get, at least for me it's not as strong as say a prescribed pain reliever. So I'd never try to swap out a legitimate prescribed pain reliever for this stuff.  I used KratomKing.com for my purchase.  For what it's worth to anyone interested.

I believe the Bible as the literal and completed Word of God!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You discern:::: Natrual-Non-addictive Pain Killer Kratom Relieves Chronic Pain, Depression   You discern:::: Natrual-Non-addictive Pain Killer Kratom Relieves Chronic Pain, Depression I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You discern:::: Natrual-Non-addictive Pain Killer Kratom Relieves Chronic Pain, Depression
Page 1 of 1